~**Sensational South GOSSIP CORNER**~

Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaah Ringa Ringa Ringa Ringa Ringa Ringa leh !! Yes, our much awaited Gossip Corner is here πŸ₯³! Many a time we come across articles on reputed magazines or a large cine based online portal that take us by surprise. Hence, as the name suggests, this thread is dedicated to sharing any hot and happening news from the grape wine with our fellow members on Sensational South.
This includes any magazine articles or online web (cine) portal article (with a proper source/ citation). Furthermore, we encourage our fellow members to engage in a healthy (constructive) discussion to unravel the credibility of the news, based on any further articles they may come across regarding the content under the 'scanner'.
**Rules**
⭐️ Please always provide the source of the news; To upload any magazine scans, please use ⭐️
⭐️ Please stick to the topic and discuss in a constructive fashion ⭐️
⭐️ Please abide by the Rules of Sensational South Fourum ⭐️
Hope you guys have a great time discussing.
Thank you,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail

Credit to Aishu for the sensational art and work

Eg.
Following Sushmita Sen and Random Tandon, Celine Johns have decided to adopt an orphan. Sushmita has 2 adopted girls. Followed in the same path are Karan Johar & Preity Zinta.
Infact, Preity has adopted the whole orphange. However, South Indian actors/actresses do lots of charity but when adopting a child they shy away. Why?
- the above excerpts was from Boxoffice, Malaysia.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^Good questions but actually actor Parthiban and Seetha adopted a son when they were married. I think actors/artiste should adopt kids cause they want to adopt and not cause others did and they feel they also go for itπŸ€”
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Exactly melz...shd not go for adoption just to gain popularity or for some purpose...
Instead they can do some help for orphange or old age which will definetely serve some purpose for the need. They can even sponsor education for children in need which will be more welcome.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tollywood's latest poster girl Nitya Menon dropped a bomb shell in her exclusive interview to Indiaglitz. She said that Siddharth wanted to cast Shruti Haasan and so she couldn't get the role in 'Oh My Friend'.

Nitya Menon was supposed to be the heroine of 'Oh My Friend' with Siddharth. Dil Raju is producing this movie. Though Nitya's name was announced, she was removed and Shruti Haasan replaced her in the last mintue.

When asked Nitya what went wrong, she said,

"Siddharth wanted Shruti Haasan as heroine. And so I was out"

Nitya Menon who is known to speak her heart out without being politically correct also refused to act with Venkatesh citing age difference with him as the reason.

"Venkatesh and me are of different age groups and so I refused to do it." she said.

Nitya currently has '180', 'Sega' all ready to hit the screens. She also is shooting for 'Ishq' with Nitin as the hero. We are yet to see if her frank and outspoken attitude will do her any good in Tollywood.

Ohhh Godd.. she knows how to be in the news..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail

Puls I have read in the same magazine (boxoffice) that Shurti is dating divorcee Siddharth. But she denies it of course

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Puls I have read in the same magazine (boxoffice) that Shurti is dating divorcee Siddharth. But she denies it of course

i have read they are living together..
but its totally not acceptable to kick out someone from the movie just because u want ur love interest in it..🀒
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The sensational news in today's sakshi telugu newspaper was Naga Chaitanya and Anushka getting engaged secretly..😲 😲

edited

A few Tamil magazines have been spreading rumours that Nagarjuna's son and actor Naga Chaitanya and actress Anushka Shetty have got engaged. Rumour websites too have claimed that the two actors will get hitched soon.

However, our sources have confirmed that both of them have not got engaged. Naga Chaitanya is abroad shooting for 'Dhada' for quite sometime now. Anushka too is busy shooting for her films and hence the question of them getting engaged doesn't arise. The producer of 'Dhada' too confirmed that Chaitanya is shooting abroad and the question of him getting engaged doesn't arise.

Besides, there is a lot of age gap between Anushka and Chaitanya which makes it difficult for one to imagine that they are into a relationship. However, a few birdies tell us that Chaitanya and Anushka were found hanging out together several times in city's high profile restraunts.

While there is still suspense on whether they are in a relationship or not, the rumours about their getting engaged are certainly not true.

Thank god πŸ˜†

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/67762.html

Edited by Kavya.... - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Nandini Reddy defends Nitya Menon
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, June 22, 2011]
Actress Nitya Menon sparked off yet another controversy by asking media personnel 'Who is Prabhas?'. At a media conference meant for the promotion of her upcoming film '180', Nitya was asked if she is interested in acting with Prabhas. In a reply to the question, she asked Who is he.

Media personnel were stunned by her reply. Nitya defended that she doesn't watch too many films and hence she doesn't know who Prabhas is. She said that the last Telugu movie she saw was 'Magadheera' and hence she doesn't know Prabhas.

Prabhas fans were shocked at Nitya's statement. Nitya's friend and director Nandini Reddy however defended her.

Nandini Reddy says that all an actress needs to know is how to act.

"All an actress needs to know is to how to act and be a decent human being" Nandini said.

However, the industry personalities are up in arms against Nitya for her remarks. She had earlier told Indiaglitz that actor Siddharth got her removed from the film 'Oh My Friend' for Shruthi Haasan.

Im sureee she knows him.. she is creating sensation around her..
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Source TOI : Karthi Weds Ranjini

Wedding Bells will sound for Karthi and Ranjini in Coimbatore in an early morning muhurtan (5:45am) on July 3. The Sivakumar family has opted for a green and gold wedding invite with an artistic Lord Ganesha that showers warmth. The invite, which clearly also mentions that guests must avoid presents, was accompanied by a dry fruit sweet bar as a good shagun. As some invitees may not be able to attend the wedding in Coimbatore, the family is holding a reception in Chennai on July 7 (Thursday) at a royal star hotel in Guindy. And the family has opted for a Veena recital by Revathy Krishna to entertain Guests.

I'm feeling very low after reading this news.. Damn Karthi why Ranjini why not me.. Boo.. Hooo