Khuda aur Mohabbat FANATIC

minu28 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well the truth is I just found this serial a a couple a days ago and me and my mom ended up watching the whole drama in four days. If I was watching it alone I would have watched all of them in one day. I just cant get over the ending i keep asking my mom why did she have to die? So far i have seen a couple of pak dramas and they were sad or had sad endings, but i still love them. KAM is one of my all times faves thanks jkff for posting the full novel in english love ya! I really want more information on season 2 and the end like is Hammad really dead? Plz does anyone know when season 2 will start and can you reccommend me some good imran abbas dramas or any gr8 dramas? cant wait for more of Hammad and KAM.

Forever Iman and Hamaad Lover

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Hey there, firstly welcome to the forum. I actually don't know if/when there will be a second season. Maybe readers of the novel can actually shed more light on that?

In terms of Imran Abbas dramas, I'd suggest Mera Naseeb (currently on air and it's very good!), Vasl, Malal, Noor Bano, Mujhe Apne Bana Lo, Man-o-salwa, Kuch Dil Ne Kaha, etc.

My suggestions are to go with Mera Naseeb and Akbari Asghari (it will be on air by tomorrow).
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea there will be a season 2...Imran himself mentioned this at the end of last episode. Plus I've heard the news directly from Anjum Shahzad...so i'm positive they'll be shooting for season 2 soon...or maybe they're already working on it.
It'll be named God and Love...and it's going to be post imaan/hammad love story...where Hammad becomes devoted to God and works as a religious scholar I guess, not too sure...but anyone who has read the novel can tell you what might happen in season 2.
367945 thumbnail
Nimra, have you been keeping up to date with Imran Abbas on FB? I believe he's taken a sabbatical from Pakistani dramas as of now (for at least a year?) and he even deactivated his FB account. So if there is a season 2, then maybe it'll be with another actor because I'm sure they'd do it within a year.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ minu28 --

no Hammad doesn't die in the novel .. he goes to the U.K to study and meets a Jewish girl .. who falls in love with him .. she later converts to Islam and marries Hammad ... and he names her Imaan

idk when season 2 is gonna start

@ Nimz - hey what do you mean by its gonna be a Imaan-Hammad love story in season 2 😕 i mean she's dead right?? cuz that's not how it is in the novel .. OMG so they're gonna change that in the show?? 😲

@ Seert - the last i heard he got a role in a Bollywood movie .. not sure though .. and he has most prolly shot for season 2 ... might just be a rumour but that's what i heard

edited

just checked .. he did say that we'll meet again in Season 2 .. so that rules out the possibility of some other actor replacing him in that show .. phew !! LOL

Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@seert, he's still in my friend list on fb though he has limited access to his wall...Anjum sir told me about season 2 in one of our private messaging convo. He said KAM has managed to grab more viewers than they had expected perhaps thats why they came up with the idea of season 2 and also the ending of season 1 seems kinda unfinished. But yea i did hear that Imran is taking a break from acting but he did mention about season 2 at the end of last episode so we might see it by the end of this year or maybe next year.@Alizzay, i meant to say that Imaan won't be in season 2...it'll be more about Hammad's devotion towards Allah. However I think he does help one christian convert to Islam and names her Imaan. I doubt that it's gonna be a love story like we saw in season 1...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nimz

oh okay ..thanks for explaining 😳

well yeah of course, it can't be like Imaan-Hammad's love story .. its more subtle .. cuz he has just got out of a really bad experience ... and he is a bit reluctant in the beginning .. but then one can't really help falling in love so i guess they both end up with each other ... besides i am not even sure i wanna watch season 2 LOL
367945 thumbnail
Hmm ok well I still don't think we can rule out the possibility of another actor doing Hammad's role. I really don't think they will wait 1 year to do the next season, and Imran did say he is taking time off. Nevertheless, maybe since this show is so popular he might make an exception and shoot season 2? We'll have to wait and watch but shooting a Pakistani show doesn't take much time.
minu28 thumbnail
@everyone
thanks for your suggestion, help, and comments 😛
534523 thumbnail
well thanks so mush for the metionn!!...🤗!!.n yaar,..feel free to join our KAm dhaba-sorrry,..railway station chali ga kya?..;D..hahaa...n guys...aa/c to the novel:

Maddy goes to London,...for a degree in economics in renowned kingston uni. He lives with his friend in a flat,..who works in a restaurant. he attends the uni,..where everyone has much prejudice against his faith. the uni's heads re all jews,.n the maority of the students too. a professoer there likes him though,..n both of them usually have talks by the river banks. when the jews show racism to him,.by writing stuuf on the boards,.n speaking ill of Islam,.he simply says that no reigion has the right to diss another religion". hearing his great talks,..a christioan girl begans to sit next to him in class,.n gradually begins to develop a soft corner for him. the end of term paper is announced,..n the topic is anything. maddy choses the Holocaust, which his friend-professor n dear friend opposes. he still does it. the dean says that the papers wont be read aloud,.out of fear as to what people with think about his Jew faith. the dean's daughter,..is friends with Maddy. she invites him to dinner once,.where he hass a fue with the dean.she n Maddy also go on a drive n to this play,..only as friends. his other gal frined tells him that she loves him,..whereas he refuses, n tells her about Imaan. the dean gets cautious of the guts in Maddy,..n sets him up that he was being rude/racist to a librarian who refused to give him materials for his paper. the college protests n things get out of hand. the police gets involved,..but they dont suspect Maddy to do such a thing. n things get normal. maddy gives his paer to the deans daughter to submit,..in case of his expeltion. the dean decides for 3 people to read there parers at this conference with themayor n many journalists/reporters. surprisingly,..she dreads out maddy's aper,..to his urprise,..n the dean's shock,..n everone bursts into applaud. the dean is much furious. Maddy is told to leave the country,.due to the set up. his friends give him a farewell party,.. whre thed easn daughter aint at. he gets worried n sets out to look for her. he goes to this place,..where h finds her,.after a call from her.-near a mosque with her mother. he,..the deans daughter n his friend enter the mosque,.where she converts to Islam. he names her Imaan. n both fall in love. he levaes the country the next day,..with the entire college at the arport,excpet for "Imaan'. she finally comes,..telling hi m that her dad had tried his very best to stop her. he leaves,.with the reasurence from the officer that he shall be back soon. he remembers Imaan saying "Love conquers All. n voila.

sorry ifive bored yall. but yah.. :)