Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@jkff no yaar u rock thanks for the summary and join what? more info plz thanks :)
koolnicky247 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok guys here is ur up to date info on KAM 2 I spoke to Imran Abbas, Saud, and Ahmad J. As of now no shooting has begun for KAM 2 but Imran will be in the USA (NY/Houston) to shoot for kam 2 within the next 2 weeks...

When i met Saud on july 31st he said they were lookin for locations to shoot...soo im guess if they wrap up within the next 2 months KAM 2 should be on air early next yr...im trying to find out where they will be shooting so i can goo but...i need sources no one really tells u the real deal :/
parul-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@koolnicky247 Good luck to find out more infos ;)
preciousnaz thumbnail
Hello! How Are You? Just Like You Im Addicted To KAM! I Watched The Last Episode Today And I Was Nearly Crying 😭 I Read That Someone Gave You The English Version Of The Novel? I Was Wondering If You Could Tell Me Where I Can Get It From...? Id Really Appreciate It...
xxx😃
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Khuda aur Mohabbat is like one of the best Pakistani dramas ever!
I literally mean it.
It has such a nice story to it.
I literally cried throughout all the drama. There were some scenes where I didn't but this is such an emotional drama

Erm, if you type in on Google 'Khuda aur Mohabbat Season 2', a Facebook page will come up as a search result, click on that and scroll down quite a lot and you'll find somewhere where it says that in Pakistan, the first episode is on 17th February. This doesn't mean that it'll be this date for the UK and USA and the rest of the world. But if you're really really excited, I recommend you to watch it online.

And could you please give me the link to the english version of this novel?
Thank you so much :)