Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i loved the 3rd episode.. quite interesting.. Loved Maddy n Emaan even moreee! 😍
wht will happen in the next episode? 😕 tchh.. maddy's family is just so rude esp his mom n bro's wife! 🤢
emaaan *sigh* 😭
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Res😳

Finally got some time to update my spot😳.
I must thank all of you for participating in the thread. Loved everyone's thoughts👏.
@rdfan,
You basically wrote everything that I had in mind👍🏼. Episode 3 was a treat to watch, most of the screen space was given to Hammad-Imaan as it was the official first meeting of them.
Hammad's absolute self-confidence and then the lack of self-confidence when he faced Imaan was very well portrayed. It reminded me of the first chapter of the novel where Hammad says, "meri apni danist main mohabbat se bara koi aor haadsa aesa nahi jo hamari zindagiyon main warad hota ho"...If it wasn't for Imaan or true love, Hammad would have never come face to face with his weakness, the lack of self-confidence he always had inside of him.
The highlight of the show for me was the scene where Hammad bumps into Imaan "but she doesn't cover her face" when she sees a na'mehram. She immidiately looks around to see if anyone has seen them but she stands there for roughly a minute without trying to cover her face which she always does from outsiders.
That was an important part of the episode as it elaborates on the character of Imaan even more. She might be labeled as a "maulvi's daughter" but here she was an ordinary human being, with feelings in her heart just like everyone else. A human being who sometimes despite of his conservative thoughts loses himself in the midst of human emotions. That is where she forgot what she had been doing all her life and that is why she will fall for this man. Now i'm not saying it's wrong for her to do so but there's always that split-second moment when we slip away from our own judgements of ourselves.

@Bold- Brilliant exactly what i felt but didnt write ........specially the fact that she covers her face only when her sis and all the the others arrive .....she actually didnt consider him as someone she shud do parda in front of is quite a bold point .....Also i feel hammads convo with maulvi Saab in the second epi where Maulvi saab talks abt his love for his wife ...is gonna come back to haunt Maulvi Saab later on
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rdfan,
Also i feel hammads convo with maulvi Saab in the second epi where Maulvi saab talks abt his love for his wife ...is gonna come back to haunt Maulvi Saab later on
I didn't quite get that. Did he say that he was in love with his wife, as in they had a love marriage hence he couldn't marry the second time?
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for this thread pretty much needed for me lol
I was wondering if someone cud upload the scene of this couple. Also someone tell me who is the lead actress in this serial her name and has she been in other serials.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I understand urdu pretty well leaving in Europe, but holy moly plz someone explain me the meaning of this
"meri apni danist main mohabbat se bara koi aor haadsa aesa nahi jo hamari zindagiyon main warad hota ho"...
I think im not getting it coz of the words " warad" and "danist"
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@pakindmuziq
Which scene do you want? There are so many😊...
LOL @ the sentence!😃 you won't believe how long it took me to find the meaning of those two words online but I think I have got the idea now.
The word, danist means knowledge/opinion and warid means to happen.
So I guess now you know what it means😆😆.