Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Adi!!! Thrice main bhi faint honey wali hu. . .lol. . . Okay lets not talk abt dat. . . . .
Okay so Maan is younger than geet. . . . Nd he have crush on geet dat is so sweet. . .
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 3

Adi took Maan to Chameli, "Maan Babu, fallen in love it seems" said Chameli'' "this Adi lately has become a big mouth" said annoyed Maan'. "ishq aur mushq chupaaye nahin chupate, Maan Babu"'''"why did you call me" '."Adi, you go I am finished with you for today" Adi left without a word "I am also going" said Maan'. "Where? to her, who treats you like a kid" teased Chameli'. "Chameli, its my personal matter" ' "then keep it personal, why are you carrying it in your attitude boy" ' "I am not a boy, I am grown up, will be able to cast my vote just in few months" ' "casting vote does not make a boy a man" ' "what do you mean" ' "Maan Babu, concentrate in your studies, once you get your empire back girls will line up for you"' "its none of any ones concern" ' "ok Babu ji sorry, but do you know if you continue like this even she will not come to you"' "what do you know about her" '"she is older than you, right"' "um"' "she treats you like a kid" ' "so"' "look Maan Babu, you are a good boy, and she is a nice girl, nave and inexperienced and trust me in her whole life time no one other then her husband will touch her"' "so"' "make her yours then you will be able to concentrate on your future"' "how"' "stop daydreaming if you want her study and go to that college where she studies, get your empire back"' "why are you telling me all this" ' "I am Chameli Maan Babu I know everything, I know what you do there at the back of the chawl at midnight, and also know the crap you get from that jerk Raka"' "you will tell Maa".. "no, I will tell you the hard truths about all that, come you don't need Raka's assistance"' "Chameli??"' "she drags him in the room and all that happened was for Maan's good I suppose, else just to find t\what it takes to become a man he would have gone with that goon Raka.

After an hour, "if you have any problem come to me, and if I ever find you with Raka I will tell Savitri Amma that you have spend a time at my place, Maan Babu sex is not some thing for which you can sacrifice your career, study first and keep her happy, don't rush things take your own time with the relationship, are you listening" ' "yes, I am" said Maan his head hanging down, "keep yourself away from all this, things are not that great as they seem, they are right with the right person"' "thank you Chameli, for opening my eyes, else I would have certainly done some thing stupid" ' "like"' "that Raka he said if you like someone just go and kiss her hard, she will surrender"' "and now, will you do that"' "no" '"good, now go, and if you ever get an edge come to me, you know where to find me"

Days turned to weeks he bonded well with Geet, one day he took her to meet her Maa, "Maa, Maa, look who has come" said Maan' "who has come?" said Savitri .. "hello aunty, I am Geet, Geet Handa" ' "oh Geet, daughter of Mohinder Handa, come in beta ji, I have been asking Maan for long but he is always making excuses"' "no, aunty ji actually it was me who was busy , Maan told me that you have been calling me"' "Maan go get some cold drink"' "its ok I don't take cold drinks"' "ok, Maan go make tea for her and me also"' "ok Maa"

"my father wanted to meet your mother, but he could never" said Savitri wiping her tears "your father, who died in the car accident" asked Geet .. "it was not an accident, he was killed" said Savitri' "OMG, who did that" '" the same person who murdered my husband and your father" ' "but it was a robbery case"' "yes, as it seems"' "means"' "that day those two killers came into kill my husband, they asked your father to help them but Mr. Handa refused and called the police so they killed him along with my husband" '."what??" said a shocked Geet

part 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43283446
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats on the new SS/FF di...

liking the story...

but i feel like this one will have a sad end...dont know y...but its just that something is amiss...or maybe it will not turn out what i am expecting...

its just my opinion...

continue soon...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part!!!

loving it ...awesome!!!

i think its gonna be of more twists & turns.
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved it dear... do cont soon ...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear...
did maan have se* with chameli?????
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
want one more part please
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 4

"hi, Geet what's up you called me here" said Yash taking the seat opposite to Geet in a restaurant. "yes Yash I need some information"' "about"' "you know Yash my father was killed in bank robbery, he was on duty manger there" ' "yes, I know"' "the other victim was Mr. Pratham Khurana, a businessman, owner of Khurana Empire" .."yes".. "after Mr. Khurana's death, his family that is his wife and son were thrown out of the empire by his partner, and later his father in law took the case to the court and attained stay, now the whole property is under court's custody" ' "IDK that much"' "later the old man was also killed in a car accident"' "that's sad, but how can I help you"' "Yash you work as intern at the famous advocates Kapoor and Kapoor, right".. "yes"' "this is the same firm who was seeing in the case from Mrs. Khurana's side and after death of Brij Narayan Kapoor, Mrs. Khurana's father due to lack of funds the case came to stand still"' "oh, you want to pursue the Kapoor's on Khurana's behalf"' "no, I want that case file prepared by police in 1990 regarding that bank robbery"'" but why?" '" will tell you if you promise not to tell Rajji any thing"' " you know".. "yes"'." Ok will not tell her anything"' then Geet told him what Savitri had said' "so you see the whole point is we need to find the master mind behind all this, if it was a murder the killers need to be punished" said Geet' "ok Geet I will get the file" said Yash "but how"'"from archives, simple"' "thanks Yash"'"we will meet same place same time tomorrow"' "Bye" "bye"

Next day

CASE FILE ' 1990

Bank robbery

Victims - 2

1 name: Mr. Mohinder Handa

DOB: 16/12/1956

Designation: Asstt Manager (nationalized bank)

Education: B.com, M.com

Marital status: married

Spouse: Rano

Kids: 3 (2- female, 1- male)

Death: 25/6/1990

Reason: Bank robbery

2 name: Mr. Pratham Khurana

DOB: 29/2/1956

Designation: businessman (Khurana Empire)

Education: B.com, MBA (Chicago)

Spouse: Savitri

Kids: 1 (male)

Death: 25/6/1990

Reason: bank robbery

3. name: Mrs. Rano Handa

DOB: 27/11/1959

Designation: housewife

Education: B.A

Marital status: Widow

Spouse: late Mr. Mohinder Handa

Kids: 3 (2- female, 1- male)

Claim: 10 lacs + job as clerk in same bank

Reason: death of husband (mentioned above)

4. name: Mrs. Savitri Khurana

DOB: 10/9/1958

Designation: housewife, social worker

Education: B.Sc, M.Sc

Marital status: widow

Spouse: late Mr. Pratham Khurana

Kids: 1 (male)

Claim: 10 lacs

Reason: death of husband (mentioned above)

5. name: Mr. Daljeet Bakshi

DOB: 9/6/1954

Designation: Businessman (20% partner with late Mr. Pratham Khurana)

Education: B.com

Spouse: Neelam

Kids: 1 (female)

6. name: Mr. Brij Narayan Kapoor

DOB: 12/8/1936

Designation: engineer in BHEL

Education: B.Tech (mechanical engg)

Marital status: widower

Spouse: late Kamini Kapoor

Kids: 1 (female, mentioned at no. 4)

Death: 18/12/1990

Reason: car accident

part 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43305942
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new ff...

part 1
wow...
nice start...
Geet is older than Maan by 3 years?
OMG...but Maan is attracted to Geet...good good...
very bad...they were cheated by that person whom they trusted...
thanks for the pm...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant!!!
Its on thriller note ...loving it!!!
do con soon ...