Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 6
wow honestly did not expect this at all...
guys' legal age is 21?
i never knew that...thought twas 18...
did Maan lose his virginity to Chameli? u never explained that...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
wow very nice part...
Chameli knows so much and also very different...
Geet has all worked it out...
wanna see Maan becoming high and strong and powerful in the society and still love Geet...
cont soon dear...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 8

The curfew was lifted, this was the most amazing turn of tear for both Maan and Geet, she went back to her house, and she was really missing them, she was happy to be home, though at the first night she felt quite lonely, but she also knew that this relation had no future it was like now or never.

Maan was desperate when she came on the shop for some photocopies wit Rupali, she smiled and greeted him "hello, Maan" ; he looked at her and wanted to grab her but checked himself as she was with Rupali "hi Geet, hi Di, how are you two, seeing you after a long" ; Rupali replied "yes, how is Savitri Chachi? And thanks for safe keeping Geet, Rano aunty was asking if you could join her for dinner someday with Savitri Chachi, she wants to thank her personally" ; "she can call Maa, and ask her" said the annoyed Maan ; "here its 8 rs 75 paisa " ; "Rupali gives the money and both girls leave the shop, after a distance Rupali takes the bus to her place and Geet goes on foot to her place, Maan sees this and excuses himself from the shop and goes to Geet,

humko chhoone paas aaiye rag rag bharne paas aaiye - 2 paas aakar kuchh dil ko behlaakar
ho kuchh baaten armaan hai
gam sab de de aaisa hai
hampe takaluff ho kuch silasila nikle
aap agar paas aaiye
doobe bhanvar mein yun jaane kahaan nikle
aap agar pass aaiye

"Geet" she turns "come" he said "where" she asked he went near her and grabbed her hand and took her to a near by office building which was deserted as it was Saturday, half day. "Maan, where are you taking me" she insisted though she made no effort to stop him, once inside an empty room he left her hand and turned to face her, she looked at him and sensed hunger in his eyes, she just stood there without moving, he came near her and crushed his mouth hungrily over her, she did not protest yes she missed him, missed being touched by him, "Geet, I missed you" moaned Maan in her mouth, soon he was over her all inside her, she was flushed with his eager and angry love making,.

itni si bas mehfil ho aap iss dil mein shaamil ho
humko chhoone paas aaiye rag rag bharne paas aaiye
tham jaaye raat aadhi badh jaaye baat aadhi
hampe takalluff ho kuchh silsila nikle
aap agar paas aaiye
doobe bhanvar mein yun jaane kahaan nikle
aap agar pass aaiye

Later, "Maan, this will not do" she said resting her head on his chest, "what will not do?" he asked rubbing his hands under her kurti caressing her mounts, "you are not getting it, we can not continue like this" ; "why" ; "Maan you are loosing focus, you need to concentrate, and what I did is just made you a love sick puppy" ; "I like it that ways" ; "Maan" she said pulling his hands out, "you need to concentrate on your career and not me, look Maan I don't mind making out with you, because it feels good, but I don't want this to ruin your goals" Maan just sat their listening to her making attempts to touch her here and there

chhoo lene se hararat badhi kaise kahe tumhen ajanabi
ho tum zindagi kab thi khabar
kya tha yakeen banke lagan
banke khushi
bas jaaoge mujh mein kahi
haa chhoo lene se hararat badhi
kaise kahe tumhen ajanabi
ho tum zindagi kab thi khabar
kya tha yakeen banke lagan
banke khushi
bas jaaoge mujhmein kahi

She dictated her rules as how many times they will meet, 2-3 times a week, no making out, he can touch but only touch like hold her hand, side hug, few pecks , no kissing, love making a BIG NO. he sat there listening to her, "Maan rules and you I mean we will follow them until your entrance exams are over" "what if I disagree" he said licking her neck, "then we will not meet, not at all till your papers finish" she stood up with a jerk making him fall , "hey Geet, agree I agree with all your rules, happy, but don't kill me by not meeting me, I will manage with a peck a touch a side hug every thing but not seeing you, you win" he said surrendering to her

ek pal ko paas aakar kuchh dil ko behlaakar aaisa kuchh kar lete hain
ghar tumko kar lete hain
humko chhoone paas aaiye rag rag bharne paas aaiye
o yeah yeah ...
yeh chand lamhen bhi jald beet jaayenge
raahen juda ho jaayegi
ham saath ho na ho

dil se duaan denge khushiyon bhari ho zindagi

they met as decided 2-3 times a week, he came in with his mother for dinner at her place, talked to Rajji, Titoo, Rano, Rupali and everyone present and gave her side glances and she smiled now and then, making him skip a beat.

