.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Weakling Group Analysis.

Hello guys! - Below is a short analysis of what i have gathered about the characters so far ( i have only watched up and till 3rd May so it may change)

Feel free to comment or disagree. I am in the process of doing one for the Dazzlers as well.

Kria ' I find her to be very down to earth and sincere. She loves her mother dearly and hates to lie to her or keeps things from her. As of now I have not found out exactly why her mother does not want her dancing, but this is the one aspect in Kria's life that she keeps from her mother. Kria is someone who will stand up for what it right, even though it may mean her being ragged by her fellow peers. She dislikes people causing rifts and wants everyone to get along together. Her forming the Weaklings is both her way of getting back and Sharon and telling her that its not just dazzlers who have the capability of being dancers, but others with the ability can as well, also it gives her the platform to do what she loves the most, Dance. It seems Kria is unsure about her feelings for Reyaansh at the moment, on one hand she likes him and on the other hand he is the head of her rival team. This situation will cause a lot of problems in the future.

Neha ' I love neha, she is the best friend of Kria in all aspects of the word. She dreams to learn English and Dance, the latter is working very well, although the English is still jumbled at times. I laughed at her third person talking to herself. I think before Kria she was a bit of a loner at college as she used to be quiet. I think since becoming a weakling its helped her get out of her shell. She admires Kria for her bravery and the ability to stand up for others and herself. Although its not showns yet from what I have watched, I think in future episodes Neha will start to have feelings for Vicky from the Dazzlers group.

Vishaka ' She is the classic tomboy aggressive girl. Could this be her actual personality or a character she has taken to portray, I think the latter. She is very outspoken, but for some reason I get the feeling she acts like this so that she does not get hurt. My believe is that if she acts fierce then people will think twice to start anything with her or to hurt her, therefore she won't get hurt. I quite like her character, each person in the group has a different role to play, Vishaka is the head strong girl.

Amar ' I find him adorable, his lisp makes him even more sweeter, he is a quiet member of the group, he usually is not outspoken and therefore does what the majority of the group decides. There hasn't been much character development for him so this is all that I have got from him. I hope in the coming episodes there is a bit of focus and character development for him.

Bharat ' he is a loyal friend to Swayam. Although he said his main reason for joining the group was because Kria had in fact blackmailed him, I think he likes being in the group as it gives him the platform to show off his skills as a dancer. I was shocked when I realised he was only 16 years old, which is probably why he isn't shown to have any love interest. He is the only member who actually has what seems like a full time job outside of his studies, probably to pay for his fees etc. He is like the equivalent of ilesh from the Dazzlers group. He will stand up for the members of the group, and then moan about it afterwards.

Swayam ' What can I say about him, he is a typical boy who has fallen head over heels for a girl that does not want to give him the time of day. I do want him to toughen up a little it though, he is too much of a push over, I hope in coming episodes he puts Sharon in her place at least once or twice. But even so his devotion to Sharon (even though one sided) is adorable. What I want for the future is Sharon to do some running around Swayam and him to ignore her, so that she knows what she has put him through all this time. His dancing skills are fantastic, this will help him gain a lot of popularity and attention.

Edited by MainEkHasina - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!! awesome n perfect analysis!!!!👏
.Prometheus. thumbnail
thanks guys for liking it Dazzling analysis will be up tomorrow
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for dis its awasome👍🏼
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis... you should see all the episodes cos even though this analysis won't change but they'll grow by leaps and bounds cos of what has happened in the last one month.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ananlysis and yes vishakha aka vinti[real name]is like tht in real life and even she talks in the same manner
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Great analysis... you should see all the episodes cos even though this analysis won't change but they'll grow by leaps and bounds cos of what has happened in the last one month.

I am in the process of downloading the rest of the episodes, so hoepfully by the end of the week i should be all up to date and can comment on more thats been happening. So far i am very much liking this serial, its a nice change from all the saas bahu family drama on TV
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya I forgot 2 tell u gr8 ananlysis its like awesome I felt I relieved the characters again
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

ya I forgot 2 tell u gr8 ananlysis its like awesome I felt I relieved the characters again

aaw thank you for the comment, glad to have done the job 😃
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

I am in the process of downloading the rest of the episodes, so hoepfully by the end of the week i should be all up to date and can comment on more thats been happening. So far i am very much liking this serial, its a nice change from all the saas bahu family drama on TV

True, it really is.

and as Sana said... your analysis even made me relive the characters!