Geet will paka kill him nw
Loved their effect on each other
Becahar Yash
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb!

poor yash!...loved the rakhi scene😆

loved the way how geet threatened maan!...but it seems like now is a pay back time!...

wonder how will geet react...

continue soon!
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome ff, lovely updates. loved them.
 read all part together.
 pls add me to ur pm list and pm me when u will update.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved yash
sooo sweet 
da rakhi scene was hilerious
loved geet threating  maan
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART 7

Next morning Geet woke up with a pleasant smile.She went to the study room & found Rajji sleepin.
Geet:lagta he raat bhar betke padai ki isne.Chalo wapas ake bulati hu.
She got ready & was about to leav for delivering flowers when she saw Maan standing near her cycle with a smirk.She made a serious face & went near her cycle ignoring him. Maan took the waist chain & showed it to her.Geet was shocked!😲 It was nly then she realised it was missing since morning.She lukd at him  hurt angrily😡.Maan smiled victoriously 😊 & held the chain to himself.
Maan:gussa kyu ho rhe ho?Oh i 4got where is ur knife?
Geet:...(still shockd..angry..)😲  😡 
Maan:Hmm.. Let me remind u.Before u stab me jst thank me ok.
Geet:...(still angry & luks at him questioningly)😡  😕
Maan:Ha.. I mean kal raat me(moves closer..) tumhare sath kuch bhi kar sakta tha..u knw wat i mean(smiles naughtily😉.Geet blushes😳..& luks down)Pata he tumhe mere liye kitna mushqil tha apne ap ko rokna..(takes deep breath..Geet feels shy😳 & doesnt luk @ him.He bends down to luk into her eyes..she luks away)

Maan:ha waise Geet if u reduce a little bit of weight u vl definitely luk  more sexy on bed.😉

Geet mouth opens wide😲.She gets irritated 😡& luks at him now.

Maan(pretend to ignore her reaction): nhe i'm suggesting for future...Kuch bi ho tumhe mere saath hi to...

Geet shots a glare & was about to say something when Maan cuts her off...

Maan: acha Geet...i ws thinking how could one sleep like this...I mean agar raat ko koi tumhe uthake bi le jaye to bhi tumhe pata nhe chalega.If you want i can prove tonite...

Geet (shouts 😡 😡): Enough Maan...bohat ho gaya.Me chup hu iska matlab ye nhe ki tum...

Maan grins naughtily...Geet more irritated...😡

Geet: ye jo hasi he na...with ur attitude...ye zyada din nhe tikne waala...u vl regret Maan Singh Khurana for messing up with Geet Khu.. i mean Geet Handa

Maan (smiles😊: I like the first one more...(whispers to himself..Geet Khurana...that sounds magical...)

Geet goes inside.Maan & others leave for hospital.Geet was really angry.A guy came to her room in the nite...took her waist chain...chi chi babajiii...chodungi nhe me uss MAAN ke bachche ko...Pay back time...She calls Ridhima.

Ridzz:kya hua Geet?? Ab yaad a rhe he meri?????

Geet:aise baat nhe he Ridz tujse bohat important baat karni he.Aj to tumare Off he na??Can u jst come here??

Ridzz: Anytime babes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan signs off from his duty.He goes to Adi's place as Armaan & Yash hav nght shifts.Maan was relishing his special beda with Adi when Ridhima comes hurrily to the store.She leaves her scooty on the ground.She lukd worn out...

Ridz(screaming ):Adi bhaiii...Geeet...😭 😭

Maan rushes to her

Maan:kya hua Ridhima??????? Geet theek to he...

Ridzzz:wo...wo...Geet muje cal kiya tha...😭 😭 Lekin jab me gayi to...😭 kuch log...waha ghar...😭 😭 Maan jaldi jao...Geet ko wo log maar dalenge...😭 😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PONDICHERRY INN

Brij & his men hav set Geet's restaurant in fire.Geet runs for her life...But Brij's men caught her & brings back to the house.People are just looking and nobody coming for help.

Brij:tujhe kya laga tu hume dokha deke bach jayegi...aur hum bevakoof banke rahenge...Itne saal hum chup the kyu ki hume laga ki tum log mar chuke ho.Lekin jab Yashpal ne hume bataya(pointing to a man) ki usne tumhe yeha dekha to mujhse bardasht nhe hua.Oye  ye to  acha hua ki tere papaji chal base...warna mere hato se unka bi...

Geet:veerji aise mat kahiye...humari kya galti he???😭

Brij(shouts):Chup kar...😡 yaha ake tu bhul gayi ki humare ghar me ladkiyo ko bolne ka haq nhe he...samjhi...

Geet:par veerji...

Brij slaps her hard.Geet falls on the ground...

Brij :tune aur teri us behen ne humare parivaar ki jo badnaami ki he uski saza sif maut he...

Geet:nhe veerji😭...galti to sirf meri he...Rajji ko kuch mat kariyeee😭 😭...

Brij:tum dono ko me aise maut dunga ki phir Hoshiarpur me kisi bhi ladki ke pankh nhe nikal ayenge...

He takes his sword & was about to stab her but geet defends by her elbow.Her arm starts bleeding terribly. He drews his sword second time when a muscular hand holds the sword and bends it...

Geet's eyes widen with surprise...😲 All she managed to utter was "Maa...n"

By that time Rajji reaches the gate & was shocked at the terrible state of the house.

Maan punches Brij and he falls on the ground.His men came but MAAN SINGH KHURANA managed them all.He puts a sword on Birj's neck and warns him "Kahiriyath chahte ho to apne admiyo ko lekar yeha se chale jao aur dobara mene tumhe Geet ke aas paas bhi dekha to me tumse yu baat nhe karunga..ye talwar karega...samjhe tum..."

Brij runs for his life...

Geet is unconscious.Maan looks around.The restaurant is damaged completely.The furnitures in the house is also broken...They didnt even left the garden.Maan goes near Geet & carries her in his arms.Rajji runs behind cryin...😭 Ridhima accompanies Maan.They dress up her wounds. 

Maan(to Rajji): Sab kuch theek ho jayega.

Rajji: 😭

Maan:call me jab Geet ko hosh aye ok?

Rajji:hmm...😭

Maan:Dont worry She is ok.bas sedatives ke wajah se behosh he

RAjji(nods):😭

Maan was about to go to his room when he saw the nest they built fell on the ground.The mother bird is dead and new eggs are hatched.

Maan:Rajji...

Rajji:hmm..

Maan:see that bird its dead.

Rajji: luks at him in pain

Maan:bt see the yong ones...arent they cute??

Rajji:smiles lightly...

Maan:life bhi aise hi he Rajjii...agar ek umeed tut jaye to kismat hazaro naye umeed humare samne chod deta he.Bas hume hi unhe samajna he...U hav things to do in life.Tum Dr. banna chahti ho na? Phir aisi choti choti bato pe nhe rote..theek he...

Rajji:hmm...

Maan was about to leave when Rajji called him

Rajji:Maan...

Maan:kya hua Rajji?

Rajji:Thnx for everything

Maan smiles & goes to his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP:LOVE is in the air...but for who????😕 😲

Hope u like the twist...plzzz do comment...

SORRY if i left to PM anyone.And i havnt proof read it.

Edited by madhubala123 - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel lik Rajji is falling in love wit Maan
Maan is taking her as baccha but she isnt taking him as bro
Lets c
Loved how Maan was irritating Geet
It was fab n Geet in irritation said Geet Khurana hehehehe
The way Maan saved her was fab
Lets c hw Geet will earn for her n her sis living nw
maaneetsangel thumbnail