OS - A Letter to His Princess (part 2 on pg 3)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, here i am back with another OS. i promised myself that i wud not write anymore until my exams but i just could not control but write it down. its a two part OS. V day special...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† will update second part very shortly. i'm preparin for my exmas so guys wish me luck and pray for me. coz i wanna pass this exam very badly. okay here it is. Enjoy.😊

A Letter to His Princess

One

When she opened her eyes, she felt drowsy, she did not get where she was and how. But soon she found out that she was in hospital bed, lying. All that, she could feel was empty. She felt empty, she touched her abdomen, and she did not feel anything. She tried to remember what happened but she failed. She was trying hard to recall the memories but it did not help. She stayed there - unmoving. She did not realize when she slept again.

It was a bright sunny day. She was there with her, in white dress, looking like princess, her princess. She was running crazily and showing her mother the beautiful flowers and birds flying in the sky. She heard the chirp of birds in the meadow. There was a green sheet spread all over and white and purple flowers on them, making it look breathtakingly amazing. She ran behind her, asked her to take care and then she felt warm touch on her shoulder. And she saw him. He was there. She smiled at him. He smiled back at her. They both ran after their little princess. It was a blissful sight and suddenly, she ran and ran and ran. She tried to catch her little one but it was of no use. She ran and then disappeared in the white endless sky. She screamed but she did not come back.

She was gone.

She kept screaming and eventually collapsed in his arms.

No.

No. please god. No.

With that, geet opened her eyes in horror, and what she realized that she was still in that hospital bed with maan on her side, shaking her shoulders and asking her what happened. She did not say anything, she just saw him fearfully. He did not ask then, he just hugged her tight, as if he understood that she might have seen some horrible dream. She hugged him tight, with an urge to want him desperately, to share her horrible dream, which now, has become true.

'Shh...geet, everything is fine. Relax, I'm here with you.' he said in most husky voice as ever.

'Maan...I saw her. She is no more. Maan, I...I lost her. I...'

She was cut off by him.

'Geet, you don't take stress now, just sleep. Okay? I'm all here with you. We will talk later.' He said trying to hide his tears.

In the dim light of night, the hidden tears in his eyes were not noticed by her, his silent crying and inner turmoil was not noticed by her, his constant effort to look normal was not noticed by her. He then, made her sleep again, and he slept next to her, holding her tight in his embrace, to share her sorrow, to share his grief.

In the morning, she opened her eyes and saw dadima getting breakfast for her; she ate it peacefully, without even talking to anyone. She saw him, standing nearby the window, staring at the endless sky, and came back when dadima called him to have the breakfast. He gave her smile, trying to encourage her. But he failed; in return she just stared at him, blankly. She then remembered how she lost her baby, how she fell from the stairs in fear, how she was scared from the stalker. How he was trying to follow her and how she hurriedly ran from there and fell from there. She could not even call him, as she, herself sent him to office, in spite of his thousand attempts to be with her. She regretted her own acts. But it was of no use then, the damage was done. She lost her baby. She lost her reason for existence. She came back from her trance when she heard dadima calling out her name. They were trying their best to keep geet busy and involved in conversation, but it was all helpless. She was discharged from hospital then, maan took care of everything. He took leave from office, he stayed with her. He tried to please her, in any way, he called her friends, arrange party but everything was useless. She was living with him, but as a dead body, as a readymade doll. She did everything what she was asked to do. She lived a normal life in most abnormal way.

After one month

To make situation better, dadima suggested him to take holidays for few days; she arranged a shimla trip for their children. They went shimla, without even one complaint, she obeyed his every order; she did exactly what they want her to do. Maan was getting irritated by then. He tried everything but she was not reacting in any way, he was patient all the time but it was limit then, he had to make her realize that, what is gone is gone, she had to move on. He tried to talk with her, but she avoided the topic.

It was snowing outside, the scene was beautiful, but for him, it did not matter because his life just stopped. He saw her; sitting near the window, staring at the ground which was covered with the sheet of snow, some children was playing there with snow. She saw them with an instant desire, but she could not. She just could not. Maan went there and sat next to her, he hold both her hands, looking at her lovingly.

'You want to go there?' he asked.

'No.'

'We can have fun, let's go.'

'I said, I don't want to go'

Maan took deep breath; he tried to hide the sadness from his eyes.

'They are wonderful kids, see they are so naughty.' said maan looking at those children playing in the snow.

She did not say anything.

'I thought we came here to enjoy.'

That was it, he touched the nerve, he very well knew the fact that, his geet would surely reply to that.

'So? You want to enjoy? Go there. Who is stopping you? Just go.'

'I want to go there with you, I want to see my old wife, my old geet, my lively geet who used to love life, who made me love my life' he said with intense look.

'What is wrong with me, huh? What? Do you want me to enjoy my baby's death? Do you want me to celebrate my child's death?'

That was it, maan was angry by then, he could not take that, someone calling his princess - dead, and, that too his own wife.

'Enough. Geet! I didn't mean that, I know you are not happy, but I want you to move on, love. It's been a month and you are still there, I can't see you like that, I just can't.' 

He pleaded in his voice.

'Then don't see me, who asked you to come here, did I? Then why are you trying? I don't want anything. It's my entire fault, I married you, and I lost my child because of you.' she got up and screamed out loud, snatching her hair.

Maan was speechless; he was hurt - deeply hurt. He could not believe his ears. He just sat there in shock.

'It is my fault that I married you, I lost my child. You bloody ruined my life, maan. You ruined my life; do you hear that, maan? You did that. You and your brother ruined my life. I lost my child, I lost my existence. I hate you, I hate you, all. You all just go. Just leave me.' She cried out loud and grabbed his collar.

He did not say anything, he was taken aback. He just saw her in awe.

She collapsed on the floor and cried bitterly, all her pain and emotions that were held 
from month were free. She let them flowed with the endless tears.

He sat there, repeating the same words in his mind again and again, 'I ruined her life, and she hates me.'

There was silence in their room, only her cry echoed in the room. They were in same state for what seemed like ages. And suddenly, maan got call from dadima, he tried to act as normal as he could. He did not speak much, only yes and no.

He cut the call and got up to pack their bags, 'we are going back, masi is very much sick so dadima is going London. We are going back in next flight. With that, he packed his bag in a fraction of a minute and left the room in anger.

She sat there on floor, still crying bitterly.

Love,

MaddyπŸ˜‰

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it.
i felt so bad for maan..................
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome meha !!!! Poor maan !!  please update the part 2 ..i really cant wait to read the part2 ..why she said that he ruined her life πŸ€“ cant wait to read  the rest ,write it soon πŸ˜²Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg feeling sad for maan update soon yaar😭
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was amazing Plz content soon x
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwww...this is so so sad...i can't believe geet said tht...can't wait for part 2..
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
yikes that was intense!
hemvb thumbnail
awesome yaar!!!
add me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont like it why geet said all that is she didn't understand maan? Plz update soon.
Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey that was really good...Awww so sad please update part 2 soon :)