Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

104869 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Given thats Jay Sean will chase anything and everything in a skirt, wonder what his equation is with PC?
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, I'd say Jay Sean kinda looks worse than Priyanka Chopra

haha her face looks beestung beyond belief but I think her figure looks smashing in this questionable dress.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
pc not looking good here...
but jay looking awesome
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my. She is lookign rather horrible
403365 thumbnail
Jai Shaan is looking so ugly, oh my eyes. His see thru shirt is ewww. If I place a picture of Priyanka from 2002 in front of her, I bet she would fail to recognize it's her. She has been under the knife too many times...sab kuch plastic hai.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But as long as the public will only accept women who look as close to babyhood as humanly possible while still being sexually active young women like PC WILL have so many dermal fillers that they lose all facial definition.
It's not surprising since women with the facial planes of adulthood are constantly criticized as looking like men.
Only men can gain experience beyond childhood and have it be okay so of course PC dresses like an eternal middle schooler and tries to maintain the facial characteristics of an 11 year old.
I like the dress, at least it covers her legs for a change and doesn't look so try-hard "sexy"
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What is she wearing?? Priyanka doesn't look good at all but Jay Sean looks good!!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG my hubby looks damn good as alwayss :$
But what happened to Priyanka, she looks a bit weird :|
Anyhow I love my Jayi, I wanna hear her voice too, hopefully she'll sing a song with him!
64515 thumbnail
PC's face = 🤔

Somebody tell Jay Sean to stop dressing like Justin Bieber

And lol, PC decides to cover her legs for once when hanging out with Jay Sean of all people...Is PC afraid Jay will jump?😆

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^ LOL.. its not like its the first time he is seeing a girl in a skirt so why would he jump 😆
But yeah he could indeed wear a better shirt 😛