cont soon dear...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update thank you
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! Thank you for the amazing double update!!!! I've read it and I kind of hate you for ending it right before the date >.> but if you make the next part super sweet, you'll be forgiven! I shall leave you a detailed comment later, for now, I'm running late for my class (all your fault...i kind of sat down to read the updates instead of leaving my house on time!)

I'll edit the comment later.

Thanks!!

*edited!*

alright so I read it again.. :D I absolutely loveddd the Armaan-Avi balcony scene! I kind of wanted to kill Sonia for ruining their moment but its okay...you better have some nice Armaan-aAvi parts coming up missy...and no Sonia bothering them :P

The movie scene was sooo cute! I was going 'awww' in my head over and over again. holding her hand secretly under the blanket! eekkk..they're sooo adorable.

and avi tied with Armaan for the race?😲😲 wow..i wasnt expecting that. I was thinking that Armaan would win the race and then she'd have to go on another date with him...since the dinner is already the first date. And I like how Avi's character is rooted. Not too forward minded but not too backward minded. she's got the nice balance between being modern and holding onto her cultural values. I love how most of the characters in this ff are happy-go-lucky. and I hope that Avi's brother doesnt create problems between her and Armaan.. >.>

Alrighty then, Update soon missy! will be waiting for it!
And I'd like to be on the PM list as well. Thank you!!😊

Love ya!
Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

OMG! Thank you for the amazing double update!!!! I've read it and I kind of hate you for ending it right before the date >.> but if you make the next part super sweet, you'll be forgiven! I shall leave you a detailed comment later, for now, I'm running late for my class (all your fault...i kind of sat down to read the updates instead of leaving my house on time!)

Thanks!!

Love ya!

most most most welcome :D Lolzzz Gald to know that katie. But I did say i'll updt lots by end of month ryt? 😉 haha next part already wrritten and typed up 😳 so m doing no changes to it but m sure you will love it! lmao kay have fun at uni. Awe really? is that so? I say the same to yu. I started reading your updt and then got seriously late one day. 😡

kay edit it soon.. will be wait.
Welcome! 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Thanks!!

*edited!*

alright so I read it again.. :D I absolutely loveddd the Armaan-Avi balcony scene! I kind of wanted to kill Sonia for ruining their moment but its okay...you better have some nice Armaan-aAvi parts coming up missy...and no Sonia bothering them :P

The movie scene was sooo cute! I was going 'awww' in my head over and over again. holding her hand secretly under the blanket! eekkk..they're sooo adorable.

and avi tied with Armaan for the race?😲😲 wow..i wasnt expecting that. I was thinking that Armaan would win the race and then she'd have to go on another date with him...since the dinner is already the first date. And I like how Avi's character is rooted. Not too forward minded but not too backward minded. she's got the nice balance between being modern and holding onto her cultural values. I love how most of the characters in this ff are happy-go-lucky. and I hope that Avi's brother doesnt create problems between her and Armaan.. >.>

Alrighty then, Update soon missy! will be waiting for it!
And I'd like to be on the PM list as well. Thank you!!😊

Love ya!

uhm first of all, where is the RELIKE buttom? oh yea, i unliked and then liked again 😆
Great to know. lolzzz someone had to interfere! yea scenes are coming up but m afraid not. I hate my style lolz... this one has too many characters and couple to handle. M going nuts with this one...

awe! M going like that reading your comment 😳

Yupz. also see how amy tries heck hard not to talk to her for a day ;) nd they are aldready going one 2nd date 😳 Ok, so uhmm how is it rooted? I get modern and cultural balanced. But how? M not getting that. 😆 Well, till the parts i have written he hasn't created any yet 😉

lolzz I'll again update tomorrow acc to our timings.
Yup Already added yu ;) Sent you request from KAHYZPMLIST i think...

Love ya too.
I loved reading your comment 🤗