Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful update.
Maneet are getting closer and comfortable with each other.
Seems like Geet is going to try her best till the guilty are found and punished.
Maaneet working hard to achieve their dreams was beautiful.'
Waiting to know what will happen at Maan's chawl.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 6

"Savitri Amma, open the door" shouted Adi' "Adi what happened?" said Savitri while opening the door, "Geet, what happened?" she looked worriedly at disheveled Geet "Amma riots, riots broke in the city, curfew is announced" said the panting Adi, "come in, now where is this Maan" she went to get water for the two "Maan is in the chawl, he is helping them barricade the chawl" said Adi "I too shall leave they need hands" and he left without waiting for the answer

"Maa, Maa" shouted Maan standing on the door steps ; "what is the situation?" asked Savitri, "Maa our chawl is safe but you know few goons also live here but you do not worry we are safe for the time being, where is Geet" ; "she is sleeping" Savitri pointed towards the sleeping angle "she is drained, I think I should call Rano and tell she is safe" she went called Rano and told her that Geet was safe and as soon as curfew lifts for few hours she will be sent back, Rano was relieved to know that Geet was with Savitri.

"Adi, are you listening" shouted Chameli, "why are you shouting I am not deaf" said the annoyed Adi; "oh I have been calling you since ages"; "then spit out"; "why did you bring Geet here?"; "means, this was the nearest place"; "you could have taken her to your place" ; "Chameli ji, my place is farther then hers, if I were to take her to my place would I not have dropped her to her place" said Adi sarcastically, ;"ok whatever, but don't let any one know that she is here" ; "why???" ; "look Adi, she is not safe here, that Raka and his gang if they know Geet is here will create scene " ; " why" ; "you will not understand, it has something to do with her meeting to inspector Randhaava" ; "now who is this Inspector?" ; "Adi you ask too many questions, just go and warn Maan and Geet also, she will understand" Adi sat there looking at her "are you going or shall I go to Savitri Amma and tell her every thing" ; "ok am going, woman you are always" ; "go fast" Adi ran and told Maan and Geet about it, Savitri was also listening to all this, "Geet you went to Police station, when" she asked, "the same day you told me the truth" said Geet ; "Geet beta they are dangerous people you should not have" there was a bang on the door

"Open the door" came the noises many people were banging the door, "why are you banging so hard" asked Maan opening the door, "get that girl out from here now" said Raka, "why" Maan said with anger, "Maan you keep out of all this, she will not stay in the chawl" ; "why will she not stay" asked Savitri ; "Amma, the situation in the city is not good and we can not allow strangers to stay here" ; "she is no stranger" said Savitri, "Amma she is that Handa girl, you are protecting the rich class, why not you yourself belonged to them once" said one of the man ; "she will not go any where" said Savitri ; "in what capacity she can stay here" ; "she , she is my future daughter in law" said Savitri without thinking, Maan and Geet along with everyone looked at Savitri, "future, who has seen the future Amma, at present she is no one to you, get her out of here" said one of the woman ; Chameli rushed in and gave Maan a sindoor box, and Maan without hesitation filled Geet's maang, "happy now she is my wife" he barked and closed his palm to form a punch "now leave before I break one of you, the crowd splitted in seconds

"thank Chameli, for coming on time" said Maan, "Geet" said Chameli "I am sorry for coming in between, but all this drama was necessary, they were not simple crowd but Daljeet found that you were here so he send them and once you were to step out he would have done any thing" Chameli whispered making sure Maan does not hear, "what are you telling her" asked Maan ; "that how naughty you are" winked Chameli, Maan turned pink.

During the whole day both were feeling uncomfortable with each other , no doubt they were attracted but this age barrier was not allowing Geet to make a move, she remembered all the days when they were together, how comfortable she felt with him, whenever he touched him she felt so warm and secure

Haaa, chaand nikal gayi ho ji main chaand nikal gayi daiyyo re... Hmm, bhitar bhitar aag jare
baat karu to sape lage
ajji bhitar bhitar aag jare
baat karu to sape lage
oh main tu chaand nikal gayo daiyya re
Ang pe aise chhaale padee
Tez tha jhaunka ka karuSisi karti,
sisi sisi karti main maru
Zabaan pe laga re laga re haaye
Zubaan pe laga, zubaan pe laga laga re
Namak isaq ka haaye tere isaq ka zubaan pe laga laga re haaye
Namak isaq ka, tere isaq ka
(Zubaan pe laga laga re) -2
Namak isaq ka haaye re tere isaq ka -2

