Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

maybe Salman otherwise baba siddique who hosts his each year and the khans esp Salman attends. Here is a pic and yes salman came too se he does every year https://twitter.com/SalmanzFighter_/status/1771915196287914164

It's Salman. She has fielded a movie from her production to him (for his production). I don't think it'll happen but it's not surprising to see her here.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Salman and Preity are still good friends. Remember she did an item song for him in Main Aur Mrs. Khanna. They were in Heroes together as well. I think after the Deols, she's closest to Salman. Which is strange because she used to be very close to SRK as well in the 2000s but their friendship seems more or less over now.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe itโ€™s just me but preity was trying to make a distance from shilpa.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Salman and Preity are still good friends. Remember she did an item song for him in Main Aur Mrs. Khanna. They were in Heroes together as well. I think after the Deols, she's closest to Salman. Which is strange because she used to be very close to SRK as well in the 2000s but their friendship seems more or less over now.

May be not...Few days ago she shared this old clip.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4zZuCVyF2i/?igsh=MTJ4bmUyemFjZm9kbg==

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She looks so pretty. Love what she is wearing!

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

Ye baba siddiqui kis high level ka iftar party karta hai...almost har koi Tv and film industry ka hota hai

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iftar dinner ? I swear the most cucked muslims are in the subcontinent, the way they kiss arse and sell their deen for haraam, is a sight to behold, no wonder they're in the state they're in, trading their akhirah like its nothing, no ghairat no honour for their Deen or their Rabb, sellouts, on one hand the bravery of the Bangsamoro filipino community and the Chechens and so many others aur ek taraf yeh bh*nchod log

Edited by cory - 5 months ago