Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 9

He was right no one could make out that she was laden with love bites, when she was changing to her night dress she blushed looking her self covered all over, she skipped the sleeveless top she usually wore and settled for a Kaftans (a full sleeved loose night gown)

Days passed she visited his place and also helped him with his queries, she was happy to see him studying hard, he was strong and respected her rules, he promised her not to break free and he definitely will not, as he was getting busy with the piling course books he almost lost the lust he felt now and then.

Na Hai Yeh Pana, Na Khona Hi Hai Tera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi Hai
Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai, Surmaiye Shaam Aati, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai, Zindagi Kehlati Hai, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Na Hai Yeh Pana, Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi Hai

She was busy with her schedule, she was filling forms ofdifferent universities and sending them, she had scored above 1400 so she was eligible to apply in all universities, she wanted to go with the top three the University of California, Berkley; university of Illinois and Purdue University; she could also go for Florida, Gainesville, Minnesota, Michigan, Boston, Texas and Santa Barbara and many more ; she applied for the top 9 and waited for the replies, her criteria was to get the college that offered maximum scholarship.

Aankhon Mein Ankhein Teri, Bahoon Mein Baahein Teri Mera Na Mujhmein Kuch Raha, Hua Kya
Baaton Mein Baatein Teri, Raatein Saugatein Teri
Kyun Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya, Hua Kya
Main Kahin Bhi Jata Hoon, Tumse Hi Mil Jata Hoon, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Shoor Mein Khamoshi Hai, Thodi Si Behoshi Hai, Tum Se Hi, Tum Se Hi

She prayed for his exams and wished him luck, she was always there to see him enter the examination hall, and when he came out found her sitting making some notes, they discussed the paper and made strategies for the next one, she gave him the concise notes to study during the preparation day off, she also insisted Savitri to make sure he rested well before the papers. In time being she came close to Chameli aka Kavita, they looked like sisters when they talked on and on. Yash has made all the notes on the bank robbery case and inspector Randhaava promised total support once the case reopens.

Aadha Sa Wada Kabhi, Aadhe Se Jayada Kabhi Jee Chaahe Kar Lu Is Tarah Wafa Ka
Chhode Na Chhoote Kabhi, Tode Na Tute Kabhi
Jo Dhaga Tumse Jud Gaya Wafa Ka
Main Tera Sarmaya Hoon, Jo Main Ban Paya Hoon, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Raaste Mil Jaate Hai, Manzile Mil Jaati Hai, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Na Hai Yeh Paana, Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona Jaane Kyun Hona Hi Hai

Today was his last exam, his last entrance exam and his days of celibacy were to end, he came out of the hall expecting her to find her waiting but she was no where he searched for her all over then frustrated went to his home, "Maan how was the paper" asked Savitri, "good" said he annoyingly, "where were you? Geet has been waiting for you since long, poor girl she just left" he jumped "Maa who was waiting" "Geet" she said surprisingly, "Maa, will be back in few hours have to catch up with many things" he said running down the steps.

He ran towards the gate and saw her talking to Chameli, she had her back faced towards him, but Chameli saw him "Geet, its very hot out here, lets sit in my room" said she and dragged surprised Geet to her room and locked the door from inside, Maan saw the whole scene and knocked her door, "who's it, Geet wait sit here let me see" and she opened the door and immediately came out closing the door behind her, "Maan Babu, what do you want, physical satisfaction, now that your exams are over" Maan glared at her "Chameli, you know who I am searching for, you purposely dragged her in, right" she winked "you clever, I did not know that when guys cross 18 they suddenly become sharp" he gave her another heated look "OMG Maan Babu I will burn with the way you are looking at me, ok I'll let you in but what will I get in return" he rubbed his hand on his hair "any thing" she smiled "any thing" "yes", 'ok a promise that you will give me any thing whenever I ask you" she said "ok, whenever you ask, now let me meet her" she winked again "bada lambha vanvaas kaat kea aye ho" and opened the door for him. As soon as he entered she locked the door from outside and sat there reading a book.

She turned to find him staring at her, he pulled her into a bone crushing hug, she melted with his touch

Yaariye Ek ho gaye hum aur tum to ud gayi neendein re
Aur khanki paayal masti mein to kangan khanke re
Humma humma humma humma humma
Hey humma humma humma humma humma
Ye pehli baar mile tum pe ye dam nikle
Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere ma dham machle re

He kissed her nape and pulled her ear ring by his teeth, she hissed. He went forward and hugged her and slowly moved down sliding his hands on her front and unzipping her kurti with his teeth, she sighed and closed her eyes. He gradually moved his hand to her shoulders and slided her sleeves to make the kurti fall, she shuddered. He then freed her mounts by unhooking the material with his teeth, she moaned. He still from her back untied her salwar to bundle up on her kurti, she shivered. And he slowly with his teeth removed the last piece of cloth; she blushed and covered her face with her hands.

