bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

Ok, I LOVE Pakistani dramas!! But since I'm not Pakistani, it's a bit hard for me to sort through what shows are best and what aren't. The internet really doesn't help though, because there tend to be no written updates etc for shows.

So...I thought, why not ask the people of IF?!!

hehehe

So people, can you please suggest any good shows (don't have to be running...as long as they're available on youtube, it's cool...i would rather ended serials so I can watch them one after the other :P)

One thing....they have to have Humayun Saeed in them. That, is a must!

But I've seen most of his dramas a couple of years ago, and have seen his Mehndi (Cried my eyes out there man, far out! lol)

So yeah, any new-ish shows with him in it??? Right now, I'm watching his Lamha Lamha Zindagi. πŸ˜›

Thanks for your help guys!

P.S how is Meri Jaan?
Edited by bewafa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi bewafa.....welcome to PSF😊 if it's your first time here😳.......
Well I've not seen Meri Jaan but I think it was a good one.
I'd suggest "Uraan" on GeoTV. It just ended and I followed it throughtout......it's a really good drama of Humayun Saeed. I'd also suggest "Doraha"........(off-air).
Hope this helps!😊
bewafa thumbnail
Hi Nimz-KM!

Thank you for the welcome and the show suggestions!! I have heard about Uraan...but I assumed it was the old Udaan that I've seen. Awesome!! I shall start watching Uraan and Doraha!
Yay for them being off-air! I don't have to wait a whole week for each episode. lol hate that.

I actually started watching Meri Jaan...but in my search for its plot...it also told me the end. So I don't think I can watch it now...damn people! Should warn of Spoliers! lol

But defo will start watching Uraan and Doraha on top of Lamha Lamha Zindagi.

Thanks!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watch Meri Zaat Zar-e-Benishan is the best pakistani drama.
Okay , don't know about humayun saeed but then you can watch Khuda Aur Muhabbat and Paani Jaisa Pyaar.πŸ˜ƒ
bewafa thumbnail
Ooooo shall check them out too! lol i have heard about khuda aur mohabbat...that seemed to be a really intense type show. like really intense. is it?

paani jaisa pyar is such a neat name for a show...but i'm guessing none of them have humayun saeed in them? lol is he out of fashion now? I'm totally clueless about the Pakistani TV world
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bewafa

Ooooo shall check them out too! lol i have heard about khuda aur mohabbat...that seemed to be a really intense type show. like really intense. is it?

paani jaisa pyar is such a neat name for a show...but i'm guessing none of them have humayun saeed in them? lol is he out of fashion now? I'm totally clueless about the Pakistani TV world

Meri zaat zar-e-benishaan has few glimpses of Humayun Saeed as Humayun is the producer of MZZBN.

And Paani Jaisa Pyaar has Ahsan and Saba.And Khuda Aur Muhabbat has Imran and Sadia.
And yes Khuda Aur Muhabbat is really an awesome show and intense show.
These 3 drama's are worth watching.
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, MZZBN had a few glimpses of Humayoon Saeed but he played a major role in those few glimpses. Loved his dialogues there.
bewafa thumbnail
Oh dear...youtube doesn't have the full episodes of Doraha! :( :( Just 5 minutes of each episode! :(

But will do...lol lots of shows to get hooked onto it seems!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Go for Doraha and Uraan ... both are fantastic shows, not to mention that both are written by Umera Ahmed! Meri Jaan was mediocre, and maybe even slightly odd. I definitely won't recommend watching Meri Jaan before Doraha or Uraan. Save that for when you don't care for plot/drama and only want to see Humayun Saeed's face. πŸ˜†

I totally understand your fetish with him - I feel the same way about Faisal Qureshi. I barely watch any Pakistani serials, but all that I have seen are primarily Faisal Qureshi shows. πŸ˜† Although, I will say that you should give people like Faisal Qureshi a chance too - watch MZZB, it is by far my favorite Pakistani serial.
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear

there is a current serial by the name of uraan that has humayan syed in it on geo tv.

also hum tum is a great pakistani serial also on geo and maasi aur malka
Edited by baz786 - 13 years ago