Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations on the 1st edition and superb job done by all of you..

LuvScooby thumbnail
Congrats everyone on such a fab job u all have done for the first edition, enjoyed reading it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

mchopra thumbnail
Dimple Tanu from next week i will make sure i will add wht u want me too..tanu confused me this time..not my fault..hehe
accha dialogue of the month i wnt again..all time HIT dilague toh cn be like a permanent thing..but month wala i will do..i will love listening to the Barry dhillions lines againa nd again..hehe
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

Dimple Tanu from next week i will make sure i will add wht u want me too..tanu confused me this time..not my fault..hehe

accha dialogue of the month i wnt again..all time HIT dilague toh cn be like a permanent thing..but month wala i will do..i will love listening to the Barry dhillions lines againa nd again..hehe

Shreya..we need dialogue of the week only... πŸ˜³

The Hit dialogue can be a special addition for the monthly edition as in the fourth week of the NL πŸ˜³
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Atlast our Dhak Dhak corner is out...Yipeee...

Thanks for giving me a chance to take part in this Super HIT NL...One the best NL...

Awesome Post Dimple...πŸ‘πŸ‘ and tanu ji...πŸ€—
Congrats to all the DD corner Team members...
Loved all the sections...IT was PERFECT...Especially loved Dialogue of the week...DD Moment of the week...and Uff teri ada..Stylish character of the week...because it is all about our Dhak Dhak Mr Maan Singh Khurana...😳😳

Loved it...Totally...IT IS A ROCKING NL
😳
mchopra thumbnail
Tanu i got that..i meant ki if u need my services for month of the week i will be more than happy to do it..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Tanu i got that..i meant ki if u need my services for month of the week i will be more than happy to do it..

Oh ofcourse...we need u for all the weeks..all the time πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† (i hope a certain Devil wont be jealous.. now would she πŸ€” πŸ˜†)
mchopra thumbnail
Tanu: na dont worry she wont be...madame is too busy with work.hehe..accha let me know for dialgoue of the month too..kab karna hai..i know its 4th edition but still..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Tanu: na dont worry she wont be...madame is too busy with work.hehe..accha let me know for dialgoue of the month too..kab karna hai..i know its 4th edition but still..

n oh ok...i miss seeing her around...
@dotm - another three weeks to go.. πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Wowww Awesome work girlsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Tanu-Dimple and the whole NL team many many congrats for successfully coming out with the first Dhak dhak editionπŸ‘πŸΌ...Really very creative and very nice selectionsπŸ‘πŸ‘...

Aaahhh I lvoed the selection of the dialogue...its my favourite of last week too😳😳