Desire to be Irresistibly Desired(MG)ff#1 note@150

shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
DESIRE
TO BE
IRRESISTIBLY DESIRED

hey friends!!!my name is anupam...some of u may know me...
well after reading so many amazing ffs I could not hold myself back from writing one myself...though I m terrible when it comes to pen down emotions but just hope u will bear with me...😳...

anyways enough of my bak bak otherwise u will run away without even readingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so here it goes...

CHARACTERS-

MAAN SINGH KHURANA(GURMEET CHAUDHARY)
GEET HANDA(DRASHTI DHAMMI)
ADITYA SEHGAL
SAVITRI KHURANA
RONAK JINDAL
PINKY MANCHANDA

other characters will b introduced later as the story moves forward...

PROLOGUE-

The cold breeze of simla were indicating the harshness of the weather...even the only barrier b/w her n those gust,her shawl,was abandoned on the ground as she let those erratic winds touch her soft delicate skin providing the same sensation which she felt on that day...

she spread her arms as if inviting those memories to enter her soul which she cherised the most...the one single moment which changed her life completely...

standing on the edge of the same hill on the anniversary of their first meeting,was like reliving that magical moment...the difference being...that time the atmosphere was serene...soothing...n today its barbaric...that day her heart was full of hope n joy desite her problems...but today...her heart is sinking every second.crying for the lone treasure of her life...HER Maan...which was snatched away brutally...

she closed her eyes to feel him...to gather strength to live to fulfill what she promised him...though breaking from inside...trying to maintain herself...hold back...when she heard HIM call her...GEET...!!!!!!!

He was wandering through the city...the beautiful simla they say...the same place where his life took a U turn...the city which holds a unique place in his heart...the place which once was his paradise...the place whose air reminds him of HER...is now the place which he despise the most only bcoz of HER...

not in his wierdest dream he ever thought he would repent his visit to simla an year back where he met her for the first time but now he curse every sec of that period he spent here...

willingly or unwillingly...his legs brought him back here to the very hill where met her...seeing the place his heart ached with pain...pain which was much much more than those physical pain he suffered last few months...hatred engulfed him...or was it the anger for not being able to hate her...

suddenly his eyes caught a sight which stopped his heart beat...his mind gave up rationality...he was dreading this very moment ever since he came to know of her betrayal...n there she was standing at the same place where he met her first...n only one word escaped his mouth...GEET...!!!!!!

her blood froze in her veins as she heard his voice...can it be him!!!!!!...she turned with a jerk with raised hopes of seeing him again  after so long...getting him back in her life...
as geet turned the moss beneath her footwear made her loose balance n she slipped...but before she could go any further down the hill two strong hand stablised her n pulled her back to engulf her in the safest place...his arms...

time stood still as the two souls meet after the long n unbearable separation...maan lost his senses as she touched him again after so long n he his her in his arms as always...

she could not believe it...god was being so generous to her...returning her soulmate...her maan...she sobbed she poured her heart out without speaking a word showing her pain in every single tear she shed...but her happiness didnot last long as she was pushed away by a jerk...!!!!!!

maan was holding her as if clinging to his life...all his anger all his pain...everything just vanished the moment he took her in his arms to save her...as if her single touch was giving him a soothing effect...every moment he spent with her flashed like lightening before his eyes...her smile...her laughter...her love...her betrayal...n that did it...as soon as the last memory came to him he jerked her away...!!!!!

geet could not fathom wat exactly happened...as her eyes met maan's she was shocked with wat she saw...the love though still there was alongwith other emotions of pain,anger n hatred...maan lost his cool as he realised he hugged her...gave in to her false charm again...n then he took out the gun from his jacket n targetted it towards her...!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys plzz tell me how was it...I m really nervous so plzz let me know should I continue or not...this is the middle point of the story not the beginning...just wanted to write it in the prologue...the story will start from the beginning in chapter 1...
n if u want to b pmed plz add me to the buddy list...😊
n the credit for the title goes to reet...the line from her ILWE...😳😳😳
silent readers plzzz atleast hit the LIKE button 
do press the like button if u like it...😊

