.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Analysis of the Dazzlers

This is a follow on from my Weakling Analysis located here:

Short Analysis of Weaklings

As mentioned this analysis is only from episodes watched until 3rd Mar 2011. So what I say may change over the course.

Sharon ' She portrays the role of a typical spoilt rich child. She wants to be the centre of attention and be the hot topic on everyone's lips. She thinks the weaklings are beneath her, and uses the line of LOC as a means of separating her 'dazzlers' from fraternizing with the 'weakling'. But I do think that we are not seeing the whole picture, I truly believe there is a softer side to her, and this is all just a faade, a character she plays so that people do not dare to hurt her. I think she acts like this because she believes this is how people will respect her and adore her, the alternative would be to be like a 'weakling' which she does not want to become. Dance is her life and she is extremely good at it, this is the only aspect of her life which makes her seem like there is more to her them meets the eye. Its shown that she has feelings for Reyaansh, it has yet to be shown whether these feelings as misconstrued or actually genuine.

Reyaansh ' he is the head of the dazzlers and the most wanted man on the campus. Wherever he goes he has a line of girls drooling over him. Although he is also a rich kid, he does not have any problems with interacting with weakling. Although it must be said he does use his status and his money to his advantage when needed to get himself out of trouble. Although he is the head of the 'dazzlers' It seems like the group isn't the be all and end all of everything as it is with Sharon. He has started to develop feelings for Kria, the head of the weaklings, which has got him confused. This is probably the first time a girl has stood up to him rather then swooned over him and that has caught his attention. He is the kind of person who will help someone out, without them even knowing about it.

Rimi and Simi ' there is not much analysis or things I can say about them really. They are just the side kicks of Sharon and do what she says. They look up to Sharon and copy her nuances, probably because they want to be exactly like her. I hope in future there is a bit more attention given to them rather then standing around and making weird faces and poses.

Ilesh ' LOL is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about him, his rapping OMG his rapping, no offence to anyone but they are not too great, I don't think he should give up his day job any time soon to become a rapper. He is the takkar to Bharat in my opinion, as like bharat he has a very loud mouth and says what he thinks, sometimes not thinking before saying it. He does not like the Dazzlers and will use any opportunity to bring them down when he is given the chance. There hasn't been much character development for him from what I have seen in the episodes so far, but I do not mind about that.

Vicky ' I LOVE HIM!!! He is cute, funny adorable, loyal the list can go on and on (yes I am a bit partial to some Vicky loving LOL) Is it me or does it seem like Vicky and Reyaansh are sometimes I bit too close for comfort LOL, this could be a serious misunderstanding like in the move with SRK and Saif in Kal Ho Na Ho, there could be a lot of masti and confusion ahead of him. With his constant cribbing of weaklings I wonder what he will do when he starts falling for one, I guess we will be up for more eye gazing and long puppy dog longing in the coming episodes. Vicky is a true friend to Reyaansh in every sense of the word, he will do whatever is in his ability to keep Reyaansh out of trouble and away from any weaklings, or anything that could damage the image that Rey has on campus.

Edited by MainEkHasina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another awesome analysis..👏
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail