Dhak Dhak Corner Edition #1

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Dhak Dhak Corner Edition #1

Yeh hum aa gaye hain kahan!----Story till now
(By -Parisa-) 

The Week starts with Maaneet's sweet morning romance which is interrupted by tejjy as they had to go to Daman's house to finalize nandini and dama's relation.
MSK excuse himself and comes back home to meet geet. Here Nandini finds out that Balwant is MSK and is sad that Her Geet didi lied to them.MSK comes and explains everything to Nandini that whatever happened it wasnt geet's mistake, He did it all for his love and to seek geet's forgiveness and he planning to tell the truth to family after they come back from Daman's house.Jugnu mama records MSK confession with his mobile phone ans threats to show it to beeji and then hides in Lucky's romance  where lucky and Preeto jii was trying to romance. πŸ˜†Before MSK and co. reached to jugnu Mama Beeji and tejjy arrives.Jugnu maama shows them the recording and they are shocked to find out that balwant is MSk and he was cheating them all this time. Beeji is furious and ask Maaneet to leave the house.Maaneet tries to pacify them but they dont listen.
Maan asks geet to pack her luggage as they are gonna leave for delhi.Geet refuses to go with MSK and says she will stay here and fulfill her responsibilities as a daughter  as maasi jii is hurt cause of her.She will stay here and appease the family.Msk supports her and leaves.
Next day tejjy gets a call from Garg that he sell off  there house to someone and the owner will come to see the house tomorrow.nandini tells this to Geet and Geet calls MSK to ask for help.MSK says  he cant do anything as whatever happened is legally correct. The garg comes home  and shifts some new furniture in the houses and says the new owner of this house is going to arrive hee very soon.They all are anxious to know who is the new owner. an Few black cars are shown advancing towards the house.
The cars stop in front of Beeji's house a gaurd opens the door and Ta-da Dhak dhak is Back..😍Means MSk wearing Formals and black goggles comes out of the car (Janleva entry❀️). He comes inside and everyone is shocked to see this new avatar of Maan Especially Lachchi. Maan gives a Sweet smile to Geet  who is standing surprised  and a Hard glare to Tejjy. MSK says he baught the house  and he is going to leave here from now but not gonna ask anyone to leave the house.Beeji gets angry and says if he is showing his Money power and they dont want to take any body's sympathy .They still have one Month notice and will pay back MSK's money to him but till them  She divided the house in two parts with a rope and says None of my family will come to your part and dare you come on our part. They all leave. Msk teases geet that he will come to meet him at night.
Here beeji and co. all are tensed and worried what to do? Geet says if she permits him  she will talk to MSK about this. Beeji scolds her saying Dont interfere in our personal matters.Geet all sad leaves for her room. Geet is confused why MSK bought the house and blabbering to herself when she hears MSK voice.She turns around and sees MSK Live telecast through  CCTV. Geet asks MSK why he bought the house?.MSk says that the garg was selling off the house to someone else so instead he bought it to help the family and says he will always support her and cant leave everything on her as he loves her alot. Geet  blushes and Msk smiles. 😍THE END

Mahi Moment of the week----Most romantic moment

(By Mallu)

It has to be the last scene aired on 27th May, Maan and Geet again being so honorable and so dutiful and this yet another example of their divine love set in a quite romantic atmosphere msk respecting BG's decision seeing and talking with geet through his computer omg they were although away from each other due to the circumstances but romance and love was on full bloom MSk cant live without seeing geet and in the end he admit that too that he wants to love her and geet to be in front of his eyes 24/7 and geet too innocently tells him that he shouldn't have come here, her eyes says it all she doesn't want her maan to be scolded and blamed for dishonesty again and again but he, for her love comes back to her and well it end up again in a very romantic mahi way both looking and staring

At each other lovingly.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

Dialogue Of The Week
(By mchopra)

From the 23rd may episode last part

Dev: Tumne kabhi pyaar kiya hai nandini? Nahin kiya na..isliye tum yeh baat samajh nahi paa rahi ho. Bro aur GEET ne jo kuch bhi kiya who apne pyaar ke liye kiya isliye who kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakte'Aur nandindi agar tum bro ka asli roop dekh logi na to tum kabhi unse naraaz ho he nahi paaogi. Itne bade business empire ka maalik yahaan  par ek driver ke naukri kar raha hai sirf apne pyaar ke liye..

Geet: Nandini, jis aadmi ne aaj tak apni gadi ka bonnet nahi khola who aaj logon ke gaadiyaan do raha hai..sirf apne pyaar ke liye..sirf apni geet ko paane ke liye.

Dil Duba/Sur Ghuma Moment Of The Week
(By Kirti)

First of all this is not a blopper update but at times certain incidents are bloppers;  I will try to have both dil duba sar ghuma moments but sometimes its just dil duba and sometimes is sar ghuma.  

The most weird incident is the opening scene on 23th may where we see MSK and Geet on a sofaπŸ˜• (seriously sofa, wasn't there a bed in the bedroom) and also Geet and MSK not sleeping in each others arms, not even Geet in MSK's arm, not even one arm hug (where is the romance, want some hayπŸ˜‰) but what took the cake, the cream and the cherry in thedil duba sar ghuma moment was MSK wearing a turban, oh comeon you could have gone to sleep without the turban at least while you are going to spend the night with your wife her the bedroom.
Me think that the turban caused all his neurons to run away so that why MSK was sleeping with turban and on a sofa when there is a double bed present and with no arms around his wife.

Two incidents that are just worth mentioning but not worth going on details is 

1: how come Beeji halfs the house when MSK is the legal owner of the house, me wonders if Beeji is suffering from alhizmers

2: last scene on 27th, camera on laptop = ok, but camera on TV screen, LCD screen = πŸ€£ (is that a blooper or a weird moment)

Dhak Dhak momentof the week
(By jnawaz)
So...this week...there are two DD moments...and im sure you can guess one of them πŸ˜›...
DD Moment #1 - The Return of Maan Singh Khurana
did we or did we not wait with baited breath for the return of the one...the only...the sexy...the hot...MAAN SINGH KHURANA...*jaz covers ears as everyone yells "we did"...as if that promo wasnt enought...with his red CK boxers showing just teasing and tempting us πŸ˜›...Friday's episode with his official return...omg...*thud*...someone get the ambulance cuz im dead!! (as are the rest of you im sure πŸ˜†) ...the brigade...thats right...brigade...of cars...the small army of security and official personnel...the head to toe black...haye haye *jaz swooning*...the way he got out of the car...the way he fixed himself...the way he carried himself...and omg...the way he walked...pray tell...is there any other man out there that can get a bunch of ladies to swoon simply by walking!? i think NOT! πŸ˜³...i mean...i could just watch him walk...and walk...and walk...kind of like the energizer bunny...wow thats off topic...but HELLO!!! he's back!! the way he entered the house...commanding everyone attention...his no-nonsense attitude...his air...his charisma...wow-o-wow!! πŸ˜²...not that i didnt know he had it...or that i'd forgotten...but still...it takes your breath away...doesnt it...*jaz sees everyone nod in agreement* πŸ˜†..but...the little detail that killed me a hundred times over...his shades...those simple yet super HOT sunglasses!! the way he carried them off...sheesh!! koi baraf lao bhaia...main toh gayi...☺️...this scene didnt make my dil go dhak dhak...it make my heart STOP! πŸ˜›

DD Moment #2 - Maan's Support
"Yes kis tarha ka sawal hai Geet? Geet ko Maan se madat mangne ki zarurat padgayi. Geet...Maan toh bina Geet ke kahe hi aapni jaan deh deh." - MSK
and...*thud*...(again)...was that just not the most beautiful line you've ever heard...i mean...this week...ha ha...πŸ˜‰...i just melted...MELTED...when he said that...i mean...how can i not...they continue to drive home the one thing that i love the most about this show...Geet ke bina Maan kuch nahin...aur...Maan ke bina Geet kuch nahin...they are two pieces of a whole...two pieces of a heart...the yin and yang...haye! πŸ˜³...the dialogue flows so naturally...i mean...Maneet...just...they are sigh inducing!! every time you see them on screen...you just...automatically sigh...you cant help it...it just happens...πŸ˜‰...i mean...we know...it goes without saying...Maan will lay down his life for Geet with out batting an eyelash...Geet ke liyeh he will do anything...and anything bole toh anything!! their love is so strong and so awesome...and so beautiful...*sigh*...it makes you just...swoon!! i loved this line...absolutely loved this line...this scene definitely made my dil go dhak dhak...❀️ 

Hayo Rabba -- W*F moment of the week
(By jnawaz)

Mr. Tejinder Singh...yeh ladka...marega...woh bhi mere hatoon!! πŸ˜‘...what who does he think he is? the way he talked to Maan..MAAN SINGH KHURANA!! omg...hell no...oh...hell...NO!!! does he think he can get away with it...he was beyond disrespectful...he was rude...arrogant...and just...a horrible person...koi aapne ghaar ke damad ke saath aaise pesh aate hai? Beeji is all strong and traditional and cultured and respected...yehi sikhaya aapne ghaar ke betoon ko...tauba...no tameez what so ever...no manners!! and then...the scene with Pammi...she simply voiced her opinion...and he nearly threatened her within an inch of her life...he said if she said anything...usse bura koi nahin hoga...my instant reaction at that point...tujhse bura toh koi hai bhi nahin...aapni biwi se koi aaise baath karte hai?😑...🀬...ridiculous i tell you...does Teji ever stop to think what he's doing...he's all high and mighty about Maan hurting Geet but doesnt he see he's hurting Pammi as well...aapni behen ke liyeh he will fight hell and back (which he should)...but...doesnt he see...his wife is someones sister as well...forget that...his wife is his...WIFE! for God's sake...not an ounce of manners in him...not an ounce of compassion...for his own wife!! saath janam toh kya...yeh toh iss janam ke bhi layak nahin hai...  if Maan doesnt put that little Teji in his place...i swear by Babaji..i sure as hell will!!! πŸ˜³
Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

Uff teri Ada -- Stylish Character of the week
(By  Armu4eva )

Jahan Maan Singh Khuarana khada hota hai... 'iShtyle' wahin se Shuru hoti hai..!! πŸ˜Ž
(credit to Ash for the siggy)

Yes ladies ..n Gentlemen... the most Stylish Character of the Week...is Mr. Maan Singh Khurana aka Mr. Dhak Dhak!! πŸ˜³ From top to bottom...decked in 'Black' ...Munda Maan made a Dhamakedar re-Entry ...on Friday.. and left us all drooling πŸ˜

Hai...kya ada hai.. kya style hai..Maan 'IN' Black .. tu to Style ki Missile hai! πŸ˜³ 
So all u GHSPians ke Keractars.. bettah be all braced up.. coz when it comes to Style.. no one does it.. like Maan 'in black' Singh Khurana!! 

Silly Me/ Shatir Jasoos of the week
(By -Dimple-)

The word "Shatir Jasoos" itself indicates who is gonna rock this category these days. Yes its non other than "Jugnu Mama". Finally He had fulfilled all his duties being a jasoos. He has Solved the case of Balwant Singh/Maan Singh Khuranna. The jasoos Jugnu who always got confused about what he was supposd to talk, finally used his shatir unused brains and relate the words and yes Parda Faash of Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna.

Dhak Dhak Picture of the week
(By Thush)

The Picture of the week is of non other then our own MSK. The Boss!!

Most Popular FF/ OS of the Week
(By Sweet.coco)

The Accidentally Couple by Lizzy has the most likes of 238

Most Popular VM of the Week
(By Bubblygal)

This is the selected VM of the week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBLQX8jFOD0
by our Pari
Forum link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1488749?pn=40

Most Popular Siggy of the Week
(By Cute_Ash)

And The Siggy Of The Week Is:

Maker - Cute_Ash

Votes - 24

Credits
Banner Maker- Cute_Ash
Sub banners- Sano88

~Geet Dev Team~

-Dimple- thumbnail

With all your support, Finally We are back with the Newsletter. There was a lot of good response which we got from all of you. Only because of your support we could open this Newsletter once again. Thank you everyone who had given their Willingness to Be a part of this newsletter. Each one whether it is the participants, banner maker's, siggy maker's.

Thank you all. Hope we will Rock this newsletter.πŸ€—

Its a small request to all the FF/OS/VM Makers to update their VM's/FF in the media center so that its easy to choose the best out of it!!

~Geet Dev Team~
.Lina. thumbnail
Omg, I loved Dev's dialogue the most because it made me cried. He's so right. Maan sacrifices everything for Geet. 😍

Ofcourse Maan's style is best. Especially with MSK return. Glasses, hot back outfit, getting out of a car and looking like he fell from the hottest place on earth. OOF! ☺️

Liz, I am so happy for you.
She absolutely deserved the title for Best FF. πŸ€—

That was a great VM. Abs. adorable.πŸ‘

And the siggy , if maan cud get any hotter, he sure did with the sig. great job, cute_ash πŸ‘

Awesome, newsletter. Thoroughly enjoyed laughing along with seeing it.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 12 years ago
luvabbybaby1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HAWWW OMG TY so much for recognizing my FF! πŸ˜† TY EVERYONE!!!!!
Most Popular FF/ OS of the Week
(By Sweet.coco)

The Accidentally Couple by Lizzy has the most likes of 238

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1686000

Thank you so much πŸ‘

The Edition was wonderful (not simply because I got recognized)! I see alot of my friends contributed to this volume and AWESOME JAZ, Hetal, Mchopra (anyone I missed sorry) 😳

I loved the Maan Geet scenes! Dev's dialogue . . . Well I personally don't like the Dev Nandini track or the Amritsar track cuz its dragging! But I love Maaneet!

Maan's return was amazing and awaited, your right truly deserving!

Love

Liz

Edited by luvabbybaby - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

Omg, I loved Dev's dialogue the most because it made me cried. He's so right. Maan sacrifices everything for Geet.
Ofcourse Maan's style is best. Especially with MSK return. Glasses, hot back outfit, getting out of a car and looking like he fell from the hottest place on earth. OOF! ☺️
Lmao,
Liz, I am so happy for you.
She absolutely deserved the title for Best FF. πŸ€—
That was a great VM. Abs. adorable.
And the siggy , if maan cud get any hotter, he sure did with the sig. great job, cute_ash πŸ‘
Awesome, newsletter. Thoroughly enjoyed laughing along with seeing it.

Thank you Jaan!
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww we have a DD corner...totally love it...

awesome job done gurls...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
the name indicates that this thread is surely gonna be Rocking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dhak Dhak corner

Loved the edition and ooh lalla  My VM 😲 that was a surprise πŸ˜†
Loved all the siggies and write ups made rush and watch all the pis again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jugnu Maame is the Best πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Thank you Dimple,Tanu and all the reporters for putting up such an awesome edition πŸ‘πŸΌ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Wohooo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Simply Stunning...thats the only phrase in my mind..!! 

Fabulous Job...Dimple...putting it all together.. πŸ‘

&

A special round of thank u to...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Parisa, Jnawaz, Mchopra, Kirti, Thush, SweetCoco, Mallu, Bubblygal

&

Hats off to Sano & Ash for supporting us sooo much πŸ€—