Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
bina singh ke khurana... lol...🀣
iss ladai ka to koi jabab nahin hain...πŸ‘πŸΌ
super cool n super hot...πŸ‘
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg.. lmao.. maaneet r soo funny.. loved the line geet says about cleapatra.. u go girl.. our geet is much more beautiful than cleopatra.. lol.. cont soon.. 
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koool...Continue πŸ‘
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurmaaneet

omg.. lmao.. maaneet r soo funny.. loved the line geet says about cleapatra.. u go girl.. our geet is much more beautiful than cleopatra.. lol.. cont soon.. 

yep dear u r r8 our Geet is d most beautiful one... no cleopatra can compete her😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

hei friends here is the 2nd part😊... hope u all like it.. and pls pls pls leave a comment😭... and pls hit the like button... I l be waiting for it😍

********************************************************************************************************

Part 2: Football Shootball and Gandhigiri

Dev has dribbled the ball and gave it to Samrat. Samrat gave a swift pass to Maan and Maan. Maan id dodgeing all the defenders of opposite team and it's a Gooaaall.

Aaa ouchhh.

Maan shouted in pain. He was dreaming all through and throwing his legs in air and he got lose his balance and fall down from his bed. And now he has twisted on his ankles. Everybody came rushing in the room. Dev and Adi helped him to sit on the bed. Maan was limping unable to stand on his legs.

Dadima: aree beta lagta hai apke pair me mocha a gaye hai.

Maan: nahi Dadima aisa mat kahiye kal match hai. Kaise bhi ho mujhe wo ye match khelana hi hai.

Dadima: par beta look at you ... tumhe to bot dard ho raha hai. I don't think you will be able to play tomorrow.

Mayank: kahi pair tut to nahi gaye?

Maan looked from dadi to Mayank with awe.

Samrat: kya keh raha hai. Subh subh bol yaar.

Dev(1): aur don't forget if he got injured, you have to play in his place.

Mayank got a bigger shock as for him there is no difference between playing football and climbing Everest. Mayank knows only one thing in his life ' study. His love, life, wife, mistress, mother daughter everything was book. As far as Football is concerned he knows everything about it except how to play it. 

Dadima: aap log chup ho jayiye aur Doctor ko bulaiye.

Dev(2): par rat ko 12 baje Doc kahase milega?

Dadima: humari Geet to doctor hai. Anandalok hospital me intern hain. She will check Maan.

Maan screamed as it's the worst thing could happen with him.

Maan: nahi dadi' wo ladki to chahti hi hai humara match kal na ho... uska stupid function jo hai' please dadi usse mat bulao.

Adi: Dadima I have already called her. Wo kuch der me aa  rahi hai.

Maan was angry but helpless. He cant even move his legs as its hurt like hell. Geet arrived in ten minutes. Maan looked at her suspiciously and kept his eyes on her as if he move his eyes from her she will do something wrong with his leg. Geet completely ignore his look.

Geet: Dadima ghabrane ki zarurat nahi. Nothing serious. Pair nahi tuta hai bass mocha a gaye hai. Ekdin rest se hi thik ho jayega. and for pain I am giving pain killers.

Maan: par kal mera match hai.

Geet: I m sorry Mr. Maan. You won't be able to play match tomorrow.

Maan: dadima apne dekha na what I told u. She just want me to stop from playing. No way dadima concern any other doc I m not gonna do what she said.

Geet: its up to u Mr. Khurana u can concern any doctor u want but I m sure nobody can help u in this case.

Geet leave from there leaving Maan to groan in pain and anger.

Next day 26th January

Guys were warming up themselves for the Football match. Maan was unable to play. He was sitting in the relay corner beside the relater. Mayank is playing in his place. It was a match between two blocks. Guys of DL block were happy as Maan was not playing the match and players and supporters of EL block was worried as their best player was unable to play. But for Maan the real fight was not with the opposition team of field but the opposition group of out side the field who had made their stage just beside the field and now are preparing themselves for their functions. By any means they have to drag more audience than those girls.  

Dadima has excused herself from both Maan and Geet saying she has some sort of puja. She was sitting in her room and was really tensed thinking about what's gonna happen today. Two speaker were fixed just beside her window one is of girls and one is of guys. Her heart beats increased as sounds from both speaker came together.

Hello hello mike testing helloo. Dadima looked at the picture of maa Durga hanging from her wall and blabbered maa aj bacha lena pls.

In field

Commentator has started his commentary: Football is a great game. It's a great medium for peace. 2nd world war ke baa daman failane ke liya Germany and England ke bich me ek football match hua tha'

Maan was getting restless. He pulled the commentator by his coller: Tu apna bhasan bandh kar and thik se commentary kar. Hum yahan koi aman failane nahi aye hai it's a bloody fight got it.

