Another Cinderella Story S&DF || Ch12/pg55 - Dec 12

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Friends, This is Monalhere again. If you guys read the story Veer and Sukirti Book 1: Secret Life and currently on going True Love than you guys already know me. 

Well here I am with one more story, Hope you guys like this one too.

Another Cinderella Story
Singing and Dancing Forever... <3

I have started this story on the base of Another Cinderella Story movie starring Selena Gomez, as the story develops new scenes and plots increase..In the starting you will find this a lot similar to the movie.

Acknowledgments:

My dear friend Nancy (b1h1) wanted me to share this FF over here on IF, so Nancy sweety here is Another Cinderella Story for you, and my sis Khush (*Khushii*) wanted me to write a story on Maan and Geet, so sis here come more of Maaneet for ya!

Thank you to all my readers for constantly reading, pressing like and commenting, as you guys play a major role in encouraging me to write more and more. 

Index:

Chapter 1 - Page 5
Chapter 2 - Page 11
Chapter 3 - Page 17
Chapter 4 - Page 21
Chapter 5 - Page 25
Chapter 6 - Page 28
Chapter 7 - Page 37
Chapter 8 - Page 43
Chapter 9 - Page 47
Chapter 10 - Page 49
Chapter 11 - Page 52
Chapter 12 - Page 55
Chapter 13 - 

PM List:

Mention in the comment Add me to the PM list for regular PM notifications.
Thank you! 

--ANGEL--

-eiya-

-FrozenRain-

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

angel_smily

Asyalover

bhanu_rekhag

kabslocks

loksjenny

sherleyangel

siliya21

spvd

Tyro

Scroll Down:

Character Sketch and Synopsis are on its way, Hope you guys enjoy this new story of mine. Do let me know if I should continue or not.

- Mona

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great! 
thnx so much sis! 
Ud fast now
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Great! 

thnx so much sis! 
Ud fast now

thank you and ur welx
am working on it!
littleflaws thumbnail

Another Cinderella Story
Singing and Dancing Forever... <3

Synopsis

Another Cinderella Story is the story plotted on the modern century time zone. Where in a big populated town, a normal 18 year old girl dreams of just singing and dancing forever instead of other girls who are just waiting for their prince charming to come and steal their hearts' away. As the Cinderella has the passion to just fulfill her dream, a Superstar comes along who is nothing else but filled with flirtiness. All he wants in his life is a perfect girl friend to make is super fame life complete.

Maan - Geet

Flirting runs in his blood - Thinks guys are nothing else but cheap

Fame is all he cares about ' Singing and Dancing is her passion

Waiting for his Cinderella ' Striving to achieve her dream

Why can't she be like other girls? ' Why can't he be normal for once in a lifetime?

Why is she not normal like other girls? ' Why does he have to be so full of ego?

Crazy to get her ' Crazy to get rid of him

Two complete opposite people'Just one thing in common'

Singing and Dancing

Already a famous singer and dancer ' Wants to be a great singer and dancer

When his talent and her dream force their paths together she has no option but to take his help. Will he be normal for once in his life? Will she fall for him like others?

What kind of ending will this Cinderella story have?

Character Sketch: Page 1

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 11 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Geet - The Cinderella of the Story, Normal girl from a big town. She is 18 years old finishing up her senior year in High School. After that her aim and the one and only dream in her life is to Sing and Dance forever.

Tanya and Sanya - The twins of the story, Step-sisters of our Cinderella. The one and only thing they care in this big world is their looks. Doesn't matter who is around them, but fashion, latest trends, good looks is the one and only priority.

Tanya is only few minutes older than Sanya, thus she takes full advantage of this minor difference on their age.

Naina - The Step-mom of our Cinderella, being a model her first priority is her figure and looks. Doesn't care what her daughters do till they don't get on her nerves and Geet is around to most the work for her.

Parineeta - The Best friend of Geet, she loves Geet as her own sister; and no matter what Geet always comes first for her. Her only aim for now is to spend as much time with her best friend before they both goes off on their own path after High School.

Maan - The Prince Charming of the story, Superstar from a big town, He is 18 years old finishing up his senior year in High School. He has already achieved his aim, the heart throb of millions of girls across the globe.

Mr. and Mrs. Khurana

Parents of Maan, They only thing they care is their sons fame, and the attention they get because of Maan's popularity. 

Sufiyan - The Best friend of Maan, He is always accompanied by Maan. No matter what happens, Maan knows he can trust on Sufiyan, and no matter what happens, Sufiyan is always there for Maan.

Angad - The character develops as the story continues, will be introduced later on in the story.

Kripa - The Character develops as the story continues, will be introduces later on in the story.

As more characters enter, they will be added as the story progresses.

Let me know if I should continue or not! Thank you ðŸ˜›

Next Part: Chapter 1

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 11 years ago
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvd it yaar
continue soon
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
woa! i didnt know u u'd CS nd Prologue. 
Loved the prologue. Nd the way you presented both of their thoughts. 
Get rid of him! haha. 
Nice CS. 
OMG! sufiyan! M shocked! ! ! 
All the best and cont soon sis! 
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse u shud continue... it is soo exciting to read cindrella in Indian Telly style... 😉 but i cant guarantee u proper comments hun 😛 but likes will always b there 😉
b1h1 thumbnail
Thank you so much didi😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_smily

luvd it yaar

continue soon

Thank you dear