Second week Feb 1999

Geet was trying hard to get to know her GRE result, but she was not able to find it, god knows why she was not getting that damn paper, as she was worriedly pacing here and there she felt a hand on her waist and she knew who it belonged to, he dragged her in the empty shop near by he managed to get the keys of, "Maan rules" she said pushing him against her will, "your result" he waved a paper in front of her "Maan, give it to me, so it was you who managed all this, Maan please" she tried to grab the paper, "you made it love see" and he showed her the result 99.8 percentile, "wow, I made it" and she hugged him,

hoo subah se lekar shaam tak, s
haam se lekar raat tak
subah se lekar shaam tak,
shaam se lekar raat takraat se lekar suabh tak,
subah se phir shaam takmujhe pyar karo hoo,
mujhe pyar karo...
hoo mujhe pyar karo...
mujhe pyar karo
hooo
shehar se lekar gaon tak,
dhoop se lekar chaon tak
shehar se lekar gaon tak,
dhopp se lekar chaon tak
sar se lekar paon tak,
dil ki sabhi wafaon tak mujhe pyar karo
hoo mujhe pyar karohoo mujhe pyar karo...
mujhe pyar karo
hooo
aur piya kuch bhi karlo, lekin rakhna yaad
aur piya kuch bhi karlo, lekin rakhna yaad
kuch shaadi se pehle... kuch shaadi ke baad...
pyar mein ab itni shartein kaun rakhega yaar
kiya shaadi se pehle kiya shaadi ke baad...

he returned it with a bone crushing hug, he cupped her face and kissed her insane and she went with him giving her self to him yet again, there was no denying she was longing as much for him as he was for her, "Maan, let me go we already did it twice" she said halfheartedly pulling her kurti which was under him, "once more Geet" "no, Maan its getting late" he pulled her "you will only end up tearing your kurti Geet" he said huskily "let me go Maan" she pleaded ,"sh sh, Geet, you can not get away from me, you know I am much stronger then you, I let you do what you want does not mean I will let you go" he kissed her shoulders biting her "Maan, please no marks, what will I tell Maa" she moaned "I'll be careful not to give love bites where any one else other then you and me can see' and he bit her mounts, she moaned and screamed with mixed feelings

hoo paas se lekar door tak,
door se lekar paas tak
in hoton ke pyaas tak,
dharti se akaash tak
mujhe pyar karo
hooo mujhe pyar karo
hooo mujhe pyar karo...
mujhe pyar karo
hoo
aise kasie ho sakta hai pura pura pyar
aise kasie ho sakta hai pura pura pyarya
khul ke ikraar karo tum,
ya khul ke inkaar
hoo mere gale mein daal ke nahein karlo baate chaar
isse aage karna padega tumko intezaar
hoo saagar ke is aar se,
saagar ke us paar taknazron ki deewar tak,
pyar se lekar pyar takmujhe
pyar karo hoo mujhe pyar karohoo mujhe pyar karo...
mujhe pyar karo
hoo subah se lekar shaam tak,
shaam se lekar raat tak
subah se lekar shaam tak,
shaam se lekar raat takraat se lekar suabh tak,
subah se phir shaam tak
mujhe pyar karo hoo,
mujhe pyar karo...
hoo mujhe pyar karo...mujhe pyar karo

he finally let her go after the third time when she almost fainted, he promised her "Geet, be prepared I will savor on you once I am over with these exams" she shivered with delight , he kissed her again and both went to their respective homes

part 9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43326865
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part di...😳😳

oh god...they really need to control...i mean maan...but geet also gives in...so both of them...

loved the way geet said...MAAN RULES...😆

aww...he wanted to share her moment of joy with her so he did all that...so nice of him...or should i say something else...😉

pata nahi when his exams end...what will he do...☺️

continue soon...
imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luvin da story. ...Awsum update...
Does geet luv maan...or its just lust...
Waitin for maans exams to end n den lets see wt happens...;-)
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ...

If this is the condition before his exams with all those rules,what ll happen when his exams end??

con soon ...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
uff too good. i want more more more
:)
xxx
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome parts. . . . How'll he reacts when she'll go abroad 4r studies. . . . .
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updates shruthi!!!!!
me blushing reading the updates...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
please update soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loveeed it yaar, i hope they are able to control and i fear when maan comes to geet's age he may not fall for some one else as i feel he is physically attracted to her. plsss update soon.