Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
TINY MANNN! 😃

On this special occasion, I would like to present you with the following (Ill be back with more .. dont worry ;]):

Will you be able not to log into IF for 3 days?

Your last CD you brought?

Last movie you watched?

Last book read?

What xmas present did you get?

If you had to face three weeks in a lonely house, what five things will you take?

Can you put mascara on with your mouth closed?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why is abbreviated such a long word?

Why is a round pizza put in a square box?

Can you cry under the water?

Will you be fired if you drink Pepsi at a Coke factory?

Does a person have to be important before they are considered assassinated instead of just plain murdered?

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, "sleep like a baby"?

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Why do you "put your two cents in" when it is only "a penny for your thoughts"? What happens to the other penny?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order?

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?

Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors?

If you're blind can you see your dreams?
Why are softballs hard?
Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked?
Why do we scrub down and wash up?
Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights?
Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit?
Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice?
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?
Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers?
How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk?
Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead?
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?
Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'?
What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it?
Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?
Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them?
Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food?
Why is rush hour so slow?
Why cant women put on makeup with their mouth closed?
Is a fly without wings called a walk?
Why do we say 'spit up' when you actually spit down?
Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one?
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. So, why study?
If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends?
Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?

Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bhootbie,,here i come with some surprise gift for you😎 You are so gonna love it

1. Describe your personality in 5 words:

2. Do you have any nick names on IF? If so, why were you given those particular names?

3. What is that one quality you really like about yourself?

4. What are some things you wish to change about yourself?

5. Describe your most funniest moment in life:

6. Were you a good kid or a bad/naughty bacha in your childhood?

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

8. Out of your friends on IF:

nicest:
meanest:
weirdest:
most annoying:
happiest:
saddest:
shortest:
cutest:
smartest:
dumbest:
koolest:
most pretty:
emotional:

Now lets change gears...

9. Tanu, please choose one female character from your favorite serial, and describe a perfect candle light dinner date in a paragraph

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
Do they bury people with their braces on?
How far east can you go before you're heading west?
How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
Can you daydream at night?
Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
Can crop circles be square?
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person?

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

TANU!
good thing i came on here n saw aish's post [u have no idea how weird i feel saying that 🤔 ]
but anywho
finish these sentences please 😃

I am...tanu
I curse...none
I love...many
I crave... for verything
I despise..for many things
I read...nothing
I listen to...many songs
I stare at...wall🤣

Fill the following out in a way that makes sense using Characters/Celebrities

My boy...
My soulsister...
My brother... sam and dean ..
My Dad is like...
My mom is like..
My pet gerbil... erm
Ferrets...wats a ferret?

ok 😆 answer quickly now 😃

Word Count: 1

kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: gk_09

TINY MANNN! 😃 GUTURRR 😊

On this special occasion, I would like to present you with the following (Ill be back with more .. dont worry ;]): I hate you😊

Will you be able not to log into IF for 3 days? yes after this MOTW sure🤣

Your last CD you brought? i dont remember😛

Last movie you watched?i dont remember😛

Last book read?i dont remember😛

What xmas present did you get?i dont remember😛

If you had to face three weeks in a lonely house, what five things will you take? 5 books

Can you put mascara on with your mouth closed? yes

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? bcos glue and glue bottle are on deal they wont stick together

Why is abbreviated such a long word?bcos its a collection of abbrevation

Why is a round pizza put in a square box? Bcos pizza's are available only in pizza corner and round box means no corners🤣

Can you cry under the water? yes

Will you be fired if you drink Pepsi at a Coke factory? no kyunki pepsi bhi kabhi coke thi

Does a person have to be important before they are considered assassinated instead of just plain murdered? no

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, "sleep like a baby"? who says tht🤣

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
y to go to other MOTW's and copy and come paste here😡🤣same way crazy people🤣
Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches? so tht the branch can grow.

Why do you "put your two cents in" when it is only "a penny for your thoughts"? What happens to the other penny? other penny is tax

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? ask the alarm

Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order? kit kat break

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year? bcos we al go for date evryyr bt mineral waer has to go for date atlest next yr on valentinesday🤣
Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors? yes and u r insulator😛

