-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!...
Actually,it's been a while since I watched Mastana Mahi;and the precap to the last epi.shocked me to death!!😆...When on earth did Adal marry Aleen??...Where did Mike die off??...I know he had divorced her...but then,wht abt the l'il girl who gets married to Adal??...And his mom's accepting Aleen as her bahu...when she herself got her married to his cousin...????😕😕...Confusions!!...
I ws actually waitin' for the lil gurl to grow-up;and their lovestory finally to take off...!!😳...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Hey guys!...

Actually,it's been a while since I watched Mastana Mahi;and the precap to the last epi.shocked me to death!!😆...When on earth did Adal marry Aleen??...Where did Mike die off??...I know he had divorced her...but then,wht abt the l'il girl who gets married to Adal??...And his mom's accepting Aleen as her bahu...when she herself got her married to his cousin...????😕😕...Confusions!!...
I ws actually waitin' for the lil gurl to grow-up;and their lovestory finally to take off...!!😳...

I'm watching episode 11 and this is what happened in the episode:
Adal tells Aileen that he is already married to his little cousin. Aileen is shocked but tells him that she still wants to get married to him. Adil comes back to Pakistan with Aileen where his mother and chachi greet them. Both have accepted her, but chachi is a bit worried for her own daughter's future.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mastana Mahi Episode 11- Written Update- Click here

For more updates you can see-Click here
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Please use helpdesk nexttime for any Questions/Queries:-
Topic Closed.
PSF Dev Team