princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

on part 10.

luv Sharon.. intllignt hubby ka intlignt biwi 

shez so smart..  nd her brain is like 

uss Arun ka toh mai aisa hal banaungi 

hope aliens do dis to him 

Dev bcm lyk dis .. thnks goes to Nupur, Sharon and Pari the Paro..

luvd the maaneet scn.. tragedy se fairytale..

ManeetTUJANENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its an awesome ff u r an great writer i was laughing like anything my mom found it really crazy me laughing at pc screen... plz plz plzzz update soon tc ❤️
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ManeetTUJANENA

Its an awesome ff u r an great writer i was laughing like anything my mom found it really crazy me laughing at pc screen... plz plz plzzz update soon tc ❤️

aww thabk u.. sorry I m lil busy will update soon😊
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Hi friend howz u.. hope u haven't forget ds FF till now😆.. so here's d next update hope u like it

Part 11: Broken Zip and Unbroken resistance 

It was spring time in Kolkata. Though in reality now a days spring is only alive in Tagore and Shakespear's love poems, coz climate skip this season and jumps straight from winter to summer in this city, but the climate of Krishna Vihar and the girl's pg was telling spring still excists here. Who cares what's in climate.. it's in their mind. After the drama Mayank-Nupur, Dev(1)-Pari was flying high, but chupke chupke. Who knows if Maan comes to know and hang them alive. They were unaware of Maan's heart condition. So they keep on hiding their dates.

Other guys were also trying their best to woo their girls. Samrat went to Gunjan's school but his courage leave him on the gate. Finding no other way he hold hand of a kid entering the school and went straight to Gunjan.

Samrat: Hello Gunjan ji, she(he took a look of the kid) oh sorry he is my nephew. He is very poor in study can you take extra care of him(Gunjan wanted to say something but he cut her) no I know you are busy still, or else we can meet somewhere and discuss his study, today 5pm at City Centre .. is it fine with you? Ok thanks I will be there waiting for you.

He didn't wait for a moment and ran like he is running for his life. Gunjan was trying to say that I don't teach students of primary section but couldn't got time and from that day they started dating.

Adi followed Pinky and found her engrossed in a novel in the block library. Adi felt he has got heaven in his hands.. the girl loves books so she must like a writer he thought.

Adi: Hello. You like to read story books? Me too..What kindda story you prefer.

Pinky: I like only classic ones. I don't read modern literature.

Adi's heaven broke down like wall of glass. He was thinking what to say. But the next word by Pinky changed everything.

Pinky: but I have read yours. Your Vampire story was a bull shit but others are quite good.

And another (love) story takes a start.

But Dev(2) wasn't that lucky. He somehow found Tara's no and called her to meet him with an excuse. to hide from Maan he chose the park to meet her forgetting his Pisima comes to jog there every evening. The moment Tara waved her hands to him Dev found his pisima also coming there. He just ran away from the place and didn't stop till he reach his place. But he got a pleasant surprise when he found Tara is standing behind him.

Tara: if you wanna run like this please let me know I will be in track from next date.

Next date.. DATE!! Huh.. Dev(2) was the luckiest one who didn't has to approach his girl, the girl did it all.

Holi is coming. Guys gang was busy in planning. Maan wasn't there as he was stuck in his office.

Samrat: lets make Holi bigger and better than every year. Lets play along with the girl team this year.

Guys were more than happy and exited with this but everybody controled their exitement and hid their emotion.

Adi(1): with girls.. emm .. not a bad idea. This way we can have a good friendly relation with them. But it depends on what others want .. if everyone is ok then I am in.

Adi ended his speech and Mayank started.

Mayank: I agree with Adi. We can end our fight with the girls.

He stated as if they are going to end the war of Kargil.

Dev(1): its ok but Maan wont agree I guess.

And the next moment bell rang, everyone knew its Maan. Everybody was pushing each other to give the proposal. Scenario was like the fable who is gonna tie the bell on the neck of the cat. Maan entered and found his friends to standing in a row and behaving weirdly. Suddenly Dev(1) pushed Adi and he was about to land upon Maan but he balanced ar right time.

Adi: wo Maan.. wo I was thinking I mean we were thinking .. that if .. emm dekh during Holi we shold forget all enimity and become friends.. wo der is a song na .. holi k din dil mil jate hai

Maan: what are you saying Adi .. if u people had a fight then solve it now .. why waiting for Holi.