Khili chaandni jaisa ye badan janam mila tumko Mann me socha tha jaisa roop tera aaya nazar humko
Sitamb khuli khuli ye sanam gori gori
Ye baahein karti hain yoon
Humein tumne jab gale lagaaya to kho hi gaye hum to
Ek ho gaye hum aur tum to ud gayi neendein re
Aur khanki paayal masti mein to kangan khanke re
Humma humma humma humma
Hey humamama humma humma

It was the first time he saw her bare of any piece of fabric on her, she was curling her toes, not able to face him, he looked at her, contours and curves, she looked so delicate, he feasted his eyes on the sight. She slowly opened her eyes and saw his making her shiver yet again. He stepped forward cupping her face and kissed her moving his hands on her curves. She felt dizzy with pleasure. He supported her and lifted her and made her lie on the bed, "Geet look at me" he whispered in her ears, and slowly undid his clothing to join her bundle of clothing.

Ye pehli baar mile tum pe ye dam nikle Tum pe ye jawaani dheere dheere ma dham machle re
Humma
Hey hey humma
Khuli zulf mein teri aankhon mein madhosh ho gaye
Gore gaal pe bheege honth pe yaara fida ho gaye
Sanam pyaar mein bheegi raat mein pyaas jagaate rahein
Khatam na ho kabhi sanam ka mausam chaahat badhti rahe

It was for the first time that they were feeling each other, touching each other skin to skin, she was burning, he was on fire. He marked her at places where only he was allowed to look; she reciprocated his desire and went with his passion. After a very slow love making session he dipped his face in her hair inhaling her aroma. She rested peacefully on him, he chuckled and turn abruptly making her pin down under him and started all over again

Ek ho gaye hum aur tum to ud gayi neendein re Aur khanki paayal masti mein to kangan khanke re
Hey hey humma humma humma humma humma

Humma .

After an hour Chameli knocked the door and shouted I am back, Geet immediately grabbed her clothes and started wearing them, her hands were shivering with dizziness of his constant love making and he sat there smiling at her, "Maan will you not wear your clothes" she said getting goose bumps just by his eyes, "no what is the need she already has seen me like this" he smiled "that was before but from now on if any one sees you like this other then me, you are dead Mr. Khurana" she shouted "jealous, darling" before he could continue she threw his clothes on his face and gave him a warning look he surrendered and wore them

"enough you two, now Maan get out of here before Amma comes looking for you" and Chameli dragged Maan out. "Geet, you two are too much I should say, at one time you talk about limitations and on the other hand you let him do whatever he wants" she asked "Kavita Di, I don't let him do what he wants I let him do what I want and I like when he does all these things to me" "Geet, you know where all this is leading to" asked worried Chameli, "nowhere, it is leading to nowhere, Di I have lot of things to worry about in my life, at present I have only these moments when I am with him that are mine and I will not at any cost loose them" she said firmly "but, have you ever thought what will happen once you leave" "IDK what is in store for me tomorrow all I know is this is my choice and I will face what ever the consequences will be, I will not drag even Maan in, if complications occur, and Di that's a promise"

part 10 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43334126
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant part!!

floods of desire & passion.

con soon ...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am sometimes confused if maan and geet are in love with each other or is it only lustπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okies i know i am late and i am so sorry for that but the loss is all mine...
First of all congrats on new SS...it's superb...
It's different and i am oving it...i guess for the first time in any SS/FF maan is younger then geet...
well at least first one for me...geet is sure more mature then maan
awww they lost their dad's and the world is a cruel place...
what is this going on between maaneet...
love is it...it's more of attraction for me...
now the last lines of geet has me in thinking...
with geet leaving the country...their's all changing...
OMG...Adi with chameli..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but the women is sweetheart...
waiting for more...
one question here...did they use protection...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ansah

Okies i know i am late and i am so sorry for that but the loss is all mine...

First of all congrats on new SS...it's superb...
It's different and i am oving it...i guess for the first time in any SS/FF maan is younger then geet...
well at least first one for me...geet is sure more mature then maan
awww they lost their dad's and the world is a cruel place...
what is this going on between maaneet...
love is it...it's more of attraction for me...
now the last lines of geet has me in thinking...
with geet leaving the country...their's all changing...
OMG...Adi with chameli..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but the women is sweetheart...
waiting for more...
one question here...did they use protection...πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

srsly I missed you
and as for your question NO hey never did use any
Jaya aske dme that how Geet always gets preggy so soon
and I thought yes why should she, many woman do not get preggy even after trying hard
so this Geet is not preggy yet
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww...me too now that my exams are approaching...i am dead 🀒🀒
thanks for clarifying...that was something i was wondering about...
yup that's true also...but they did it quite few times na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hope geet is all fine...
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet so mature
chameli such sweet &
adorable person
what desire &passion
never ending they have
one another
thanks 4 back to back update
mindblowing
love it core
looking forward next part
thanks 4 pm
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Consequenses??? Yeah wat if she gets pregnant?? Nd she is leaving. . . . Wat r u upto. . . . Guess Sepration on cards
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm update soon n do pm me
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice updates.. geet is so matured.. but am a lil confused abt maneet.. do they just lust each other???? wht consequences are u talking abt??? continue soon