Shammi Kapoor Passes Away - DISCUSS HERE

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SrBachchan Amitabh Bachchan
T 463 -Shammi Kapoor ji passed away this morning at 5:15 am .. Rushing there now .. the flamboyance and joi de verve of the Industry lost !
This is so sad 😭...my favourite of the Kapoor men...Mr Shammi Kapoor. May his soul rest in peace.
And article from earlier-
Shammi Kapoor's condition continues to be serious

Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor (79) who was admitted to Breach Candy Hospital last Sunday, remained on ventilator even on Saturday. Veteran actress Jaya Bachchan paid Kapoor at a visit. Kapoor is suffering from chronic renal failure.

Dr Bhupendra Gandhi, who is treating the actor, said, "He has been on dialysis for the past few years. On Friday, his blood pressure dipped. We have put him on ventilator, but his condition remains serious. We are doing our best."

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is so sad. Yeah I just read the news too, completely shocked. May his soul rest in peace.
403365 thumbnail
Oh my God, his Teesri Manzil remains my favorite, and Chahe Koi Mujhe Junglee Kahe was a rage. So sad. RIP.
.Alluring. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May his soul rest in peace. He is and always will be alive in our hearts 😊
31609 thumbnail
Oh no!...hes my fav kapoor man!! May his soul rest in peace. I was really fond of him as an actor ever since i saw teesri manzil.

Will miss him lots.
134529 thumbnail
May he rest in peace.

He was one of my favorite from the Kapoor family. I remember listening to all his songs on the cassette player and watching all his movies with my grandad when I was 10 years old.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
very sad news! 😔 hes an amazing actor and one of my favourite from the Kapoor clan! he will always be remembered! RIP
64515 thumbnail
RIP Shammi Kapoor...he was a true legend
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Teesri Manzil was still, hands down, one of the best mysteries I've seen come out of the Indian film industry. I loved this guy, may he rest in peace.
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh..sad news..Shammi kapoor is my all time fav. actor!!😭..Bad start to my day :(