Savitri was lost in her own plight to notice them she assured Geet that all this was just a drama created to protect her, and as soon as the curfew lifts she will be sand back safely to her house, she also assured her that Rano need not know about all this and later the chawl people will also understand the situation and forget all this, lest she knew that the two hearts were beating for each other

Balam se maanga maanga re,
balam se maanga re
balam se maanga maanga re
balam se maanga maanga re
namak isaq ka tere isaq ka
zabaan pe laga laga re, namak isaq ka haaye re
tere isaq ka haan re tere isaq ka...
tere isaq ka...
Sabhi chhede hai mujhko, sipahiye baake chhamiye
haaann, haan haanji haan
Wah wah ji wah wah ji wah aah
Sabhi chhede hai mujhko, sipahiye baake chhammiye
Thaadi dene lage hai gali ke baniye baniye
koi to kaudi daudh luta de, kauyi to kaudi
Ajji thodi thodi shahad chata de, thodi thodi
Tez tha tadka ka karu sisi karti main maru-2
Raat bhar jaa na re
Raat bhar jaana, raat bhar jaana jaana re
Namak isaq ka haaye tere isaq ka
zabaan pe laga laga re namak isaq ka
haayetere isaq ka haan re, tere...

Savitri later went to attend the wounded in the chawl, she had a duty at the night there, Geet was alone in the room, Raka and his men came now and then and knocked the door making her shiver with fright, a boy came to Maan and told him about it, Maan immediately went to the room, "Geet, its me Maan open the door" ; she opened the door, she was shivering like a dry leave, he hugged her and she cried her heart out, he soothed her with sweet nothings, and caressed her arms, she hugged him tightly feeling him, it all seemed so correct

hooo, aisi bhukh lagi zaalim ki, hoo aisi paak lagi zaalim ki
ki bansuri jaisi haan ji main
aarre jo bhi kaha us chandra bhaan ne
phat se ho gayi raazi main, baansuri jaisi baazi main, phat se ho gayi raazi main haaye kabhi ankhiyon se pina, kabhi honto se pina -2
kabhi achcha lage marna, kabhi muskil lage jeena
karva karvat pyaas lagi thi
arre balam ki aag paas lagi thi
(tez tha jhauka ka karu, sisi karti main maru) -2

He cupped her face and kissed her, she gave in to him reciprocating his feelings, one thing led to another and as he moved he undid her salwar and entered her, she did not protest, she was about to scream with mixed feelings of pain and pleasure when he sealed her mouth with his, he moved in slowly with all care into her marking traces on her counters, valleys and even hollows. When he finished she lay there content and all pink with love making

dali bhar dala ji dala ji dala ji dala ji dala ji daala ji re dali bhar daala, dali bhar dala daala re namak isaq ka haaye re,
tere isaq ka
Zubaan pe laga laga re namak isaq ka haaye re tere isaq ka...
Balam se maanga maanga re, balam se maanga re
balam se maanga maanga renamak isaq ka haaye re namak isaq ka

later he asked "did it pain, it was your first time" ; she blushed hiding her face in his chest "you seem to be an expert' ; "you may ask Chameli, if you want to know" ; "she , she is" ; "no, Geet, she is a very nice woman, when I was all lost in these teenage mishaps she dragged me out and just guided me, nothing else, I respect her a lot" ; "she is the same woman who came with that sindoor box" ; "yes" and he sealed her lips with his

please read

(after reading a few comments I have to say that filling some ones Maang is not marriage... it was just an act, a move made, it was Chameli's idea if you read it, ... and the later events that happened betwen them were not due to the former act, ... I think it would have happened other wise also... they have feelings for each other... filling of sindoor does not make them a married couple ... remember he is still a minor, and legal age for boys to marry is 21 .. he is way behind it)
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was Beautiful & fast move ...love it!!
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
And he still a minor??? So maneet r married. . .
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u know i have to read it twice all first 4 parts as ot was confusing me between some 2 ffs now it is ok within 6 parts they r married n consummatied also what a fast move n ur story is also new

con't soon
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

And he still a minor??? So maneet r married. . .

no dear it was just an act... all that later followed was due to the mutual feelings and quite circumstanial
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HI SHRUTI

LOVELY FAST MOVE ...LOVED IT...
YOU LOVE YOUR NEW BABIES SHRUTI PLZ THINK ABOUT GROWN UPS ALSO
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome...
interesting upd...
dis ss iz really different...
gud wrk dear...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, it was really very fast but i hope geet doesn't become pregnant as maan is still not elegible to get married legally . plsss continue soon.
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
liked it... but what will happen next???????