Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
woooow, this is beautiful...everyone is looking so great, especially me...😳...ooops I mean Priya...she's lookking the best!!

*stomach growls loudly*....but I'm hunnnnnnnnnnnnngrrrrrrrrrry 😭😭😭...and thirsty for...you know..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ohhhh reception...when art thou?? 😭😭

Originally posted by: *Ejaz4Hinna*

and anju diii since i love u sooo much and cant see u suffering i bought extra food just for u!!!! πŸ˜‰

thankooooooooooooooo Hinna!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— But this Preeti is making us wait for the reception 😭

*Anju howls in pain b/c she's so hungry* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw Hinna...could u plz bring some drinks as well? Then we'll do real masti!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ maybe if someone is wearing a full kind of dress, we can sneak them in under that!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *Anjali* - 18 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PopPrincess

oh, ok

then i'm gonna wear this:

thats so pretty

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

you can say that againπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Anjali*

woooow, this is beautiful...everyone is looking so great, especially me...😳...ooops I mean Priya...she's lookking the best!!

*stomach growls loudly*....but I'm hunnnnnnnnnnnnngrrrrrrrrrry 😭😭😭...and thirsty for...you know..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ohhhh reception...when art thou?? 😭😭

thankooooooooooooooo Hinna!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€— But this Preeti is making us wait for the reception 😭

*Anju howls in pain b/c she's so hungry* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

btw Hinna...could u plz bring some drinks as well? Then we'll do real masti!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ maybe if someone is wearing a full kind of dress, we can sneak them in under that!! πŸ˜ƒ

*Shaking my head*...Anju ji!...how many times do i have to tell you that NO drinks in the gurdwaraπŸ˜’.....but of course, you can have them in the parking lotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

*Shaking my head*...Anju ji!...how many times do i have to tell you that NO drinks in the gurdwaraπŸ˜’.....but of course, you can have them in the parking lotπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok ok, Preeti...sorry...😳 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i think i'll just go out into the parking lot right now...for some...ummm...er...ahem...fresh air...it's kind of hot in here, you know..😳 *runs outside as fast as her feet can carry her, yelling "hinna, where are you???????"*
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
di have some sharam ur not supposed 2 enter all drunken its bad cant u wait for the reception u broke my heart
dun talk 2 me ne more 😭 😭 😭
samrina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope I'm not late for the wedding!
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: !nisha!

di have some sharam ur not supposed 2 enter all drunken its bad cant u wait for the reception u broke my heart
dun talk 2 me ne more 😭 😭 😭

😭 Nisha...I'm just going for some food coz i haven't eaten all day....the rest I'll have at the reception...promise 😊 no drinks at gurudwara as preeti mentioned 😊

i hope u'll talk to me now...😭😳
popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol! Your wedding! Lol! You funny..keep dreamingπŸ˜†

cowz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i luv ur lengha it soo pretty mummy πŸ˜›