Samne Wali Khidki ... MAANEET FF part 11 updated

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Picture Curtsy: Sreya(princess_mimi)

Hei friends this is my 2nd writing with MAANEET' this story is inspired by an old Bengali classic movie 'Basanta Bilap'' hope U all like it'                                                      

PROLOGUE

Savitri Devi got shocked seeing the sudden hurry in the boys. They are cleaning the dirt of two long years, throwing all the unnecessary things, arranging the stuffs in the right place. What's happening? She thought. She is trying to civilize this boys from 2 years but all her efforts has gone to vain and suddenly today they are doing this and how! Like if they don't do it now Indian Gov will execute them. 

"What's the matter? Bunch of vagabonds are getting civilized all of a sudden? Has Indian Gov passed any decree or all of your bosses are giving a visit together?"๐Ÿ˜†

"No Dadima its bigger than that. Maan is coming today. He is gonna stay with us from now." Adi replied.

Dadima: Maan? Why didn't you inform me before? Dev why didn't you tell me at breakfast table?

Dev: All coz of this Dev,(he shot an angry glare at a fair skinny guy)  ghode bechke so raha tha. Maan called him at morning before he board in the plane... this duffer forgot to tell us. saleko apni nind itni pyari hai'ab humari nind haram karke rakh di hai.๐Ÿ˜ก

2nd Dev: arree.. he called me at 7am .. u guys were sleeping like Kumbhakarna then, I tried to tell you, I wake Samrat up, he said," Maan who Maan I am Samrat... king of this universe, look I have even got a crown on my head' how u dare wake me up, I,l banish u" and then went back to sleep๐Ÿฅฑ... ab bhukto... I just informed you just after I wake up.

Mayank: yah at 10am.

Dadima rolled her eyes and moved away.

Samrat wasn't paying attention he blabbered: oh God Beer ke nashe mein kya kya keh diya. Please guys don't tell this to Maan.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

He gave a pleading look towards Mayank. Everybody ignored him and carried on with their works.

''''''''''''''''''.

It has been a long time Maan arrived in this house, Krishna Vihar. He didn't talk to anybody since then. Nobody dared to disturb him, as he seems to be angry. Dadima thought, it's a long journey from Delhi to Kolkata so he must be tired.

Maan was angry... angry like anything. He was angry with his dad. What did he said that Maan is super bossy, he need to check himself before he take over their family business. How rude! He was just trying to help his dad. Maan's dad Mahendar Sing Khurana was admitted to hospital for one week so he took the charge of Khurana Construction for one week. He thought his dad has given much freedom to his employees so he handled them in his own way. He just tried to put some discipline into them. And see the result...Maan groaned.๐Ÿ˜ก

His dad has even told him that he must work as an ordinary employee in KC before he get the position of MD. It was too much. He is Maan Sing Khurana. He can't work like that in his own company. Its better to work in any where else.

"Ok you are free to do so."

Huh! he cant believe his dad. At that moment he decided he is gonna return to Kolkata. He has done his schooling, his graduation, his MBA from Kolkata only. He is a total Kolkata material, he can speak, read, write Bengali better than any Bengali. He has his friends there. They stay together in Krishna Vihar' Adi's home, correction dadima's home. But she wasn't only Adi's dadima she was dadima of their whole group. And of course she loves MAAN more than any one else, so that's it he is going to Kolkata.

He was happy to meet dadima and his friends but his anger didn't let him express that. Oh dad's words were ringing in his ears ... "Its my fault that I always let you do what ever you want and let you boss over everyone even on me and your mom. I feel guilty for that."

daddy mujhse bola
tu galti hai meri
tujhpe zindgaani
guilty hai meri
saabun ki shakal mein
beta tu to nikla keval jhaag..

What the hell who is playing this song... Maan's anger reached to its height. He ran out and shouted: stop playing this crap, just stop.๐Ÿ˜ก

Dev: Its not us maan' ye awaz waha se aa raha hai... samnewali khidki se.

He pointed his hands towards the window which was facing to wards the veranda of the neighbor's house. 

Maan opened the door beside that window with a jerk and went out to their balcony and shouted, Hei stop this song' sound of your music system is blasting my ears...๐Ÿ˜ก

"Put cotton in your ears ... " a voice came out form inside of that house.

What the'Maan tried to find out the owner of the voice but she was inside the room.

Maan: look I don't want to argue with u but u are making noise pollution.

The girl: hei Pari you didn't tell me our neighborhood has turned into a hospital? Look some patient is complaining of noise pollution' though sound is quite low.

The girl said it addressing some one else but it was clear to Maan that it was for him.

Maan: hei miss listen whoever you are...

Maan paused as a gorgeous figure came out in the balcony of opposite side in a simple patialla salwar suit.

Geet, Geet Handa Chaterjee... announced the girl with an attitude.๐Ÿ˜‰                              

*******

Hei pls hit the like the button if u like it and pls leave a comment ... its valuable to me  

With Love Sayanee๐Ÿ˜Š

[copy-right of this story is reserved for me (Sayanee Gupta) only... if it is copied in some-where else I'l take legal action against him or her]

Edited by sayaneegupta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb prologue... loved it
Thanx for the PM
princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

awesome update...๐Ÿ‘

loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

daddy mujhse bola
tu galti hai meri
tujhpe zindgaani
guilty hai meri
saabun ki shakal mein
beta tu to nikla keval jhaag..
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

kritika_n thumbnail
nice update
Add me to ur pm list
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
great..
Continue soon and thanks for the pM..
add me to ur pm list x
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahhahah superb start sayanee.. loving the beginning.. already maan is smitten by her.. maan is a goner.. and geet will make him a goner.. lol.. cont sooon
maneet_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME...I M HAPPY THAT U STARTED FF 

BUT ITS NOT  THE ONE ABT WHICH U SAID ME BEFORE RIGHT? AREN'T U GONNA START THAT?
nivedithak thumbnail
very nice .

continue soon.

pls add me to ur Pm.