Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Waiting for your Update Ms.Khushi!!!

I check the ff everyday to see if you've uploaded! hehehehe...waiting eagerly!
Love ya!

What the!!! You have exams but still stalking this?😆

lol I'll give you one update before your exams for you to relax ;)
-Araina- thumbnail
I'll update in few minutes. I have to go and read for errors 😳
-Araina- thumbnail

Chapter 22

Edited. Check page 45

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Kasurbest, angel_smily, monikaseth, spvd, PrithviSanyo1,

Thanks!

adding your's too kate 😛

Sorry for late. Next update will be on 16th as I have tests and studies to do :p

AND... I had wrote this date part like 2 years ago. Meaning I was just 13. So yea, this date might seem a little dry... Will do better this time when next date comes up ;)
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res!

***edited***

Chapter 22!

loll freaking rofl at (call my brothers and ask them) at that part i feel so dumb when i go through that phase! cars and boys i have no idea what thread connects them to each other that every single boys line "my first love" refers to cars only! are all the cars female or not? lol.

Heck Natasha get grip! you are just thinking that avantika is more special than you! get it clear that SHE IS more special then you!

Oh prem! yes the decision is yours, but along with avantika even would love to see you in India, and Varun is right if natasha loved you truly, than she shouldn't force her decisions on you and would come to India when true time comes.

Awww date is sweet, considering you wrote when u were standing on the door of teens age :) Hmm so like Maan in TBD our Ammy over here serves food to his much loved life; Avi! sooo sweet! Now I really wish that in reality boys were like this with true self ! and more sweet is that he payed attention while she kept on going and going with her and her world, and he didnt even got angry that she is on date with him and talking about every thing besides him. He is damn sweet and caring!

Avantika, this is what happens when you end up falling in love with your best friend! You can't hide anything. Because they already know you upside down!

so she finally admits! OH MY BHAgu! this along with IJD just made my day yaar!

precape seems good! she? who? busted? what? lol from such romantic love in the air mood you give this precape! khush! u better ud fast!

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it cnt w8 2 read more
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
thanks for the pm
continue soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 22
nice part...
lovely moments...
family comes first and if his love is true it will come to him even if he lives the other continent...
cont soon dear...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply amazing n awsum part...

loved avi n armi date...

beautiful update...

thnx for the pm...
-Araina- thumbnail
IMPORTANT NOTE:

it might seem like a bad one but hopefully you all will agree with me. I am stopping this FF as of now. I will continue it for sure. Right now, I just feel like there are lots of loopholes that I need to go over. As I have mentioned lots of times before, I was around the age of 13 when I started writing and at that time, I had no idea on how to write properly. I just wrote without thinking and I never fixed anything.

Now that I have gotten better, I'll stop it here and resume it once I have fixed all the mistakes made till date. Another reason is that I feel this is going nowhere as I don't have that many readers too. It's just a matter on time. Give me probably a month and I promise to come back to open this FF once again. I know then I will also have more readers as story will be better and not that slow-paced as the chapters right now make it seem.

I'd like to thank those couple of readers who continued reading this. Just for those couple, I am making this FF go through a revamp. Please do support me and I will ask Meli (Aahanaa) to close this thread after a few days until I decide to restart it.

Thank you and Happy New Year.
May this new year bring new joy and success in everyone's lives.
Take care till be meet again!

Love, Khushi