OS - Bonded by Love (Part 2 - Pg 6)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hello sweeties, i came back. this OS was saved in my folder for more than weeks, so i thought lemme share it with you guys. it is different and long so pls don throw 'chapals' at me. i will update in 2 parts, second part still in process. by the way, i could not resist my desire to write more, so here it is. sorry for any kind of mistakes and do comment.😊 Call me greedy, but i love to read comments on my creations.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ do like it..:) enjoy :)

Bonded by Love

One

It was dazzling day of the week for them. A light and energetic ray from sun was coming all the way through the pane, giving shine to her bright face; she jerked a little with a disturbing alarm ring and got up from the bed, wore her light pink night robe, and went to washroom.

He was already in gym, doing his routine work out, toning his perfect masculine Greek body. She saw him with burning passion in her eyes; this man had successfully managed to make her fall in love with him every day, even after years. The same was the case with him. They used to fall in love with each other every day.

'Good morning, Mr. Khurana, my 'still' sexy husband!' he heard a charming voice of his wife.

'Good morning, Mrs. Khurana. My eternal beautiful wife! Aw...so much love sweetheart!' he said with love and kissed her forehead and cheeks.

'So, are you finished? Let's go for breakfast'

'Oh! Yes, I'm on my last legs.'

'Relax! Maan, it's not her first birthday, she is twenty year old now. Stop treating her, like a small girl of playschool'

'Don't even struggle geet. I won't stop. She's my babe, and don't fail to remember, kids remain kids for parents, life time! Understood?'

'Okay, okay! I forgot I was not talking with my hubby; I was talking with her father. Now shall we go?'

It was her birthday, Meher Maan Singh Khurana's birthday, the elder daughter of maan and geet. Everyone was exciting as always, because maan has arranged a birthday party for his princess, like every year. But this year it was slight different, as no one was invited, this time as per meher's wish only family members were allowed to celebrate her birthday. So, khurana family was happy, geet, maan and her little sister tammana arranged all surprises before week. And the day had come.

'Good morning, dad' meher came from her room, in light pink night suit, rubbing her light brown angel like eyes. And after her, tammana too came, in her regular wear; she was ready for her collage.

'Oh! Here comes the birthday girl, hi baby, wish you a very happy birthday beta! What do you want?' and he hugged his daughter.

'Dad, whatever you want to give me, anything! But I would prefer car!'

'Wish you a very happy birthday! Meher! I wish the best for you, babaji bless you always!' said geet and hugged her tight. She was little bit irritated but she was used to her mother's overwhelming emotions.

'Hey! Lazy bones! You don't deserve a car! Okay! Dad, you are not going to do that, are you?'

'Oh! Tammy, you shut up! Dad, she's feeling jealous because I will get car. Don't listen to her, dad! By the way, tammy, dad loves me more! Yippee!' with that she danced around the dining table and tammana ran after her, screaming out loud.

'No! Di! Dad loves me more. Don't you, Dad?'

And she came to embrace his dad, and he hugged her back and kissed her forehead 'of course, I love both my princess in the same way, but facing that, we should not disregard that, momma will murder me. So, I love her the most' he grinned.

'Enough! Just enough of you all! And you, Mr. Khurana, meet me later' she ordered everyone to have breakfast.

'Dad what is my gift?' meher asked curiously and looked at her 3 years younger sister teasingly.

'Well, here it is' and he gave her a car keys.

'It's a sports car' he added.

'But maan, you can't let her drive...' geet protested but she was cut off by him.

'...yes, she will not drive until I am satisfied. Till then, you will have driver with you. Is that fine?' he asked kindly but yet with authority as a responsible father.

'Okay, Dad. Where is it? I want to see it'

'Just go outside, waiting for you only'

And meher ran swiftly to the main gate, and tammana followed her. As usual, they were fighting over who will see it first. Geet and maan sat there adoringly, watching them fighting over silly issues.

'So, you love them more than me?' asked geet with a naughty and fake anger.

'No! Geet. I was just telling them that more than everything I love my wife. Trust me.' He defended himself.

'Let me show you, once you come back home, maan!'

'Why? You are not coming office?'

'No! I'm making cake and preparing for evening. You go; I already handed over my work to adi. So there won't be any crisis.' She assured him.

