Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
reception already started??? Preeti ..I thought u were gonna make a new topic!!! 😑 😭
heavenlybliss thumbnail
no meghavi it hasnt started!!!! or has it?
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutereems

I couldnt attend Marraige so here i am ready for receptionπŸ˜‰..I am wearing White Saari...abhi will be wearing sherwani and Soumya has chosen sherwani from him...bcoz abhi said that he wants his sisters choice..so soumya will get himπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Riya di you are looking GORGEOUSπŸ˜› Sari is simply great! Hmm Abhi in white sherwani sounds great... soumya you picked great outfit for your brotherπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: cutereems

Now Priya here are some gifts for youπŸ˜›..for my sweet lil sis

This is a gift box u cna call it magical gift boxπŸ˜‰..While opening what u wnat think about it u will get insideπŸ˜‰..but take care of my budget yaarπŸ˜†..and also see the size of box so ask for small thing....when u ask i will get that for uπŸ˜‰

Sooo Riya di, any particular reason why you picked this black box?? I mean it has skulls on it... what exactly are u trying to tell Priya??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bechaara Abhi.. uske jeb dheere dheere khaali ho rahe heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur khali karne wali hai humaari pyaari Riya diπŸ˜‰.. waise Riya di.. Abhi tumhaare hai naa... to it's ok... pyaar mein yeh sab chaltaa haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ laggi raho!πŸ˜†

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Anjali*

after hearing the story you told, Preeti, i'm worried about giving Priya coke...let alone wine.... πŸ˜†

do you think we should tell Jay about this?πŸ˜†

shahidlover24 thumbnail
It hasn't started yet!!!....we still need to get the doli thing majing over with!!!!...do it quick so i can start the reception!!!....i'll be right back will all the things that you guys asked for from Jay πŸ˜›....

...no, you don't have to wear your bridesmaid's dress for the reception 🀒 πŸ˜†.....

.....i don't garuntee when the reception will start, it might even be postponted until tomorrow
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_jay_sean

OMG! I remember that! It was that song from Main hoon na...the one where SRK plays the dhol kee thingy! OMGπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

yup..it was 'tumse milke dil ka hai jo haal...'πŸ˜†

samrina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
r u serious? then we better keep her under control! LOL.
shahidlover24 thumbnail

For all the girls who wanted money (split it up evenlyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

Now for the one's who wanted jewelry (take your pick)

alright...i think that was about it....am i missing anything?

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful wedding priya....

πŸ‘ i have to thing what i,m gonna wear... πŸ˜•
samrina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll take one of the diamond rings. And I'll have to think about what I'm going ot wear for the party. And to think of it, I might wear a couple of outfits because if the wedding was so long the reception has to be longer!