Khuda aur Mohabbat FB page changed!

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok this forum is literally dead!😕😕 Cmon everyone, wake up! Smell the Coffeeee!😆
The page that was created earlier has been removed by FB due to someone claiming the copyrights. It's super annoying because we managed to get more than 500 fans in 3-4 days! and now we've to do this all over again. We also found out upon further inquiry from the FB Admins that the page will be deleted again if we try to recreate it. So we have decided to trick them this time and named the page, Hammad & Imaan 😆 This will ofcourse work as promoting the drama as well.
So now I'm requesting those who watch KAM & use FB to join this new page and help us promote it by suggesting to your friends and posting the link in other related pages. We need as many fans as we can get and I'll guarantee you that it'll be the best page ever!😃 I'm also one of the Admins soooooooo everyone jump in!
Thanks and have a great day!😊
Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, i was wondering where it went
but I dont get it about the copyright thingy? Have the makers of the show claimed copyright ????
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no idea why they deleted it. I even contacted the director of KAM, he said Geo wouldn't do something like this since you guys are promoting their show so I have no idea who's behind all this. But no worries, we're getting more and more fans everyday on this new page and it's quite active now!
Do suggest it to your friends know about it if they also watch KAM😊