If you're blind can you see your dreams? yes with inner eye
Why are softballs hard? soft corners are hidden in mind🤣
Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?bcos it givs out current for giving shock treatment🤣
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? its homeked.😎
Why do we scrub down and wash up?
Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights?so tht he can show others his new UW ..and so tht people dont get bored with his uniform pants .towel and shirt😎
Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit?rules are meant to be broken😛
Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice? just in remberence of green 🥺🤣
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg? it says in third line and fourth stanza😎
Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?so tht the person going to die dosnt get diseases lik aids🤣
Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?cos they know most of the chor are illiterate and wil not know how to use pen so they will think its a small rocket and take it away 😃 🤣
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? no . not at all.
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers?wen hes wet his feathers coms aside which givs ful view of his bla bla bla🤣
How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk? it means cows adds colured flavour 😎
Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead?so tht the battery gets up frm its sleep 😎
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?bcos orange is the a popular colour with lots of fans 😎
If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?wyait is buttered side facing the cats puff or outside .🤣 anywaii the cat wil take it off and eat it ..cat thodi na is lik u 🤣
Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'? They break our hearts later.
What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it?skin colour i guess🤣
Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?bcos we hv brains in skul and kidneys in abdomen 😛
Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them?burgers are hammered and forr remembrance of hammering (we cant keep hammering day so for the hammering man's happiness )its made hamburgers😎
Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food?bcos cats dosnt lik preserved rats 😛
Why is rush hour so slow?bcos they are inversely proprtional i guess😛
Is a fly without wings called a walk? No . its run.
Why do we say 'spit up' when you actually spit down? like shut up ? 🤣
Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one?bocs it cant b wore from top it shud b wore frm pair [leg] itself🤣
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. So, why study? evry theorem has to b proved other wise for stating theorem only one mark is supplied by our maths teacher so for prooving ur theorem we shud study🤣
If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends? bcos barbie is popular and so is costly tho barbie nai tho barie ke frnds hi sahi🤣
Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?bcos before making it banan is split in to parts🥺🤣

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOMAN.. answer properly! If you go around giving half answers, then this member of the week may well be extend to member of the monht 😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tanz answer my questions properly otherwise I will spam ur scraps, ur posts, ur PM dabhaa, MSN, YM, FB and u knw I can do that. So better u answer them🤣. U knw when it comes to grilling I am strict 😛

p.s- My next set is ready😉
Edited by --sunshine-- - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Bhootbie,,here i come with some surprise gift for you😎 You are so gonna love it *slap*🤣🤣I hate u too *sigh*🤣

1. Describe your personality in 5 words: 1)

2. Do you have any nick names on IF? If so, why were you given those particular names? Tanu ,tanzi , tanz bcos it goes with my name🤣

Bhoot , dodo bcos its goes with my character😆

berry, cupcake, kitty for fun

DD, Dudu ,daffodudu coz it goes with my IF username

3. What is that one quality you really like about yourself? erm nothing much?

4. What are some things you wish to change about yourself?
anger, getting hyper, irritating nature, immature nature , carelessness and many moree😆

5. Describe your most funniest moment in life:
I have many embarrassing moments😳 alll of them are funny😳🤣

6. Were you a good kid or a bad/naughty bacha in your childhood?

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a nice human being

8. Out of your friends on IF:

nicest: many
meanest: none
weirdest: none
most annoying: none
happiest: many
saddest: none
shortest: dunno🤣
cutest: many
smartest: many
dumbest: none
koolest: many
most pretty: many
emotional: none

Now lets change gears...
😡🤣

9. Tanu, please choose one female character from your favorite serial, and describe a perfect candle light dinner date in a paragraph

Ok i will go with nupur. Wow homosexual date.😆

I will take her to the dinner make her sit and i will run off😃

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? they dont?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? right .. right?
What is Satan's last name? abliquilingo
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
Do they bury people with their braces on?
How far east can you go before you're heading west?
How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come
out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
Can you daydream at night?
Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
Can crop circles be square?
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing? giver=taken , acc to newtons law everything has a equal and opposite reaction when the force of giving = force of taking so mechanically giver = taker and care=care so caretaker =caregiver.😃[=))]
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person? yes if tall person is siting on a chair😃🤣

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
@ RADHAA i am doing *sniff*

@Gutur
bad luck for u the last half set was already answered by me in another MOTW so i copy pasted🤣 just like u 🤣

@Babafuifui
I hate ju 😊

🤣
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dude, you are replying halfbaked answers, we want properly answers, you know with halfbaked answers, we may get your MOTW to be extended for another 2 weeks..😈 Radha will happily do that and you cant not be diplomatic in your answers woman...get back here and start to reply now unless you want to be stuck here for another 2 more weeks😃🤣

Oye--we know you LOVE us😆😃

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@nanafui- Better u answer us I dont want to spam dis post otherwise I will leave bad impression on others😳

Leave ur sweetness we want evil answers.