Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah def this is a copy of John Tucker must die. THey only changed a few things...like in this one he only cheats on one girl..and in the hollywood version he cheats on 3 girls and they meet and take revenge. Same story.

But this seems like a nice chick flick.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg this reminded me of john tucker must die as well. like when they dress him up in girls clothes here but in john tucker, they make him wear a girls thong. i thought the ranvver movie was based on john tucker, guess nott. but nice to see a relevant teen movie in bollywood
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol but john tucker was funny with the thong

btw the actor is cute and shraddha looks like vidya in the end of the video
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

lol but john tucker was funny with the thong

btw the actor is cute and shraddha looks like vidya in the end of the video

yeah, this movie looks kinda good too for maybe watching when it comes on dvd
I've always liked Shraddha more so than other star kids. So I hope it works for her. I ain't watching it though. Mujhe chick flicks se bacchao.😆
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Shraddha is looking good
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i never saw john tucker must die but the trailer in itself is so blah.sharaddha's voice is irritatin,dialogues are lame  n the whole chick flick thing has been done to death.thanks but no thanks.
Edited by mj_applehead - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this looks like a disney movie..
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

is this how it is in india now? girls loose their virginity at 18?? seriously?? whatever the hell happened to abstinence?? nvm, forgot india's population

I don't see this any worse than any Akshay film where he proudly deceives and two-times multiple gfs/wives and the audience is supposed to find humor in that.

At the very least, when the girl decided to lose her virginity, she loved and trusted her bf. It's not a another lame movie about men being men and watching the tamasha of a cheater as he gets his way out of sticky situations, all the while expected to emphatize for his "hardship"

"Thank You" is coming out soon, that too about cheating men and their clueless innocent wives. And what's worse is that this storyline has been remade at least 3 times. India loves to side with cheaters (as long as they're men) and hate anything antagonizing them which is why I feel this movie will flop.
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stupid.

1. copy of disney movies.

2. wannabe actors.

3. dislike shradha.

4. flop