The commentator got scared. He coughed and started: Devjyoti sen of EL block is playing in the mid striker position in the place of Maan Sing Khurana and Mayank Sharma is playing in the position of left striker the usual place of Devjyoti and Devabrata is doing good job in mid field.

On Stage

Geet: Gunjan go best of luck' go and give your best ' I know your singing is much appealing than that stupid Football challisa.

Gunjan: no way Geet ' I cant sing like this. Those guys are shouting I cant sing, nobody will here me.

Geet: trust me your singing is much much better now go and snatch the attention from them.

Geet almost shoved Gunjan in the stage. She started singing,  "sare jahan se accha" 

Oh no! exclaimed Geet, Gunjan's voice is so timid and soft, chahe kitna bhi microphone ho wo uss besur bhaiso ke smane kam hi padhega. Ab kya karu. She looked a Gunjan. It seems she is gonna cry in any moment. Grrr ek football aur uske piche 22 ladke uff inn logo ki game bhi inn logoki tarh hai. She went to the other girls who were standing behind the stage.

Geet: girls aise chalta raha to nobody will listen to us. Look at the audience they are so eager to see us, hear us but they cant we have to do something.

Well let me tell you the audience means some kids who were participating in the program and their parent more specifically their mothers and some girls of the block who were strict followers of Geet. Though Geet believed people is dying to listen them in their room.

Geet's eyes blinked, idea '. She yelled' hei girls why don't you all join Gunjan in stage and sing along with her.

Pari: what?

Tara: No way.

Pinki: How's that possible?

Geet: everything is possible you know now go and join her.

Nupur: mujhe gana gana nahi atha.

Geet: chillana to atha hai na? to chillao' gala phar ke chillao ' bass awaz unn logo se zada aane chahiye.

That's it. All girls joined Gunjan and now the whole block knows dunia mein aman failane ke liye singing is a stronger medium than football.

In field

Commentator was doing his job with full energy but it was difficult for him to raise his voice against the whole gang of girls. Maan's anger was raising.

Maan: tumhare awaz ko kya hua. cant you shout? Kissiko kuch nahi sunai to de rahe hai.

Commentator: par logoko dikhai to de rahe hai na

Maan: sirf dikhne se kaam chal jata to tumhara kya zaroorat hai. Jo log ghar me baithe relay sunte hai unn logoka kya? Now don't argue and shout as loud as possible. Kuch bhi ho unn logose zada awaz aani chahiye.

Commentator got frustrated after trying for sometime.

Maan: what happened? Chup kyun ho gaye?

Commentator: look I have tried my best parr agar wo log aisehi sand ki tarh chillate rahe to main kuch nahi kar sakta.

Maan: kuch nahi kar sakte? What do you mean.

Maan couldn't take it any more he snatched the microphone from the commentators hand and started shouting.

Commentator was stunned, 'Thik hai to khud hi commentary karo aur kiski awaz kitni zor competition karte raho. Mujhe to ye samajh nahi aa raha competition hain kiski bichme. Pagal hai yaha sab.' He leaved the place.

Maan took the mike and started commentary in the loudest speech possible.

On Stage

A little boy was doing recitation on the stage. He paused listening Maan's scream and started crying, " mamma I have forgot it. I don't wanna do this. I want to see the match." He ran away from the stage and his maama ran after him.  

Geet closed his eyes in frustration. Ye Maan Singh Khurana hai kya cheez one man army! He cant even play but giving us competition by shouting! Enough is enough now Mr. loudspeaker you have to compete with me. She took the microphone and announced," Now we will have a short discussion over Gandhigiri and Ahinsa. Ok anybody want to say something about it?"

A girl of eight or nine put her hands up. Geet called her up on the stage.

The girl: hinsa matlab jealousy. My mom says, hinsa karna buri baat hai. Don't be jealous(her mom gave a proud smile) always make other people jealous on you(mom's smile vanished). One day she returned home and said to Dad I am jealous on Mrs. Dutta, she has bought a brand new Zilo please do some thing. Dad bought an Inova for us. My mom is not any more jealous on anyone. This is called Ahinsa' hai na mom.

Geet was going to faint but others hold her. She turned to Gunjan again.

Geet: tu to teacher hai na. please do something.

Gunjan: I am a teacher of geography not of history.

Geet: wo geography or history me fark hi kitna hai. Ok fine I am gonna give a lecture on Gandhigiri now and she started her lecture.(yawn) 

In field

Now Maan is the commentator well whatever he was doing was not commentary at all. He was giving instructions to his team, " Dev pass the ball to Dev. Just dodge him and pass it to dev again."

Now opposition team was totally confused. Dev and Dev ' what the hell. They complained to the match referee. But there was no rule of showing red card to commentator.

