PART 30 : page 94

PART 31 : page 97

PART 32 : page 98

PART 33 : page 104

PART 34 : page 109

PART 35/36 : page 115

PART 37 ; page 121

THREAD 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

PONDICHERRY INN
 Its an antique house looks like some remnant of the Dutch and is maintained so still. It projected the culture & tradition of the city itself.The doors and windows were painted dark green with cream- coloured walls. The furnitures were antique ones too.. The house is surrounded by a garden. It lukd like the flowers were delibrately cultured!! Next to the Inn their was a restaurant connected to it with a small gateway which barely any one could notice.
Rajji was in her study.She is havn a sound sleep on the couch. Luks like she is tired of studying.
       Geet was standing in her bedroom near the window-side lukin at the moon.A cool breeze is flowing which touched  her hair lightly and made them blow...
BANG!! The pendulum of the old clock struck 12! Suddenly the tranquility of the premises were broken. A young man wearing a black shirt and black jeans came into her bedroom.She stood their terrified and looked @ him 😲.He had a toned body.The first two buttons of his shirt were left opened exposing his firm chest.His features were so perfect that no girl could resist him! πŸ˜³ But hold on... Who is he and what on the whole earth brings him here??  πŸ˜•

He removed his goggles and she found his eyes were so seductive that any girl would drown in it. He had a rope on his shoulder. He took it off and approached her.Geet panicked. She moved backward and was blocked by the wall.He nailed her to the wall and smiled.His eyes were full of lust! He kissed her cheeks one by one forcefully.Geet was numb.She couldn't react.She closed her eyes.He kissed her eye-lids,her fore-head and then her lips...The touch of the cold skin pumped her adrenalin.She tried to shove him away but he came even closer. He held firm by her waist and pressed his manhood on her.He could feel her nipples gettin erect.He had a victory smile  πŸ˜ˆas he found her reacting physically.
Geet: plz leave me...
He gave her a mock smile & lightly brushed her nipples pointing to her physical reaction.Geet felt embarassed 😳. He wasted no time,took her in his arms and threw her on the bed.He tied her hands to the bed and ripped off her cloths.
      Geet couldn't believe wat was happening around her.Her life lukd so serene a few moments ago and now a stranger barged into her room and she is completely naked in front of him 😭.He took off his clothes within a few seconds & came over her. Geet stopped protesting and gave in.She knew that nothing could be done now to stop him! 😭 He stared at her beauty for a moment.Then he undressed himself and came over her.His lips evaded through her body and he started kissing her gently biting her and then it became intense and he licked her private parts like a thirsty animal. πŸ˜²
          Geet wanted to protest but her body was reacting differently to his touch! 😲She unknowingly parted her legs for him.He had a wicked smile seducing her even more. He positioned himself btween her but continued teasing her senses in all possible ways making her demand for more. Seeing that she reached a point from where she could no longer back off he untied the ropes.She snaked her arms round him and twisted her legs around his waist.Geet had no idea why was doin this.She is being raped she had to react and protest but here she is giving away herself to a stranger.But she didn't hav the power to do anything & moreover she was lost in the spell cast by him.
               He entered her slowly at first and then thrusted himself on her and increased the pressure. A drop of blood oozed out of her... She opened her mouth to scream but he closed her lips with his. His hands kept on caressing her body all over. Their bodies found the rhythm and moved accordingly.She moaned in pleasure and after a long time they climaxed together and relaxd back panting heavily. She couldn't take it anymore but he went on and on until she fainted...

It was pitch dark...her eyes were still closed. She knew her life has been ruined after all that hapend to her few hours ago and in a way she herself  was also responsible. Her conscience told her she could hav protested,try to escape but wat happnd was rather a mutual act.She didn't want to open her eyes and face the reality... to find herself lying beside a stranger stark naked... but anyway its all too late now.She unwillingly opened her eyes covering herself with the sheet ... but there was no one beside her!!! She checkd herself... She had her clothes on! πŸ˜²
'did he dress me up and went away?' she thot.She stood in front of the mirror.There was no nail or bite marks. She sighed, Thank u babaji that was just a nightmare!
 But then why do i feel wet and sore between my legs ?? πŸ˜²
She was confused now! πŸ˜• She checked the sheets,no there are no blood stains. She ran to the study and found Rajji sleeping peacefully in her couch just like in her dream or should i say nightmare or was it reality? Everything in the house was same as in her dream or a few hours ago!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geet: OMG OMG Wat is this?y cnt i just believe that it was jst a nightmare?(again those intimate moments came to her mind 😳) But how could it be? I can still feel his touch!!