Adi: No no.. I was saying

"can we celebrate Holi with the girls team this time" Samrat yelled in desperation. The great vagabond group went silent .. Dadima from the ground floor thought its really stange.. Complete silence in KrishnaVihar in the presence of these guys!! Complete silence and peace in Indian parliament seems natural in front of it. Guys were still stealing glances of each other. But they were shocked with Maan's reaction, actually he didn't reacted a bit. His behavior was so normal like he had no issues with the girls ever.

Maan: I have no prob.. if you want invite them.

Maan left the hall and entered his room. And the next moment he was found to do a happy dance. From two days he was only thinking how he will ask this to his friends, what they will think, if they suspect anything and all blah blahs.. getting no conclusion his anger and annoyance was rising and poor customers got scolded by him for little or ignorant mistakes in a cheque or saving account forms. But God save hi here. Uhh what a relief .. he still can't belive after hearing Samrat how he checked his reaction.

Maan freshened himself he came back and plated a romantic song in his mobile. He was planning to turn on the ac, enjoying O Henry's romantic stories with romantic song but POWER CUT .. grrr this electric board romance ki dushman. He groaned in anger for a moment then went to the roof, with his book to read stories under the light of road lamp post! It is said Love make men blind, may be it is the first step or sould I say love can make people next Vidyasagar ji too.

Maan started reading, an ardent fan of thriller books like Agatha Cristie novels or Bomkesh Bakshi serize first time reading romantic stories under the road light.. codac moment. But it doesn't stay for a long time. Suddenly he remembered there is a connector of to roof in between two twin house. It was like a narrow bridge made of cement connecting two roof. Maan crossed it and went to the roof of Geet's side. He roamed there for some time wth an expectation that if Geet come suddenly .. it will be great. But it didn't happen. "Shit I've left the mobile in my room." Maan regrated and then moved towards the entrance gate of the roof. He pushed a little and it was not locked from inside. "Okk what if she can't come here .. I can go at her place." Maan grinned and put his feet on the staircase.

It was not the 1st room that he intrudes in Geet's room but this time its feel different. He was looking here and there.. a candle was there to give light. This locality of Kolkata is fortunate enough that power cut didn't happen often here, so most of the people don't have inverter here. Maan noticed his paintings were still there in her wall. But Geet wasn't in her room. Disapointed he was going about to leave when he heard sound of water inside the bathroom. After sometime Geet came out muttering something. She was wearing a knee length kurti, water was dripping from her wet hair. Maan hid himself behind the cupboard

Geet: Current off honeke liye bhi yehi time mila uff.. now I am not able to find out anything. Aur ye girls kaha mar gaye uff. I need a dry towel so badly.

Geet took the candle and tried to find the towel in the room. Maan has already seen the towel was on the bed. He took it and passed it to her. Geet couldn't see him and unconsciously took it from him thinking it is Pari.

Geet: oh thank God Pari you are here. Please help me to fix my zip .. mujhse nahi ho raha... its coming down again n again. 

Geet removed her hair to the right side from her back and hold the candle in her left hand. Maan gulped his saliva. Its not that Maan hasn't seen girls in revealing dress but none here wear such dresses, Geet would had never do so if she was conscious about Maan's presence and that made Maan uncomfortable. Undoutedly he was loving the sight, beautiful Geet, her dripping hair, a little bit of her exposed skin in the half darkness of candle light, he is not a saint who won't enjoy it but the prob is he was not an evil ether.

Geet: arre kar kya rahi hai.. fix it na

She started make a bun of her hair.

Maan: let it be open.. you look beautiful in open hair.

Geet was shocked to hear Maan's voice. She turned and saw one glimpse of Maan and shouted, "Maaan." And the next moment a cool breeze blew away the flame. After sometime Pinky and Pari came running.

Pari: what happened? Tu chilla kyun rahi hai?

Pinky: kya hua? Kisse dekha?

Geet: I saw him

Pinky: koun? Yaha pe to koi nahi hai, tu zaroor kuch dream ki hogi

Pari: uhhaa dream.. so Geet is dreaming. Kiski dream kar rahi thi batana.. koun that ere dream me.

Geet was going to say Maan but she couldn't complete it came out like "Maa Maa."

