Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
After hearing what you told me its making me believe whether he is a rapist in real life....its sickening🤢
461339 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

After hearing what you told me its making me believe whether he is a rapist in real life....its sickening🤢

lool it's a film ruky, and yeh he rapes the boy, but then he ends up getting shot by the kid 😆
395575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

lool it's a film ruky, and yeh he rapes the boy, but then he ends up getting shot by the kid 😆

YUP THATS TRUE...even in JAAGO...he gets hanged for the rape😛
ruky786 thumbnail

🤣i know that i think i might watch it and then skip when he rapes the boy 🤣

Sorry hes not the guy who I actually thought I seen
Edited by ruky786 - 13 years ago
461339 thumbnail
if you thought Chandni Bar was disturbing, watch Matrubhoomi: A Nation without Women.. set in a futuristic scenario in a village, and due to female infanticide, there are no females left in the whole village.. there's a scene where these men gather up in a room and watch a po*no.. one guy gets turned on and goes and rapes a cow 😆..

but the film is shocking and disturbing, there's a guy who is concerned about getting his five sons married, they somehow stumble across a girl in a nearby village.. they arrange her to be married to one of his sons, and after marriage, everyone rapes her including the father-in-law.
395575 thumbnail

if you thought Chandni Bar was disturbing, watch Matrubhoomi: A Nation without Women.. set in a futuristic scenario in a village, and due to female infanticide, there are no females left in the whole village.. there's a scene where these men gather up in a room and watch a po*no.. one guy gets turned on and goes and rapes a cow 😆..

but the film is shocking and disturbing, there's a guy who is concerned about getting his five sons married, they somehow stumble across a girl in a nearby village.. they arrange her to be married to one of his sons, and after marriage, everyone rapes her including the father-in-law.

MY GOODNESS🤢🤢🤢

sure this GUY must be in tht movie.......nobody can dare more than him in bollywood in such things🤢
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
461339 thumbnail
^lol you don't actually see him rape the cow, but it's implied.
ruky786 thumbnail
^^^^^@emptiness I am in the library and I should be quiet but your comment made me laugh 🤣
395575 thumbnail
YEHI to nahi tha who did all this.......PLZ CONFIRM so tht i die out of laughter🤣 🤣 🤣