Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 10

Their relationship went to new heights, Maan scored 98% in his boards Savitri praised Geet for all that, Maan smiled and bowed before her' later he got admission in her college with of course the scholarship, all the achievements were celebrated by Maaneet with full on passion.

But as days went by Maan became more possessive for Geet, he did not like her talking to her batch mates, the age difference was making him insecure, and Geet was not understanding this, he loved her with more authority and she just gave herself to him selflessly

Jab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaazJ
ab koi baat bigad jaaye jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawaaz
Na koi hai na koi tha zindage mein tumhaare siva
um dena saath mera o humnawaaz
Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath
Ho chaandni jab tak raat deta hai har koi saath
Tum magar andheron mein na chhodna mera haath

The ragging session was going on in the college, it was Maan's turn, he was called, the clean shaved Maan did not at all looked arrogant but his big eyes gave him a cute look, the girls giggled in seeing his tall demeanor, "what's your name dude" asked a senior boy, " Maan" he said "full name sir ji" the boy said , "Maan Singh Khurana", "cool name" said a girl "with a lot of attitude, wow he is hot too" "ok MSK you will have to do whatever we ask you to do, got it" Maan nodded "I did not hear you, say Yes sir I got you" said the boy "Yes Sir I got you" said Maan in his heavy voice, Geet and Rupali were just passing by when they heard his voice and stopped to watch, both girls smiled.

"ok MSK, you are hot and hunky, take this flower and go and give it to some girl" the boy gave him a yellow rose, Maan took the rose and looked around and saw the two beauties standing at a distance, he went to them and gave the rose to Rupali, and no doubt she took it and smiled and also touched his cheek with the rose, the seniors just were dumbstruck, "hey man, these 4th year girls who always show such attitude are behaving so nicely with him" said one of the boys "it can be a mistake these girls might have taken pity on him" annoyed boy said, "hey ask him to give the red rose to Geet Madam (you address your seniors as Madam and Sir) she will surely slap him remember last year she slapped that guy so hard" "hey Maan come here that was a smart move but that's not all take this now and give it to the senior who is in pink suit" Maan took the red rose and smiled "sir, is this the last thing I will have to do" the boy stammered "um, yes, ok this one will be the last, give her the rose and kiss her hand" "as you say" and Maan moved to Geet with the flower,

Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein
Wafadaari ki vo rasmein nibhayenge hum tum kasmein
Ek bhi saans zindagi ki jab tak ho apne bas mein

Geet looked at him with surprise "Geet now they are sending him to you , remember last year you slapped a guy who tried giving you rose on rose day" said Rupali, "yes, Rupali but he is Maan, why on earth will I slap him" smiled Geet "but that is what they don't know, let him come, those guys will definitely faint" both of them giggled, one more of their class mate joined them "hey, Geet they have asked him to kiss your hand also" "what" Rupali was surprised "these guys really have made sure he gets beaten" Geet just smiled,

As Maan approached the girls they gave him a naughty look, he came near Geet and gave her the rose "Geet, I always wanted to give you a rose, but never got a chance, thanks to these guys they helped me" she took the rose and pecked a kiss on his cheek "thank you, its lovely"

The seniors were all like their eyes popped out of their sockets, Maan looked at them with surprise "Geet your image is sure like a Hitler here" Rupali laughed loud.

This incidence made his insecurities fly away

Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin
Dil ko mere hua yakeen hum pehle bhi mile kahin
Silsila ye sadiyon ka koi aaj ki baat nahin

Time went by Maan got a good position in his class, he was smart and intelligent. Geet was busy again arranging for the formalities and all; she got a call from 'the University of California, Berkley' she started preparing for her departure, she will have to join at Fall semester that is August, by then her B.E result will also be out and Maan will be in 2nd year making it a right time to pursue him to reopen the case. Savitri knew few people at California and wrote her reference to one of her late husband's friend who worked there, she talked to the man on phone and he assured that she will get a part time job where she can make upto $200 a weak. She went to Yash and told him that she can get the money the K&K wanted for the case,$200 a weak mean about 8,000 rupees and if she worked hard apart from starting the case she can send some money to her mother also

tumne rakh to li tasveer hamaari
par ye na ho ki jis tarah mausam badalta hai
vaise hi tumko bhi dekhoon rang badalte hue
tumne rakh to li ...
hamane rakh to li tasveer tumhaari
par yoon bhi hai ki jis tarah mausam badalata hai
tasveeron ko bhi dekha hai rang badalate hue

the days of her departure were nearing, only a month was left, one day while she was alone at her house Maan came in, he hugged her "what happened Maan, did any one say anything to you" she asked seeing his disheveled look, "Geet, please don't go, don't leave me, how will I live without you" he said hiding in her bosom, "look at me Maan, I am gong for not long jus 6-7 years will be back as soon as Titoo gets a job" she tried to assure him, he cried like a baby she kissed him and asked him to go and promised him to meet at their usual place in

aaj to milakar yaad rahi kaash ye kal bhi yaad rahe
baat to jab hai jaan-e-jahaan dhyaan mera mere baad rahe
ban to baithe hain taqadeer hamaari hamne rakh to li ...
tum jaise in raahon mein kitane chale aur chhoot gae
kitane haseenon ke vaade dil ki tarah toot gae
kaash na toote zanjeer hamaari
tumne rakh to li ...