INDEX-

PART-1 pg-2
PART-2 pg-3
PART-3 pg-7
PART-4 pg-8
PART-5 pg-17
PROMO-1 pg-22 
PROMO-2 pg-24
PART-6 pg-25
PART-7 pg-30
PART-8 pg-36
PART-9 pg-41
PART-10 pg-46
PART-11 pg-53
PART-12 pg-58
PART-13 pg-65
PART-14 pg-72
PART-15 pg-77
PART-16 pg-84
PART-17 pg-93
PART-18 pg-99
PART-19 pg-105
PART-20 pg-111
PART-21 pg-120
PART-22 pg-129
PART-23 pg-141

here is the link of my second ff 😳😳😳
You & me...One on One

Edited by shining_moon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
oh great congratulations .......................add me to your pm list please.........................😊
shining_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: manashi

oh great congratulations .......................add me to your pm list please.........................😊

thanks a lot for giving it a try
I will surely do pm u
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start... plz add me in ur pm list
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome awesome awesome .....πŸ‘

cant wait for the next update now... 

plzz continue soon and plzz add me to the PM list 

love
Sana
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
awesome dear...
add me 
amzu32 thumbnail
 just fabulous.............
count me to in pm...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice intro.. continue soon n add me onto ur pm list..
shining_moon thumbnail
chapter-1

Geet-how will I ask them to allow me...watever it takes I'll do to go on this
trip...I just cant miss this chance...hey babaji plzz me...aap to jante ho na how much I love hill station n simla is a place I always wanted to go...plzz do something...may be I should talk to papaji...jaldi se kaam khatam kar geet lagta hai dadima bula rahi hai...

dadi-where is that girl now...geet...geet...she is always upto something...just good for nothing...mohinder I told u the day u brought her from that temple she is a trouble n nothing else...a burden...even her parents abandoned her...god knows wat made u adopt her even after having such a lovely daughter as sameera...

mohinder-plzz maa ji why do u hate her so much...she is an angel n always there at ur beck n call...she try so much to plzz u but it hardly makes any difference to u...geet is as much as my daughter as sameera...

sameera-dad dadi just stop ur arguments regarding her n sign my form so that I can attend the simla trip...

mohinder-thats wat I m doing u will go when geet will accompany u...I'll never allow u to go alone...n geet studies in the same college so she too will go with u..

sameera-but dad...

mohinder-no more arguments sameera wat I said is final

dadi-ok than call her I have been calling her but seems like she is busy dreaming...

here geet came running from upstairs...ji dadi u called me...sorry I was cleaning...

dadi-I know wat u were doing...just making lame excuses as always

mohinder-geet putter I wanted to ask u if u would like to visit ur college trip to simla...sameera was asking for permission so I thought to ask if u r interested then u can accompany her too...

sameera was burning in jealousy to see her father showering so much love n attention to geet...

geet just couldnot believe her wish is getting fulfilled even before demanding...this was the best time for her she could not have asked for more...so she simply agreed...though sameera do not like her she always considered as her sister...she was really happy to go with sameera...

when geet n mohinder left dadi told sameera not to give so much attention to geet n look at the brighter side as there should be someone to look after her needs on the trip n geet could do all her work while she can enjoy...sameera finally agreed to it

at the college

pinky-hey geet so finally u got the green signal from ur family...

geet-yup...I m just so happy today

pinky-yeah...but u could have been happier if ur evil sis would not have accompanied u...

geet-plzz pinky dont dislike sam so much...she is a bit moody thats it not evil...n we could have fun together

pinky-really...if she will allow u to enjoy or rather free u from the works she is supposed to do...remember from childhood u have been doing all her assingments,personal as well as school n later college works...

geet-oh comon pinky she is my sis n if I can help her out in some of her works I feel very nice

pinky-just forget it...its no use to argue with u

geet-well the thing is I m really excited about this trip...I have a gut feel that it will turn out to be the most memorable time of my life

pinky-ofcourse me too...we will have great time

the day arrived n geet n sam went to college along with their luggage...they were going for two weeks...all the students boarded the bus...sam took the back seat where she could have easy access to most of the boys...geet sat with pinky on the window seat...n thus started her journey...the most memorable journey of her life...!!!!!

it was quite a long journey n so all the students just rest that day in their hotel rooms...pinky,geet n neha were allote the same room...they talked till late night n geet drifted to sleep much later...with the dream that next day will bring a new light in her life...

so there goes the first chapter
plzz hit the like button n comment😊

Edited by shining_moon - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept love it
cant wait how yu unfold
the mystery behind
Maaneet separation
pls do pm me next part
cont soonnnnn my dear