Abhay Deol engaged to beau Preeti Desai

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Abhay Deol engaged to beau Preeti Desai

Submitted by Surbhi Garg on Fri, 03/11/2011 - 07:19

Female fans should brace themselves for a heart-breaking news of Abhay Deol's engagement. Bollywood is buzzed with news of sensible Bollywood actor Abhay Deol getting engaged to his long time model girl friend Preeti Desai. Preeti is former Miss Great Britain. According to source close to the glamorous pair, the couple kept the engagement ceremony a low affair attended only by their parents and close friends.

The news is kept under wrap as it may hamper Preeti's appeal of a new comer, as she is about to make her debut in Hindi film industry. She is making her Bollywood entry in Ekta Kapoor's upcoming movie titled, 'Shor in the City'.

The movie has been screened at several film festivals such as those in New York, Pusan and Dubai - will knock theatres on April 28. Preeti came into limelight by becoming the first Indian origin girl to ever win Miss Great Britain so far.

Preeti has already turned a lot of head by doing a steamy love scene for a movie opposite American-Indian actor Sendhil Ramamurthy, famous for his role in a TV show, Heroes.

http://cw.topnews.in/content/22716-abhay-deol-engaged-beau-preeti-desai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For some reason, I thought the title had Prachi the actress...I was wondering how both met but than I saw it had preeti
Congrats to them
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
64515 thumbnail
I thought he wasn't a marrying man........what changed?
Zareena thumbnail
Is Abhay Deol Engaged?
Thursday, March 10, 2011 (Mumbai)
Share this on Rediff.com
Print | A+ A-

Abhay Deol never likes to talk about his private life. But very soon he might have to! Buzz is that Abhay Deol is engaged to UK-based girlfriend Preeti Desai.

Close friends reveal that the two exchanged rings at a private ceremony a month back.

Preeti makes her debut in Shorr In The City and sources claim the two decided to take the big step after much contemplation. However, neither of them are sporting the ring, as Abhay is waiting for her debut film to release.

Preeti has been living in Abhay's Juhu flat for over a year. They met in 2009 during the success party of Dev D and hit it off instantly.

Preeti is of Indian origin and was crowned Miss Great Britain in 2006.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110171090&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=90675&cp
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I thought he wasn't a marrying man........what changed?

Love is Blind😆 Joking! I don't know what changed him..i guess now it make sense him buying a land in Goa and building a home for himself and preeti and recently he said no interest in cinema anymore..he use to surprise us through his movies now he's shocking us with his interviews and rumors😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz to him. She looks beautiful from that pic!
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow, never heard of that..

Regards to the couple