i was expecting that only...

continue soon...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 11

Respected Savitri Aunty,

How are you? Hope this letter finds you in good health. I could have talked about this on the phone also but writing a letter seemed more right. As you have told me I met Dr. Swaroop Nath, he is a very learned man, and what I learned from him about you has increased the respect I had for you. Yes he has given me a part time job, and you will be amazed to know what the job is? He after reading your praises about my interest in Physics, he has given me a very renowned work and that is to compile the about 200 articles published in various magazines and journals on the thermodynamic principles. Till now you would have guessed whose works I will be compiling, yes, aunty your works. At first I was surprised not shocked that they were written by you, but later when sir told me how he helped you to get your works published in magazines and journals that had no link with India, I asked him why non Indian? And he told me that you needed money for Maan's education but you did not want Daljeet and others that you were capable of supporting him to get a bright future where he may pose as a strong enemy to them. He also told me the role of Mr. Gill in safekeeping the finances and portray as if Maan's education is been funded by some NGO.

Some day when Maan will know about this, he will be so proud of having you as his mother. I bow down to salute the strength in you as a wife, as a mother and above all as a woman. You are my inspiration and I pray to God to help me become like you.

Last but not the least, about the case you must have send those papers to Yash, I was not able to deliver them to him as he was out of town for a week, though I have given one copy to Inspector Randhaava and I my self have one copy with me. That day when I came you were not home, Maan told me that you have gone to a near by village to deliver some consignment, I gave it to him and also instructed him not to read without your permission and give them to you as soon as you are back, I know I can trust him.

Rest here is ok, I have got a flat which I am sharing with an English girl of my own age, her name is Julie and she seems very nice.

Give my love to Maan, and say hello to Adi, Yash and Chameli, my regards to you aunty all I need now are your blessings.

You're lovingly

With regards

Geet

15th Sept 2000 (Berkley)

Savitri got the letter on 20th Sept, a month after Geet left. She read the letter and called Maan, "MAAN, MAAN!" he was surprised, he has not heard his mother call him so angrily ever, "Yes Maa" he came running by, "Maan, before Geet left for US, did she come here" he panicked but answered truthfully "yes" (how can he forget that day when she came and he was all alone as soon as she entered the room he locked the door and hugged her, she just smiled and asked for Maa and when he said that she was out of town, she sighed and gave him some papers which he slipped in the nearby book and kissed her insane, he did not let her leave till evening and she cooked for him and fed him with her soft fingers and said many things or rather say again RULZ Maan you should do this you should do that, you should study hard, you should fight to get back your inheritance and many more and all the time he laid on bed with his head on her lap. And before leaving she insisted that he gave those papers to Maa as soon as she is back)

"Maan did she give you any papers for me?" Maan closed his eyes (shit) "yes Maa" she was very annoyed "where are they?" he rubbed his forehead trying to remember which book, and went to his shelf and tapped on various books and remembered he was reading Quantum Theory that day and immediately pulled that book and here were the papers. "Maa, these papers" she grabbed the papers and immediately went through them and gave him a annoyed look, "where is your bike?" she asked, "parking" he said feeling very guilty, "take me to Yash's office its already a month late, he should have got these papers way back "Maan wondered what was so important in these papers that Maa was so annoyed, never had he seen her so angry.

At Yash's house

"Aunty you came in at this hour, is every thing ok?" Savitri handed the papers to Yash and said "I am sorry beta I got these papers today only and as soon as I got them I brought them here, Geet was not able to meet you before leaving and Rachel's detective agency delivered them at the last moment that too when she insisted that she will be leaving the country soon" Yash went through those papers, "its ok aunty better late then never, I will give a copy to inspector" "Geet has already given them to him, you call him, or rather give him a call I will talk to him" she said, sinking in the near by sofa, she was looking tired Maan wondered what they were talking about, just then "hello'. Yash here' yes I have a copy' no' ok.. Savitri aunty wants to talk to you' yes '. No, she is here'. Ok I am giving her the phone' aunty Inspector "Savitri talked to the inspector and meanwhile Maan picked those papers and slowly opened the folds the first page had 2 photographs one of which was his great grand father Manjeet Khurana, and the other one was as the papers said Harjeet Bakshi, he went further "Khurana and Bakshi were partners of Khurana Bakshi and sons, Manjeet had one child Manav and Harjeet had two children Charanjeet and Gayatri", again three photos were there, belonging to each. "after many year Manav got married to Gayatri and Charanjeet to Preeto. After their marriages Harjeet and Manjeet splitted there partnership and now there were two firms Khurana Sons and Bakshi sons. After many years due to Charanjeet's bad and immoral ways he lost his money and this lad to death to Harjeet, Manjeet who was very attached to Harjeet soon followed, thogh many say that both the elderly men were killed by Charanjeet, but there was no proof. Later Daljeet was born to Charanjeet and still Manav had no kids in 1955 Manav met an untimely death which many people say was again a murder, as it is said that Charanjeet has lost his money and Manav has made him 20% partner in his Khurana sons, so Charanjeet thought that as Manav has no kids so now Daljeet will inherit all the property so he killed Manav so that no Khurana was born, but lest he knew that his sister was pregnant. Gayatri knew her brother well so did not give him ay chance to harm her son and also transferred the shares to Daljeet's name. when Daljeet came to his age, he was told that how because to Pratham Khurana he has lost the empire which was only his. Daljeet with his sweet coated talks gained Gayatri's trust and she gave him the reins of the business. Though at one point she learned that he was not a good man and took back the charge and gave it to Pratham, this made Daljeet angry and he pushed the woman from stairs causing her death, which again could not be proved. Later in 1990 after many failed attempts he succeeded in killing Pratham and long with him j\killed an innocent man Mohinder Handa who died trying to save him. But Daljeet very cleverly showed it as unplanned murder during a bank robbery. He later forced out Savitri, Pratham's wife and son Maan out of the house. They now lead a very low profile life. Also Savitri Khurana's father who tried to disclose the facts and went to court was killed in a car accident. Though before his death he was able to attain stay against transfer of property, the whole Khurana Empire now is in courts custody and its financial aspect is taken care by Mr. Gill. The case now stays closed till either of the parties pursue further, and as it is believed by many that finally it will be Daljeet who will be victorious as he has money (his 20% are still his) and power."

