Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Has everyone got what they wanted?....Can we move on to something else now?
shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: !nisha!

preeti di whats this anju di calm down na ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes..please calm her down๐Ÿ˜ญ

shahidlover24 thumbnail
no the party hasn't started yet...we're still trying to get the some of the wedding stuff out of the way
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

no the party hasn't started yet...we're still trying to get the some of the wedding stuff out of the way

"out of the way"??? ๐Ÿ˜† nice choice of words preeti๐Ÿ˜‰ ahem ahem *Neha blows into mic* Priyaaaaa what do you have to say about your wedding rasams being fastforwaded or tossed about to get out of the way for the reception??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† *Neha passes mic over to Priya*

Anju di.. how about this... you and I start our own party reception ishtyle tonight at our SARAS house๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† (as this way my sis preeti will be saved too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰) and then later we can go join in on the fun at priya and jay's reception๐Ÿ˜› now say Neha is intelligent๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago
popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetrani_neha

"out of the way"??? ๐Ÿ˜† nice choice of words preeti๐Ÿ˜‰ ahem ahem *Neha blows into mic* Priyaaaaa what do you have to say about your wedding rasams being fastforwaded or tossed about to get out of the way for the reception??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† *Neha passes mic over to Priya*

Anju di.. how about this... you and I start our own party reception ishtyle tonight at our SARAS house๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† (as this way my sis preeti will be saved too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰) and then later we can go join in on the fun at priya and jay's reception๐Ÿ˜› now say Neha is intelligent๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

*Takes mic* Well Jay and I feel very good...the lenga was very heavy and Im GLAD my wedding has been fastforwarded and finally tomorrow I can party like heck๐Ÿ˜‰ And if I push you while dancing dont mind ok? Im a very good dancer and I need my space๐Ÿ˜‰

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetrani_neha

NEHA!!!!!!.....ur my saviour!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...take anju away, FAST!!!๐Ÿ˜†

.....did i write that part about getting Priya's wedding stuff out of the way...i don't remember writing that๐Ÿ˜†...i think i got amnesia

shahidlover24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_jay_sean

*Takes mic* Well Jay and I feel very good...the lenga was very heavy and Im GLAD my wedding has been fastforwarded and finally tomorrow I can party like heck๐Ÿ˜‰ And if I push you while dancing dont mind ok? Im a very good dancer and I need my space๐Ÿ˜‰

wait!..aren't you gonna be dancing the night away with only Jay?๐Ÿ˜†

marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wait!..aren't you gonna be dancing the night away with only Jay?๐Ÿ˜†

Jo bhi karna hai, jaldi karo yaar!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NEHA!!!!!!.....ur my saviour!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...take anju away, FAST!!!๐Ÿ˜†

.....did i write that part about getting Priya's wedding stuff out of the way...i don't remember writing that๐Ÿ˜†...i think i got amnesia

amnesia ki bachiiii๐Ÿ˜†.. yaad nahin aa raha hai then scroll up... i quoted your words๐Ÿ˜† glad to be your savior๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: i_luv_jay_sean

It's ok Priyaaaa.... We will reserve a corner on the dance floor for you and Jay... note: Corner๐Ÿ˜‰... what u think u will get center floor??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† We want to restrict wild dancers to the side๐Ÿ˜†... afterall we don't want anyone to be rushed to the hospital during the reception for getting whacked in the face๐Ÿ˜† I think me and Anju di will take care of center floor... and Preeti as well since she put so much work into arranging this all... what say u 2๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sweetrani_neha - 18 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
ahaha.....i totally agree with Neha!!!.......Neha, I don't believe that I was the one who wrote that, I'm pretty sure there was some mistake ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ..........Note to everyone: You do NOT want to be in the same room as Priya when she is dancing! ๐Ÿ˜†

all this just reminded me of this one time Priya was over at my house and she got high off of coke, it was so funny cuz she was dancing to a bunch of hindi/pun songs, and believe me, she was wild ๐Ÿ˜†....u remember Priya?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago