the story shaping up well
all three parts brilliant
love it
looking foward next part
thnaks 4 pm
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
shruthi you didn't answer my question at page 8??
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing updates.. story is very interesting... wow geet older than maan.. plzz continue soon
504887 thumbnail
lovely updates
adi & chameli- 3 times!!!!!
geet wants to reopen d case is it?
thnx 4 d pm
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the updates were awesome.
Maan was one typical struggling teenager.
I love the friends you always create around Maaneet.
They are adorable as much as maaneet.
Chameli's character is so good.
She does everything with a purpose I suppose.
The way she knocked sense into Maan's teenager head was awesome.
Geet is smart she got all the clues and approached the right person
to find the murderers.
I am sure she is going to pull them all out and she will not rest until she finds out everything.
Hope Maan grows up to catch up with her soon.
waiting for the next parts and thanks for the Pm.

mitzi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love maaneet friendship
their real getting well
chameli character damn good
but everything sh do there a catch
she gave maan wise advice & he
open his eyes
geet so smart it looks like she won't
rest untill she find the murderers
who kill her father & maan father too
brilliant all parts
love it
waiting waiting
thanks 4 back to back update di
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
congratulation for new ss.
awesome, brilliant updates. loved them.
totally interesting.
maan younger here and struggling here.
loved maaneet's friendship.
continue soon.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 5

Geet went to meet the Inspector with Yash, "hello, sir I am Yash intern at Kapoor & Kapoor, the advocates"' "Have a seat" said the inspector Randhaava, "sir, I am here to ask for your advice on this case" he said putting forward the bank robbery case file'"it's a cold case, no parties have come for last 7-8 yrs, and the Khurana's already had a stay on Daljeet, but soon if no one from their side reopens the case I think the court will go in favor of Daljeet" said the inspector'"sir, she is Geet Handa, daughter of one of the victims Mohinder Handa, the manager on duty then" introduced Yash' "hello, miss, how can I help you"'"hello sir, actually I talked to Mrs. Khurana and she told me that it was not a simple case of bank robbery, it was a murder case, but as it can not be proved then, so the case went as a killing during the robbery"'"so now you want to launch a case on this ground"' "may be, am not sure" '"are you sure of what you want"'"I want the criminals to be punished"'later as they talked Inspector Randhaava briefed her on the case and told her that if she goes to the court it will take 10-15 yrs to get justice and may be by that time many witnesses and suspects may be killed or see natural death, but if Mrs. Khurana or her son if he is an adult asks to reopen the case through the same advocates, he will get justice soon say 3-4 yrs, and its Mr. Khurana who was the main party your father was killed during the process, and as Handa had no connection with the whole scene him only being there, it will be difficult to prove otherwise, but if Khurana's reopen the case there is hope, but he also said that Mrs. Khurana would never want to reopen the case as there is always a chance that her son will also be murdered like her father.

' Ram Pariahs Randhaava (born 1944) a 54 yrs old Inspector, case in charge of the bank robbery case, he was the one who pointed out that it could have been a cool blooded murder, he was a man of ethics, the department respected him, the criminals used to wet their pants on seeing him, he was frustrated by the time courts took to solve the cases, he was a believer of "justice delayed is justice denied" he wants that everyone should get justice and he many times helps the people to easy ways of getting justice

After leaving the police station, Yash and Geet thought of ways of pursuing Savitri but failed as they both knew by now that the lady will not let any one harm her son. "Yash, you know Maan" said Geet'"no"'"yes you know him"'"how"'"because he knows you"'"me??" '"he was the one who told me that you are seeing my little sister" ' "so he is your informer"'"Yash, why don't you make friends with him, and then pursue him to reopen the case"' "and how will all this happen, he is a minor"' "Only for few months, till then get his confidence and make him reopen the case"' "and madam ji money from where will you arrange for K&K advocates fees, you know if you want fast results and top priority treatment they charge 10-15 thousand a month" '"Yash we will think about it later, first things first, come I will formally introduce you two"

Yash and Maan soon clicked; both were sharp and intelligent guys. Days went by Maan and Geet both were busy with there studies and coaching's, the GRE paper was due in first week of December' she was working hard so was he as his board exams were due in last week of Feb and entrance exams in last week of April to fist week of May.

Ho Oo.., Ho Oo.., Hooo.., Ho.. Ho..Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen Utar Aayi Jeet Mein, Jaise Chaand Utar Ta Hai

They saw each other almost daily, while she came for shopping or to his photocopier, some times she helped him with his studies correcting his concepts

Kabhi Haule Haule Dheere SeGun Guni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se Tarango Mein TumChhoo Ke Mujhe Guzari Ho Yuh

He simply loved the way she came near him, and she was also getting slowly attracted to him, Yash was making moves fast, and had got Maan's confidence

Dekhu Tumhe Ya Main Sunoo, Tum Ho Sukoon Tum Ho Junoon...,

Kyun Pehre Raat Aayi Tum
Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen

Her GRE paper went well, and she was confident that she will make it, she was very happy after the paper, "Geet how was it?" he has been waiting for her to come out "Maan I did it I will definitely get the scholar" she hugged him and pecked his cheek"' he lifted her and hugged her tight

Main To Yeh Sochta Tha, Ke Aaj Kal Kuch Bataane KoFursat Nahi Phir Bhi Tumhe Banaake WohMeri Nazar Main Chadh Gaya, Ruit Pe Duaa..Aur Ban Gaya

They have come very close to each other unknowingly, Adi out rightedly teased them' she would not mind but just slap his arm, Maan would just drown in her smile, she insisted him to study and also made sure that Yash was doing proper work on the case

Badle Raaste Jharne Aur Nadi, Badli Deep Ki Tin TinChhede Zindagi Dhun Koi Nahi, Badli Barkhaa Ki RimjhimBadlengi Rituein Ada.., Par Main Rahoongi Sada..Usi Tarah Teri Baahon Mein Baahein Daal Ke Har Lamha Har Pal

The life felt so content, she went few times to visit Savitri at the chawl, Chameli would look at her and smile not knowing how to talk to her "Adi this is Maan's girl?" she asked Adi "yes, is she not sweet" ' "she is"; Maan too visited Geet's place with Yash and was accepted whole heartedly by the family, Rajji already knew him as he was her senior

Zindagi Sitaar Hogayi, Rimjhim Malhaa Hogayi

Mujhe Aata Nahi Kismat Pe Apni Yakeen Kaise Mujhko Mili Tu

It was 28th Dec 1998, Geet was out for shopping in the utility shop, when the riots broke, some XYZ minister was shot, every one rushed to their home, she also rushed but her house was quite far away from the market, as she was running Adi saw her and took her on his cycle to the nearest place that was chawl where Maan lived.

part 6 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43309984
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow that was excellent
Read the whole thing in one go actually
Fresh
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
beautiful part.