Pari: what Maa Maa .. unty gi ko dikh rahi thi? Huh jhoot mat bol.

Geet was all red was she really dreaming, is she hallucinating Maan. She just ignored Pari's teasing with a angry glare. But started thinking closing her eyes, sitting on her bed after her friends are out of the room.

Geet: was I really imagining Maan everywhere now a days? Geet blushed

Maan, who was enjoying the whole drama standing behind the cupboard and smirking, now was more than happy. He really wanted to come in front of Geet but something strikes his naughty brain. Geet was sitting on the bed keeping her head on her hand trying to think what happened. He heard Maan's voice again.

Maan: Thinking about me haan?

Geet nodded her head: hmm .. Next moment she turned but didn't find any one .. Maan was swift to hide himself. Geet made a face and Geet again make a bun with hurried hands in annoyance.

Geet: I have gone mad. Before it was better when I used to get irritate by Maan but now he irritates me more.. shooo Maan.. get out from my brain.

Maan: Ok I will go away 1st give my answer.

Geet again looked towars the source of the sound but couldn't found him. Maan was enough smart .. he  was changing his hiding place .. there were lots of hooks n corners in Geet's room where he could hide and darkness was helping him.

Geet: answer which answer?

Maan: Remember I asked you something after playing Othelo.

Geet: I wont reply to a random voice in my brain .. I will only give the reply when he will be in front of me.

Maan was regretting now. Why he played all this game.. ab bhukto.. if he was in front of her then he would have got her answer till now. For a moment he thought to come out in front of her eyes but then he was sure her answer will come in the form of galis and chappals. And who knows she can gather her whole paltan. He coughed.

Maan: Ok then I will be waiting.

Maan said reluctantly and went away from her room silently, but came back, went straight to Geet and opened her roughly tied hair in a go and whispered: keep your hair open.. you look beautiful in it. Before Geet could understand anything he ran away.

It was almost one hour later the electricity come back.Geet was having a nap to calm down her confused mind. After waking up she was sure she was having a dream noting else. She was about to move away when he found something behind the closet. A book of short stories by O Henry lying on the floor.

Maan came out of his room hearing Geet's voice.

Dadima: Maan bte have you borrowed any book from Geet.

Maan got confused. He frowned.. book .. which book. His friends are looking at him like Nadal has borrowed A Wimbledon Trophy from Federer's collection.

Geet: yaah Maan, the O Henry's book uou borrowed from me during the play rehersal can I have it now? Actually it belongs to someone else .. I have to return it.

Geet made a cute puppy face but none noticed her smirk.

Maan: Oh that one I borrowed for Dadima (he tried to give a smile towards his friends)..

Dadima: Oh yes.. I have already read it. Maan you will find it in stud .. please geet ko lake do.

Upps now what to do. He nodded like agood boy and went to study. He knew the book is not here. But the problem was he can't remember where he has left it. She killed some time in study.

Dadima: Maan mila kya?

Maan: no dadima. [He came out from study and left for his room on 1st floor.] I was reading it.. it must be there in my room.

Maan searched it everywhere in his room but it wasn't there. Tired Maan sat on the chair and tried thinking. "Roof .. it is must be on roof. I must have left it there."

Geet: Its ok dadima .. I will come again..Maaan[she screamed in a melodious tone].. please dhund ke rakhna.

Geet left the place and Maan went to roof without sparing one second. He was sure he has left it somewhere here. He searched in their side of roof then crossed the connecter and continued his search.

"Are you looking for this book?" Maan didn't look up, he saw the book in front his eyes and sighed.

Maan: oh yes thank you..

Before he could complete his sense give him a clear view of situation. Gulping hard he moved his eyes just to discover Geet is standing holding the book.

Geet: I found it in my room.. I wonder how it reached there.. have you any idea?

Maan smiled. He knew there is no other way left hor him. Its better to surrender.

Maan: So you got it?

Geet: sharam nahi aaya tumhe.. andhero me chupke ladkio ke gharme chale gaye.. and then made fool of me.

Maan sat in a corner of the roof. Geet was still standing there keeping her hands on her waist.There was none but soothing air to company them. Maan smiled through his corner of lips and made his face as serious as possible.

Maan: I went there only to meet you. How could I know you will be in bathroom.. I would have come out but you asked for help and how can I deny a preety girl..

