Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

455517 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Piggy looks cute. I like what she wears, minus the color. In black, it would have been better.
But yeah she has definitely done something else to her face - I don't blame her nor do I approve but I understand that lots of celebs do it because their faces & bodies are their selling marketing platform. I just hope she will not mess it up.
I find it ridiculous to see baby faces with an adult body. The baby face effect is due to "golden strings" - they give baby cheeks - they fill the cheeks up--- it's ugly when it doesn't go well.
Aging is a natural process, at 50 she'll never look like 18.
πŸ˜• Isabelle Adjani (french actress known for her beauty and acting talent)...kinda the equivalent of both aish/kangnaπŸ˜› cause she was a total stunner and very good at dramatic roles
At 26
At 50's
Too much surgery kills the face
Edited by lalixlily - 13 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the both of them look fugly. I don't think Priyanka can be salvaged anymore, her face is so unattractive post nose job. the cakey makeup looks amateurish and does nothing for her face. She needs to hire a professional stylist and makeup artist asap.
Edited by driftingaway - 13 years ago
642940 thumbnail
Perhaps this will be a blessing in disguise for Mrs. Gauri Khan. PC can start clinging onto Jay Sean till he sings a duet with her.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I never thought I say this but I wish PC wore a short dress. She usaually knows how to pick a perfect short dress. the one time she wore a long dress she got it wrong.

I have a feeling the reason she wore a long dress is because Jay Sean has feelings for her and she doesn't like him. I always got the idea that he likes her from his interviews. They seem like good friends, but Jay wants more than friendship.

PC added weight but I don't think she looks fat. It's just her face looks unattractive.

Jay looks bad too. Too much makeup and I hate his shirt.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
460091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

I never thought I say this but I wish PC wore a short dress. She usaually knows how to pick a perfect short dress. the one time she wore a long dress she got it wrong.

I have a feeling the reason she wore a long dress is because Jay Sean has feelings for her and she doesn't like him. I always got the idea that he likes her from his interviews. They seem like good friends, but Jay wants more than friendship.

hahaha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
What a thought!
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

hahaha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
What a thought!

But it makes total sense...okay, look at it like this...if you're hungry for raisins you just don't want a mango no matter how fresh and juicy it is. I understand you Priyanka honey...I do.
Edited by youknowme - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ I don't understand her though. I will rather go for Jay Sean than SRk...esp nowdays he is looking horrible.

were u being sarcastic. lol
360297 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

hahaha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
What a thought!

Lensa - this has to be your most bizarre post ever πŸ˜›πŸ€£
460091 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

But it makes total sense...okay, look at it like this...if you're hungry for raisins you just don't want a mango no matter how fresh and juicy it is. I understand you Priyanka honey...I do.

But MANGO IS BADHSAAH of FRUITS...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ lol okay get it. But still Jay is hot when he is dressed right. I remember seeing him in down video and am like who is that.