When she reached there he was already waiting for her, he hugged her and loved her with all his intensity, she felt as if he wanted to mark her as his for life time, and she liked the idea of being his for life time.

She was to leave the next day, she went to meet Chameli, "hi Di" , "Geet, finally you are leaving" said Chameli , "yes Di, am leaving for good, I may not ever return" she said, Chameli gave her a surprised look "why are you saying this? Geet you will definitely return if not for any one at least for Maan you will come back"

The door banged open, it was Maan "so, Geet you will not stop, you will leave me, bolo Geet, you don't love me I am right Geet damn it say something" she cupped his face and said putting his hand on her tummy "I am taking your love with me" he shrugged his hand and said "words Geet you know very nicely how to play with them, but remember Geet I will not ask you to come back you will have to return on your own" and he went away.

Chameli who was witnessing the whole scene was shocked "Geet, is it true" Geet nodded "yes, Di the other day you were asking me why does this age difference matter, now see for yourself, if he would have been mature he would have understood" she had tears in her eyes, "Geet you can tell him directly" suggested Chameli "and ruin his career, no ways Di I will not do any such thing and you too will not tell him anything" both hugged each other and cried for long, "Di, take care also see to it that he does not loose his concentration, I have asked Yash to make him reopen the case I will send him a check every month, now it is up to you to make sure that the culprits are punished" "Geet you will never get a chance to complain, you also take care and if at any point you have any problem you know how to reach me"

And Geet left the next morning

Dard mohabbat milan judaai is jeewan ki reet
Iska mol kare kya koi hai anmol ye preet
Tere ghar ke aangan mein main tulsi banke aayi
Tujhko mubarak tera saajan mujhko meri tanhaai
Judaai judaai
Hay kisi ye judaaiJudaai judaai
O rabba kaise ye judaai
Kar dua ki dil reh paaye
Kar dua ki dil reh paaye
Sajna tere bina
Sajna tere bina Judaai judaai
Hay kisi ye judaai
Judaai judaaiO rabba kaise ye judaai
O sajna sajna sajnaJudaai judaai
O rabba kaise ye judaai
O sajna Judaai judaai
O rabba kaise ye judaai
Sajna sajnaJudaai judaai
O rabba kaise ye judaai
Sajna sajna

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was amazing. And geet leaving... Will maan be there when she returns... Me worried... Update soon xxx
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very very nice updates shruthi
The story is racing ahead
Me busy now
will comment in detail later.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 9\\\\

Omg this maan cant control and geet know what she wnat with her life she dont care what come after wow very bold maan se bhi aage

part 10

Aww geet pregnant as i say she is taking his love with her and leaving him for his life and future so nice and she is in love with him but cant say him cant stay with hi this will ruin his life aww i am crying for geet and maan dont understand her poor guy ..hope Chameli make maan understand why geet left
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... aww geet leaving.. luved geet n kavitha convo.. continue soon
504887 thumbnail
awesome update
loved how both r attracted 2 each other
go geet go
thnx 4 d pm
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: puth

lovely update shruthi...

sorry dear for not answering your repeated queries
as I knew most ofthem will be taken care in fsat forward updates
hope you got most of the answers
this story is at a bid\g spectrum and moving it at a slow pace will ruin the charm
so I am giving these back to back updates
hope you are liking them
same number of udates jeft
will soon update if possible back to back
but if time does not permit will move at a slower pace
I just wanted to ask
did you like the idea of putting songs in between
pls tell
also if you have questions ask now
as I am in no mood of updating further
thank you
waitng for your reply
Shruti
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great parts
loved everybit of it
hope maan soon realize geet talk about her pregnancy
plz continue soon
504887 thumbnail
awesome update
finally maaneet become 1
loved it
thnx 4 d pm
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smj1977

sorry dear for not answering your repeated queries
as I knew most ofthem will be taken care in fsat forward updates
hope you got most of the answers
this story is at a bid\g spectrum and moving it at a slow pace will ruin the charm
so I am giving these back to back updates
hope you are liking them
same number of udates jeft
will soon update if possible back to back
but if time does not permit will move at a slower pace
I just wanted to ask
did you like the idea of putting songs in between
pls tell
also if you have questions ask now
as I am in no mood of updating further
thank you
waitng for your reply
Shruti

Finally Thanks for the reply πŸ˜†
I am 100% sure now that maan had sex with chameli...😑😑

regarding songs in between updates...sorry to say but i am not good at hindi...,,i am from south india...understanding songs is a very difficult task for me...so i skip the song bits and read the update😭😭😭

Edited by puth - 13 years ago