Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
oh I thought it was shammi but also I think shashi is in a wheel chair too
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
im not sure if i have seen shammi kapoor ji on wheelchair but saw shashi kapoor ji on filmfare..
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May his soul Rest in peace! one of the finest and charming actors of our Hindi film industry!!!
thought thumbnail

Shabana Azmi writes on her social networking page: At brussels airport learned sad news about shammi kapoorji. We mourn the loss of d most zinda dil man I've ever met. Condolence to d family. Shammiji u will b remembered always. Thank you for the great joy n entertainment u gave millions seems like a grammatical error 2use past tense 4 u.

Actress Preity Zinta reacting to Shammi Kapoor's death tweeted that Shammiji is her childhood crush. "2 my all time favourite Shammi kapoor, my childhood crush & my reason 2 Yahoo.. May your soul rest in peace ! U will live in R hearts FOREVER!"

Narrating his experience of his meet with Shammi, Ritiesh Deshmukh tweets: The day I met Shammiji- 4yrs ago in Malaysia I saw him at d AirPort. I kept looking at him n turning my face away not knowing how 2 approach him & introduce myself. I kept walkng ahead till I caught shammijis eyes n he politely waved at me n asked me 2 come 2 him & said - 'HI I'M SHAMMI KAPOOR, ive bn WANTING 2 SAY HELLO 2 U'-(such was the greatness of the man)- I was totally embarrassed & I just touched his feet-couldnt get d words out of my head- My Hero- My Superstar had said hello 2 me-That was the only time I met him. Today is a very sad day. He will always live in our hearts. Love u sir (sic)

Neil Nitin Mukesh writes, An evergreen actor. An inspiration to a million. Dance moves you can't match up to. Shammi uncle RIP. Will miss you gizmo guru.

My sincerest condolences - SHAMMI JI - raonemoviereview.blogspot.com

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Ritesh's experience with Shammi Kapoor. That is just sooo sweet! Sad that he's gone. 😔
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
never seen any of his movies but he was so sweet to ppl on twitter may he RIP
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both Sammi Kapoor and Shashi Kapoor are topnotch actors who were overshadowed by other Kapoors. Sammi Kapoor's famous movies like Teesri Manzil, An Evening in Paris, Bramhachari, Dil Tera Diwana, Professor, China Town, Rajkumar, Kashmir Ki Kali, Janwar, Tumsa Nahin Dekha, Dil Deke Dekho and Junglee should be seen by every bollywood fan. RIP Sammi Kapoor 😭
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 13 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
are you kidding I can't beleive this, I was talking about him just yesterday with my mom whilst listening to his "badan pe sitare" OMG I am too saddened by this :(
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I was watching Junglee over the weekend and telling my mom look how handsome he is...this is too sad
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sammi Kapoor was a topnotch actor who was overshadowed by other Kapoors. His movies like Teesri Manzil, An Evening in Paris, Bramhachari, Dil Tera Diwana, Professor, China Town, Rajkumar, Kashmir Ki Kali, Janwar, Tumsa Nahin Dekha, Dil Deke Dekho and Junglee should be seen by every bollywood fan. RIP Sammi Kapoor 😭
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 13 years ago