Maan was shocked to read all this, many facts were not known by him and as it seemed his mother was also unaware of many.

part 12 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43433772
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh😲... got everything...
u unfolded the past very well...
great job👏

geet is such a swthrt...😳
Edited by Manpreetmann - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it, i hope maan also comes to know that geet has been supporting his family in the court case.plsss update soon.
sweet cherry thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved da update
it was amazing
do continue
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
chalo good that Maan know everything now... now he will take his empire back...
i m still waiting for chameli to tell him the truth about Geet being preggy...
Awesome update...👏👏
I Like Savitri's character...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 12

The document changed him overnight, he suddenly became serious about this empire issue, initially he was like it was ok if he does not get that back, he knew that he was capable enough to secure a job and lead a comfortable life with his Maa and Geet; but now after learning the series of killings that took place just for this inheritance he was awaken from a sweet dream and pushed into a nightmare. He also was sure that in all these findings and case reopening Geet had a vital role, she had many a times insisted him to become serious and think about the Khurana's heritage. But how far she was involved was yet to be found, he can nit ask his Maa as she was already very angry with him for forgetting such an important task. Adi also will be ignorant, can he trust Mr. Gill, he did not know and as far as Yash was concerned if Geet has asked him to look in the matters, Yash will never admit that to him as he was always Geet's friend and very loyal to her. It left him with the option that he get involved in the case and things will be discovered later as time comes.

5 months passed in all this, with Geet settling down, Julie being excited about her pregnancy, Maan busy with the case and studies, Rajji getting admission in the same college as his and he keeping an eye on her like an elder brother, once a class mate of his asked "Maan do you like Rajni, you are overprotective about her" Maan was taken aback by the interpretation of his protectiveness towards Rajji, he just smiled and said "yes, I like her, but not as the way you are thinking, the actual reason is that she is my future Bhabhi," all the time Yash and her relation came to his mind.

Chameli came running to Savitri and closed the door in haste "Chameli, what happened?" asked surprised Savitri, Maan was not home "they killed him also" Chameli said panting, Savitri lost a beat "who killed who" "those Bakshi's men they killed Randhaava" Savitri synced in the cot, "for helping us in the case" Chameli now was breathing normally 'yes, Amma though it looked like a normal police encounter where the officer gets killed, but I know that man he works for Daljeet" Maan knocked the door "Maa. Why is the door closed at this hour" Chameli opened the door, he looked from her to Savitri and sensed something was definitely wrong. The news of untimely demise of Randhaava shocked him, that man was a great help, he knew all the prime witnesses, and was adamant to find the truth.

Chameli later called Geet and told the news, Geet broke but asked who came in his place to take the charge, "one of the bas***ds who licks Daljeet's shoes" "Chameli is there by any chance some hope" "yes, Randhaava has a son who is also in police, he at present is here for the last rituals but will go back on duty after 2 weeks, and his wife is also a police officer" Geet thought there may be some hope "where are these two posted?" "not in India, they are OSD in California" "OSD, what is this OSD?" "on special duty" "does this man doubt that his father has been murdered" "no I don't think he has any doubt, he has been in California for last 7 months and before that he was at Michigan for 2 yrs and before that he was in Austin for 3 months, this is where he joined his service, both husband and wife are posted at same place since starting" Geet listened attentively to Chameli and not able to understand that why the profile of this man seemed quite familiar, as if she knew this man "Chameli, is he Dev Pariahs?" "Yes, how do you know him?" "but Chameli, the inspector's surname was Randhaava and Dev's is Pariahs" "Geet you missed the full name of the inspector he was Ram Pariahs Randhaava" "oh yes, how come I missed this" "Geet, you know Dev?" "yes, I know him for quite long, I will talk to him" "ok note the phone number" "there is no need I have his number.

'. Dev Pariahs (born 1974) he did hid engineering from the same college as Geet, later he gave IPS entrance and got selected, he was in 4th year when Geet was in 1st year, during the ragging time Geet was asked to tie a Rakhi on one of the seniors wrist and out of so many she choose Dev as he seemed to be a nice guy, Dev was taken aback, as a 6'3" tall handsome man girls usually liked to become his Girl friend and this little girl tied a Rakhi, but he instantly liked her gesture, later when on the festival of Rakhi he went to her house and asked her to make him her Rakhi Bhai. When he was going he promised her that any day whenever she needed him he will come to her aide as soon as possible.

' Naintara Dev Pariahs (born 1975) she did her graduation in political sciences and was selected in the same batch as Dev, she later was married to Dev, as she knows it was an arranged marriage, but Geet knew that Dev had a crush on her from day one, when he saw her in the entrance examination hall, she is at present also pregnant with 6 months, they couple already has a daughter ' Sunaina (born 1998)
part 13 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43438121
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great flow di ...wonderful!!!

loving it ...
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome upd...
may b dev vil help geet...