She tried smeone on phone but no response. She laid on her bed moving restlessly. 
-----------------
KAILASH RESORT PONDICHERRY, 2 am.

Armaan & Yash were on the dance floor. Maan enters wearing the same black shirt and jeans,1st two buttons left open!! They waved their hands when they saw him. He signalled them towards the bar.
Armaan: So???
Maan: wat??? As usual, there is no girl born yet to resist Maan Singh Khurana! πŸ˜‰
Armaan & Yash raise the toast to Maan and shout together: Hail Caesar!!!
Maan smiles and sips his drink.
Yash: How long will this last? (winks πŸ˜‰)
Maan: I'm done. I already left her!!
Yash(almost spitting out his drink): Thats rude! U should atleast hav used her to compensate for your efforts.
Maan: Wel, i ddnt had to put mch effort then. She ws already al ovr me!
Armaan: Yeah we can see that (pointing the bite mark on his neck) πŸ˜Š
Maan:(touching it) hmm.. & u guys knw i get bored   by all these.
They al laugh erotically! πŸ˜†
Armaan: B careful yar i think eventually u vl fal head over heels in love with smeone. At that time pray hard all these girls's curse wont affect u!
Maan: love??? Wat crap??  πŸ˜•( Two girls approach Maan for a dance. Maan checks them out frm top to bottom & picks the most sexy one & helds her by waist & dnce with her rather roughly. Yash dances with the other one. Armaan sits back watching them!)
After a while Maan returns back.
Maan:Wel i hv 2 leav nw. Hav a duty @ 6.
Armaan:m too & guess with who? That bitch Ridhima.
Maan:O common she's not dat bad.i find her sensible.
Armaan:y dnt u try her? I wnt her to be crushed & broken.
Maan:No way she s our buddy yar! And dats against m principles!
Armaan: And where were those principles when it came to Dr.Kirthy? I mean senior is ok & no 4 buddies. The Hell with ur principles!
Maan:oh really! Its bcoz i did that,u all r reaping the benefits. Had it not been so,she wouldnt hav allowd us to bunk, skip & swap duties!
Armaan:okk... Lets go nw.Yash r u with us?
Yash: No... Aj Maan is not here so let me try smeone here.Hope i get anyone atleast today.
Maan: pitega sala... 
They both laugh and giv a hand. Then they leave together in the jeep.
------------------
DISCLAIMER:This ff is inspired & based on the malayalam movie,'Swapnakoodu'(meaning nest of dreams!)Al the characters are same xcept a few changes as per the requirement of script! By readin this part u could easily guess who r padma,kamala,kunjoon achayan,deepu & kashtamurthy. Nxt part vl c ntry of abbaz & philipose uncle! For non-keralites & those who dnt knw the movie u can enjoy it like any other ff. Plz do comment esp.  those who hav seen the movie. I vl move forward based on ur response.
 Another imp thing i'm not so cmfortble writing bold scenes,attemptin smething for the 1st time coz the script requird this.So plz bear wth me if its not gud.do comment!!
Update vl b slow n the cuming weeks as i'm realy busy!

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
no comments???????????? is it that bad????????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜” πŸ˜­
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

sounds cool continue ..............

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maansee

sounds cool continue ..............

thank uuuuuuuu u r the first one to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting..... Do continue
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its really interesting 
do continue...
ff concept iz quite diff......
amreenshameem thumbnail
Pls pm me
Docontinue soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hv heared abt this movie is it the one where meera jasmine and bhavana prithviraj were there...........i havent watched the movie or know the story so i think i can enjoy it as another ff.........
maan is he with grey shades.............will he change his attitude.......
very eager to know wat will happen to geet after this night
rupzloveu thumbnail
.pl cont................intersting........
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intereting
cont soon
pls pm me when u update