Luvd it...
Evrthing was really fast...
Cont soon..
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 7

They sat in front of the TV set installed in the common hall of the chawl, the situation was not improving the news said that it may take a week to end the curfew, mean while phone lines and electricity will also get disturbed, government officials will visit places with food packets and utilities. If situations improved curfew will be lifted for an hour or so to let people buy stuffs.

Geet was disappointed by this, she was missing her family though she talked to them but still she was worried about them, she was not worried about herself as she had Savitri and Maan with her. She thought about utilizing this time, she was observing since yesterday that Maan had not once picked his books, he was either helping the chawl people or drooling over her, she was like not happy by his teenage lover, she made a schedule for him mad it a point that he studied an hour of all three subjects PCM' she herself taught him the portions that were still not covered in the coaching, she was an intelligent student and knew her subjects well.

Savitri was happy that Geet was making Maan study, less she knew that half the time he just holds her hand and drools over her, "Maan, concentrate, look the Rutherford diagram you made is seriously not well labeled, Maan stop drooling, or I will just go out now and that Raka will.." ; "no ways Geet I am studying you better not go out" said Maan making a baby face; she was a strict teacher, and he was a fast learner and visa versa' she taught him academics and he taught her love making' he slipped his hand under her kurti when ever Savitri was not around, she never stopped him, what was the point she enjoyed it herself and waited for these stolen moments, at night he would come under her covers, most of the times Savitri was out tending the ill, she never doubted that with her son being younger such things would happen, for her he was still a boy of course why would he not be he was not even 18.

"hello Geet, may I come in" asked Chameli standing on the threshold ; "Chameli, yes come in" said Geet "Maan is not home" she added, ; "yes, I know, I came o meet you" ; "me, come sit" ; "Geet, I don't know how to talk in riddles, I am asking you directly" ; "what" ; "you went to meet Randhaava" ; "yes, but how do you know, even Maan knows nothing about it" ; "sources, Geet I am a sex worker" ; "I know" ; "people come to me and many times loose their tongues when making out" ; "means" ; "look whenever you meet the inspector in future make sure he is not at the police station, or any of his guards see you" ; "pardon" ; "Ganpat, is the name of the constable who is working as a informer in Handa ' Khurana case" ; "but the case was long back closed" ; "yes, but they are waiting for Maan to get a job and become active" ; "look Geet, there's not point in beating around the bush, you know and everyone knows that it was a murder and how later Brij, the old man was killed, and now if Maan goes to re open the case he will be the next victim" ; "Chameli!!" ; "and that's not all Randhaava is going to get retired in next 4 yrs, and Maan will go to re open the case in 5 yrs as you know, and also the man who killed the two of your fathers will be out of jail in 5 yrs after 14yrs of sentence, and once he is out he will be die, as he is the main evidence against Daljeet" ; "you know too much about all these" ; "yes, I am also a police informer" ; "what" ; "I know what you are up to but Maan will never permit you to take steps first" ; "I know I have all planned, and Yash will convince Maan to reopen the case and assure him that K & K are not taking any fees as they were his Grandfathers friends or any other convincing story will do" ; "and Maan will agree" ; "I am sure he will, look in next coming months he will be damn busy with his studies and in his spare time he will just think about me and nothing else" ; "you know your cards well" ; "I know because that is what I do all the time, leave it" ; "and money, how will the fees of K&K be arranged" ; "am thinking on that part also, soon I will go abroad and am sure will get a full scholarship, I can always get a part time job there and I think that would be enough to cover the fees, and also I will talk about some loan from either Rupali or Yash" ; "all the best, tell me one thing" : "what" ; "you love him" ; "IDK, may be yes may be no, but I like him a lot" ; "you will marry him" ; "the point Chameli is that will he marry me when he grows up, its too early to say anything, at present he does not understand that our relationship has no future but once he meets some one of his age he will understand, I don't want to hold him, I want to let him free" ; "will you be able to' ; "IDK, BTW Chameli, what is your real name" ; "real name" she said taken aback by the question ; "yes real" ; "Kavita" ; "nice so you are a poetry and I am a song" both woman laughed in unison, just then Maan came in "Chameli, hat are you doing here" ; "discussing how hot you are in bed Maan Babu" winked Chameli, ; Maan turned pink and Geet laughed on his plight, "Maan" she said, "she really think you do not need that much practice" ; Maan was like dumbfound "Geet you two were really discussing me, you women, Geet I will not talk to you" and he stomped out, Geet gave a worried look, "let him go Geet, where will he go, until you are here he will come back to you" now it was Geet's turn to blush.

part 8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43320510
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The concept of ur fanfic is so unique n intresting
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was maan seriously a minor
awesome parts
plz continue soon
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
just read them all.. love it.
want more
:)
xxx
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Okay though i m really liking d story but its really difficult 4r me to digest. . . nd i know at some point geet is ryt . . . . But if she wants to set him free nd she knows there no future den wats d point in make relation wid him.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved all the parts hmmm
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

kya liku... love u shruti... write more ...wants to read more ...

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi awesome love it all parts mind blowing and superb maan seriously a minor then how this marriage ????????????
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 5
wow...good going...attraction is now in both the sides...