Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like it! Chick Flick for the young girls...everyone gets their share of movies....why leave out the young girls? Let em watch what they like. I like how girls in BW are becoming more aggressive....

I like a good chick flick....especially ones that have something to say...even if it is simple. This one is definitely telling young girls not to trust young boys or so I get the vibe!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wht stupid theme......>>>>
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yawn....shraddha is annoying and the trailer is so lame and wannabe-ish
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

looks interesting. sue me, hehehe

about people complain about younger generation, its so vulgar than u believe. its 13-14 year oldies are the ones who come for consulting problems over sex issues. Its not only Poor Ranbeer:P

wida thumbnail
whats going on? all trailer and all look sooo.. soo hollywoodish :S not likingg itt at all
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didn't exactly liked the trailer....shardha is trying to hard to be cool .....she looks very weird saying those bad words and especially her crying scene looks very fake..........
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tht was lame...horrible actors...the only gud thing bout the whole thing was pushtiieeee<3
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

is this how it is in india now? girls loose their virginity at 18?? seriously?? whatever the hell happened to abstinence?? nvm, forgot india's population

The movie in a way potrays teen of India today..it's quite shocking. Recently read the India Today's cover story... "The secret lives if Indian teens" very very shocking.
melonie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrui

didn't exactly liked the trailer....shardha is trying to hard to be cool .....she looks very weird saying those bad words and especially her crying scene looks very fake..........

😆 ðŸ˜† Same here...I was doubtful if it was only me 😆 Rather than feeling bad for her it made me laugh 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
erm it seems interesting might check it out