Geet: huh that means you would have done that if any one else were there.

Maan smirked: Yaah sure

She angrily stood to go away from the place when in the reflex of stopping her hold her hand by her wrist and pulled her with a jerk. She fell upon his lap and her head collided with his cheast. Maan didn't do it intentionally but now that she was so close he can't let her go. He folded his hands encircling her waist. Geet tried to wriggle but failed. She knew those dark deep expressive eyes of him is pleading her so she avoided eye contact .. she looked at other side making a face.

Geet: leave me .. I don't wanna talk to you

Geet wriggled .. her anger was increasing and maan was enjoying it. He felt he was living a life of blind till now. Geet looks so beautiful when she is angry .. why didn't he notice it before. He smiled thinking its good that she is an angry woman. Maan's smile made Geet more angry.

Geet: Choddo mujhe.. I hate you

Geet pused Maan and jumped off him but uupss in the process her zip of kurti get opened and the situation of evening has been repetated again but this time under clear moon light and not to forget light of lamp post. Geet was so embarresed she tried to cover it with her dupatta at once but the look through matelial of it didn't help her. She could simply ran away but her friends see her coming down from the roof in this odd hour in such condition they will ask thousand questions. It was such an uncomfortable situation all over she couldn't decide what to do, she started struggling with it. But she was calm down .. Maan hold her hands and put them down. He himself dragged it gradually. Maan's finger was rarely touching her bare skin but that little touch or almost touches were giving her ghoosebumps. She shivered. Maan could feel her reaction .. it was tempting him too but he .. he cursed himself for leaving the book in Geet's room, cursed the moment when he decided to meet Geet in her room, he cursed the electricity board, its only for them that he came to roof to read and finally cursed the poor book as the sole reason of everything.. This is the book for which he is giving test of his resisting power uff. Maan fixed her zip turned her around slowly.  

Maan: done.. now cool down and carry on .. what are you telling yaah you hate me

Geet: no

Maan: yes you said so

Geet: No I don't hate you

Maan: So you love me?

Geet: yes .. I mean no

Maan: Yes no.. Geet you are confusing me.. just give me my answer for which I am waiting.

Maan had a little flirty mischievous look in his eyes. Geet noticed it and tried to step back but to her dismay he blocked her encircaling his hands around her waist like before.

Geet: which answer

Maan: Answer of I guess you have forgotten.. no problem I am repeatating myself.

He looked at her lips once and leaned to touch them.

Geet: no I remember [she yelled]

Maan: No problem I can give a demo again.

Geet was all red. She knew Maan wont do anything wrong with her. No matter how much she used to shout on him she always knew he was a decent guy. But his words and laughty glimpse in hie eyes made her blush. She was shy.

Geet: Maan stop it. Let me go

Geet pleaded with her eyes. "Shit man why this girl has such beautiful eyes" Maan thought .. it's the only thing in world which can boss over Maan. He freed her. Geet was about to run away Maan again hold her by her wrist.

Maan: at least mujhe ye to batati jao how much I have to wait for getting your reply.

Geet: On the day of color.

Maan took her palm in his and kissed it. Geet felt her blood cells has started jumping and floating in highest speed inside her.

Maan: I will be waiting.

Maan left her hand. Geet ran away but paused in front of the door hearing Maan's voice.

Maan: Geet your kurti's hook is broken that's why the zip is coming down easily .. fix it before you wear it again. Else everytime I won't be able to control me.

Maan spoke in a teasing tone and a smirk in his lips. 

Geet went so red that it seemed she already has had her Holi. She ran away at once leaving the O Henry book there.

hope u all like it .. plzz do like and comment .. plzzz😭😭

Edited by sayaneegupta - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just loved the part...
Loved the romantic and flirt maan...
Thanx to the concrete connector which helped maan to b so romantic...
So all the gang members found their respective partners...

97531 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update,
nd maaneet moments were lovely.
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update

Loved it alot

Maaneet moment s Superb😳

waiting for next

continue soon

thankx for pm

ManeetTUJANENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update yar ...i ws jst waiting fr this one thnx aur lv maneet they were awesome thnx fr the pm cont soon ...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow very beautiful and romantic update...

all the boys are hooked up with all girls...

waiting for the festival of color...

thanx for pm...