Maan was shouting again. "Samrat pass the ball to Dev, pass it."

Now Samrat is confused whom to pass. He just stand still and keep looking at both of them. Maan couldn't understand why Samrat is not moving. He keeps on shouting pass it to Dev. Samrat couldn't take it any more he shouted, " arre kounsi Dev ko du batayega bhi ya nahi. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai."

Maan was going to tell but in the mean time one of the players of opposition team snatch the ball and passed it to their striker and in no time he entered into the penalty box and he was dangerously near of the goal. Adi was goal keeping. Looking at this sight he got scared. Adi always used to play in this position in block football but he never had to save a goal as Maan and Dev(2) was brilliant players. But without Maan he was going weak by his knees. He was standing like Jesus Christ so that he can embrace the ball but no use the ball entered the goalpost over his head. Maan's voice faded, " oh no it's a goal"' but wait no its not a goal referee declared its an offside not a goal.

Maan forgot his pain and jumped on his twisted feet and shouted like a lion," its an off side not a goal."

(off side means if during the goal no player of opposite team is present in the penalty box, it is considered as off side not a goal)

Maan 1st screamed in joy and then in pain. But a louder shout mute him. A player of the opposite team has punched the match referee in frustration. Mayank and Adi tried to stop him but he shoved Mayank and punched Adi. That's it. Dev(1) pulled the guy by his collar and blew his nose with one punch. Mayank started fighting with two other players. Well he may not know how to play football but knows how to deliver kicks and punches in a fight. A player from the DL Blok was trying to say something may be trying to stop them Samrat who didn't even understand why the fight is going on, attacked him and make him lie in the field in one moment. It was a total mess. Match referee himself was unconscious so there was nobody to stop the fight but a group of excited audience to cheer them. No doubt the fight was much more interesting to them than the football match. Maan was getting so restless to join the fight but he was limping on his legs. In his excitement he grabbed the mike and shouted, " aree hato hato' let me see' ya Dev punch him hit his leg first and then squeeze his hand' Mayank first dodge him and then kick him'" 

In stage Geet's nonviolence and Gandhigiri got interrupted feverishly by the fight going on. More than the fight the relay of the fight was unbearable. Even their audience seemed to be interested in the violent fight.

"hei girls handsome guys are fighting there ... lets go." One girl said and some girls followed her.

It was too much for Geet. She went down, cross the stage and went straight to the relay corner where Maan was doing the fight commentary standing on the table. Maan get down from the bench and smirked. Geet was looking stunningly beautiful in her red and white sari. ( I wish Maan was in mood of looking at her. He would have forget fighting but alas he is MAAN SING KHURANA indeed)

Maan:  Aree ap ... ap bhi humara match dekhne aye hai..

Geet: match ye football match hai? Mujhe to wwe dikhai de rahe hai. Look stop this now our program his getting hampered.

Maan: Ap logoki program' is there any audience left? He smirked.

Geet: that's none of your business you stop it or else. Geet pointed her index finger towards him.

Maan: aree just now you were giving lecture on nonviolence aur marne dhamkane me aa gaye' kyun apki gandhigiri flop ho gayi?

Geet: bhar me jaye nonviolence ' listen I am a Punjaban plus Bengali. Netaji aur Bhagat Sing ki khoon dourta hai humari rougo mein. Ye Gandhigiri to lecture den eke liye thi' nahi to I believe in tit for tat.

Maan: wo miss Raybaghini (tigress) Merebhi khoon mein Bhagat Sing hai and dil mein Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose' ieet ki jawab patthar se dena khub atha hai mujhe.

Geet: to fir thik hai we will see.

Maan: yes you will see.

Both stood there folded their hand and showing their back to each other.

But what they didn't notice that the fight was already over as well as the program as everybody was listening them curiously. Maan leaved the mike unturned by mistake and now the whole EL block was listening their fight and enjoying it more than everything. Dadima also heard everything and sighed putting her hand on her forehead. 

pls hit the like button and leave comment... its my humble request ...pls😭

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Yay see Di me 1st 2 cmnt...πŸ˜† all thnks goes 2 d edit button... yaar chalta hain... πŸ˜‰

OMG! its awsm... i was rolling on d floor...🀣🀣

D football match s awsm... "Yaar kaunsi Dev ko pass karu?" my fvr8 dialg...πŸ‘πŸΌ

D kid's lectre f ohinsa s awsm... πŸ‘ god... poor mother f d kid...🀒

n d song of galz gang...πŸ˜† chaillana to ataa hain na? to chillao... too funny...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Maan's comentry ws awsm too... πŸ˜‰

Waiting for the next part...😍

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update.
love it
loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GREAT JOB...