And he left for bath and then got ready, left for office after giving his wife a passionate kiss.

It was sunset and geet has almost prepared cake and food. She decorated the terrace as her daughter's preference, with the help from tammana. They allowed meher to go for a party with friends in evening, only on that condition that she would be come back on time. Maan also gave his word to come home before time; everyone was geared up for bash. The doorbell rang and tammana opened the door to see her sister standing there, bewildered and aggravated. Meher straight away went to her room without even talking to anyone. Tammana informed geet about that and she was assured by her, that nothing is wrong, she engaged tammana in decoration work. And then, she went on meher's room to ask what was wrong.

'Meher, what is wrong, beta? Is everything alright?' geet asked with utmost peace and concern.

She did not reply.

'I'm talking to you, meher. Tell me what happened?'

Meher did not answer.

And maan came; he moved toward and caressed her back, and asked in most tender and gentle voice, 'what is wrong with my princess?'

She removed his hand, which shook maan a little.

'Who am I?' she finally asked.

They both were shocked by their daughter's question. They did not say anything but look at each other in puzzlement.

'Who am I, mom?'

'What are you talking about, meher?' asked maan in confused tone.

'Don't! Don't touch me. You are not my father. Just tell me mom, who the hell's daughter I'm?' she said screaming a little.

That made maan shiver to his heart; he stood there upset, in shock. He was taken aback. He just saw her in awe. He tried hard not to let her see displeasure on his face. Geet was also shocked, she saw maan, she saw him getting hurt by their daughter's question, and she saw his eyes that were trying hard to hide the pain and sadness. She could not take it much. She could not tolerate this, her husband's current state.

'What rubbish are you talking meher? What is wrong with you?' she asked her in fury.

'I'm asking which is precise, mom. Who is this man? And who am I? I know he's not my father. Who the hell are you?' she asked in trembling voice, she was shivering due to insecurity.

That was it. Maan stood there trying to digest what happened just a moment ago. He was literally traumatized by this, but trying very hard to hide this pain and tears from his just turned twenty year old daughter. Geet was much upset by this, and it was beyond her control. She immediately raised her hands to slap her, but was stopped by maan. He pointed out her not to behave like this, he pleaded with his eyes to control her rage. She stopped.

'Enough! Meher...! You don't have any right to say whatever thing to my husband. Remember, he is first my husband. And I can never tolerate anyone; mind it, anyone including my daughters, insulting my husband like this. Do you get that? Now say sorry.'  She said in fury and a proud in her accent.

'No! I won't. Why would I? I have each and every right to know about myself and my existence. You can't stop me. I'm major and I have my rights now. You have to tell me, you can't just avoid my questions, you have to tell me, mom!' with that she ran from her room, crying angrily.

They stood there for a while, geet cried in helplessness and she looked at him with same expression, he calmly looked at her, giving her assurance that everything would be fine. Geet was absolutely stunned by her husband's patience as a father and warmth of a loving husband, though he was deeply hurt. This man has always managed to surprise her by his charm, even after years of togetherness. She knew it that he was in pain and hurt. He knew it that she knew it, but he tried to soothe her anger. And they hugged each other tightly to console there selves.

On the other corner of the room, behind wall, tammana was wordlessly shedding tears watching her parents in such situation. She drew closer and stared at them in panic; geet hugged her to calm herself down, to feel her cozy in her arms and maan gave her the 'everything-will-be-fine' look and kissed her forehead. 

my attempts :

OS - A Promise Well Kept (my fav😊)

enjoy...:) 

Love,

MaddyπŸ˜‰

Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji79 thumbnail
Very nice. Update soon. I guess the evil NT would have something to do with revelation to Meher. I would love to see Maan explaining to Meher about their relationship and love. 
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Update soon x
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
VERY nice n so sad,..........maan must have been so hurt.........continue soon...n plzzzzzz pm me whenever u do update..........
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update 
pls cont soon.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

medha thnks for the PM & nice update ......cont soon

Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that was a nice part update the next part soon :)
patakha-guddi thumbnail
too gud r8 more like these
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it update next part soon
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww this is such a beautiful concept... but poor maan after all he did.. i feel bad for him
hope the next part is not so sad