Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Treu true. no one can dare touch it. even if the common one is not free. Well, actually krinal can touch it whenever he wants. but apart from him, NO ONE!

ur sooo mean khush
bechari monalll 
but dnt worry i do d same 2 my younger sis so cnt complainnn
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rsroopali

ur sooo mean khush
bechari monalll 
but dnt worry i do d same 2 my younger sis so cnt complainnn

lol roops...over here yournger sis is doing that to older one...
maansi007 thumbnail
gr8 start plxxx do continue n plxxx do pm me
rsroopali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

lol roops...over here yournger sis is doing that to older one...

i though khush was elder one
but no probsss she us dominatinggg
y dnt u also take a lappy
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

i though khush was elder one
but no probsss she us dominatinggg
y dnt u also take a lappy

ope she is one and half yrs younger than me!
lol i use my dad's lappy...and she got her on my last birthday...isnt that ironic!
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansi007

gr8 start plxxx do continue n plxxx do pm me

Thank you Mansi...

rsroopali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

ope she is one and half yrs younger than me!
lol i use my dad's lappy...and she got her on my last birthday...isnt that ironic!

it isss
littleflaws thumbnail

Chapter 1  

Prince Charming, a very popular pop star returns to Vancouver, Canada to his school to finish his senior year. He is the cutest, handsome and very Hot and also the perfect dream guy a girl would want. Not just in Vancouver but, all over the world girls die to meet him. He is the heartthrob of millions of girls and this person could only be one and only 'Maan Singh Khurana'. At the age of 18 he has no girlfriend. He is still waiting for his dream girl, yes his Cinderella to come into his life.

In the same town of Vancouver lives a beautiful, very simple and kind hearted, generous girl. She lives in a small room in the corner of big and wealthy house. She has no option but to live with what she has and deal with her step-mom and step-sisters. She knew Maan is coming back to school but, Tanya and Sanya had already told her to stay away from him and their so called 'popular group'. She shares all her secrets with her best friend 'Pari'. And this Cinderella is no other than 'Geet'. Her only ambition in life is to sing and dance forever.

It was 6:30am in the morning when, in Geet's room near her bed wall the intercom rings "tring...tring."

Geet removes the blanket from her face revealing her beautiful and innocent face.

She frowns, "Ughh..." and stretching over her night table she pushes the button on the wall besides the intercom and says, "Yes.."

Naina practically screams, "What are you doing? You are so slow and late too. Where is my morning tea?"

Geet making her eyes go big and saying to herself, "Shoot" than a little bit louder, "It's on its way."

Naina says in a threatening voice, "You better hurry-up."

Geet gets out of bed, already pulling her hair up in a pony tail she hurries out of her room muttering under her breath, "Geet do that...do this...you are late...Oh God Please save me from these people."

She goes to dining room with a tray, smiles and says, "Good Morning!" and pours tea to her step-mom and milk to her step-sisters.

Tanya says picking up her mug, "What's good in a morning of a person who sees your face?"

Sanya says mixing sugar in her milk, "Very true sister."

Geet mutters inside her brain, "Than why don't you guys start getting your breakfast on your own, but no why would you guys do that; making your own breakfast means dipping your nails in butter and pan-cake syrup.; which is so allergic to your precious nails." Geet keeps on sending silent sarcasms towards her not so beloved step-sisters.

Tanya smiles wide showing her not so perfect teeth, "I know sister."

Geet was getting angrier but without uttering a word she went out of the dining room and made her way towards her room to get ready for school.

Tanya and Sanya from the courtyard yells, "Bye Mom!" and zooms away in their car.

While Geet is waiting for her best friend, Pari as they always go to school together.

At School during lunch...

Geet was sitting in the cafeteria at her usual table and doing some work.

Pari gives a side hug to her best friend while saying, "Did you heard about the dance classes?"

Geet asked looking up, "What dance classes?"

Pari taking the seat opposite to her friend, "You know the regular dance classes that are held on Saturdays?"

Geet says clearly in uninterested tone, "Yeah...SO?"

Pari rolls her eyes at her friend for not being up to date with the latest buzz in school, "Well, this Saturday...Maan is going to teach some of his latest moves."

Geet squealed her face lightning up, "Really!" than her smile fading, "Too bad I can't go."

Pari: "Why can't you? Look there are lots of things people can stop you from doing. But, both you and I know that no one means NO ONE can stop you from singing and Dancing. It's your Passion. It runs in your blood dear."

Geet said in a matter of fact tone, "I know... but, I am pretty sure that Tanya and Sanya are going and if they see me there...than I will be grounded for'lets say a very long time."

Pari smiling at her friend says, "Not to worry when Pari is here. You tell Naina that you are going to the Flea market to buy groceries and I will drop you off at the studio."

Geet says in a heavy tone, "I am not sure."

Pari exclaims, "Geet! I know you want to go and you know that very well too."

Geet looked innocently at her best friend, and as if on cue the bell rang releasing the lunch.

Pari; knowing that she has got her friend to agree with her ,she got up and said, "Will pick you up at 2:00pm tomorrow," and makes her way towards her next class.

Precape...

Entry of our hero - Dance rehearsals - Feeling the presence

Next Part: Chapter 2

So, Here goes the first update, hope you guys like it. Sorry that it is short, promise the next one will be longer :p  Press like/Comment. 

For PM notifications every time and ud is given add this username in your buddy list :)

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
wow awesome n me 1st 2 comment yeahhh
n awesome our cindrealla is soo full of sarscarm
but luved ittt
n pari as a gud frnd is trying 2 get her best frnds dreams cm true
luved ittt
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2