Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mchopra

wow quite interseting..but like seriously can we longer updates..and hola can we know who is who and what..i am like thorougly confused...hehe

Thank you...

Longer updates...I will get there...eventually...I promise to try😆

Who is who...well...so far it has only been Maan and Geet...and a special appearance by the Dean of Geet's college...umm..yeahh...thats about it.
jazzerette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Jazz, I didn't know you wrote?! OMG! I loved it! Please add me to your PM list! I can't wait to read more! lol Going to read part 2...

Yeah...sometimes...though this is the first time I am posting on IF...still raw in this deptt...taking baby steps😆

Loved part 2! The classic bump-fall-and-catch of Maan and Geet (sigh). Maan knows Geet's name, but Geet is,well, Geet.

I know something that will keep your interest... Starts with an N and rhymes with Sharon... 😉.

Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update!

Classics are good aren't they😉

Oooh...don't remind me about him!! I might just change the hero here and change Geet to Jazz🤣
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Yeah...sometimes...though this is the first time I am posting on IF...still raw in this deptt...taking baby steps😆

Classics are good aren't they😉

Oooh...don't remind me about him!! I might just change the hero here and change Geet to Jazz🤣

🤣 No, don't do that! You can write your dream sequence with him later! Finish this SS first!
jazzerette thumbnail

@Shika

Thank you for the huge welcome!! And you were right. It was as huge as my update!!😆

I am so glad and relieved...you know why😉...that you have been able to relate and appreciate the scenes, the characters so much. It makes my heart swell.

And you are wondering where I got this idea from!! As if you don't know😛

Yeah she is a regular girl. But even she is entitled to have a story right. Extra-ordinary things do happen to ordinary people too. You get what I am hinting at right?

Her dream is pretty regular too. But it belongs to her and that is what keeps her going.

Glad Maan's characterization came out well. Geet's ...well I was hoping the base is already set. She is so because of the differences she faces within her family, rather than from people outside.

Yes there is no lack of love. And maybe it is exactly that. She loves her family and if different ideologies threaten to disrupt the peace of the family, she just chose to keep her's within.

Dialogues...lolzz...how much of it I have used in the whole history of the 6 pieces I have written so far!! 🤣

I will get there...baby steps..remember😆

Edited by jazzerette - 13 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail

🤣 No, don't do that! You can write your dream sequence with him later! Finish this SS first!

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting start⭐️
pls pm me wen u update😳
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
hi...awesome update...please include me in ur pm list will send u a buddy request
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You love rain very much don't you my dear Jazz...
Which is right now abundant in this part of India...Kerala...
Rains are so inspiring, beautiful ...(yet can't deny the fact that they cause destruction at times too, god save those poor souls)
Loved the two parts so far...
Thanks Shikha for giving us the link to this...
You have introduced us to an excellent writer...
Continue soo Jazz😊
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay...wow...just simply amazing...the first lines just took my imagination to a whole new level...i mean...wow the way you described the rain...i mean we all love rains...but the way u described it and then the way someone was writing in their diary in solitude...that was just perfect..and then someone watching her and describing her...
It was all wow...at the end of it the only words i could form were wow...
Amazing...plz add me to your pm list<3
:)
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sound interesting ...loved the start

do PM me the further updates.