MEET The New Age RAPIST of Bollywood - JAVED RIZVI

395575 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😆😆😆 this article is funny...but thats the truth of this actor as he played numerous roles as a rapist and made a record too😆 but this guy is a trained actor and has done theatre as well. also sudesh Gaur (The rapist in mohra movie) has played rapist in several bolly and regional movies😲 GOSH

If we Talk about Villians and Rapists - the famous names comes to our minds would shakti kapoor, Prem Chopra, Gulshan Grover etc, but there have been many names in the industry who are famous for their dark image they set in films but haven't got their due. Actors like Sudesh Gaur and Javed Rizvi who are famous for their dark hard hitting releastic roles of rapists have set a record...but due to less limelight they could never surface as the way they should be.

We had a small chit-chat with Javed Rizvi as he was seen as a Rapist again in the recently released HISSS.

So You are playing a Rapist again?
Laughs, I am an actor and its my job. I take whatever comes my way, I am here in this industry for a reason.

Why you are known just for your Rapist roles?
I dont have any idea. I have played a lot of dark characters and some positive roles as well, I don't know why my image has been portrayed like that. still it doesn't bother me at all. I always try to focus on my job. That's all?

Don't you feel any Uncomfortability in playing such roles?
As I said earlier that it is our to play the whatever character we are offered, All our job relies on the camera and the director. we are their toys and we work according to them. Of course the uncomfortability is there sometimes, but it goes out when the camera turns on.

Which has been your most crucial and diffcult role in your movies?
Without a doubt, the role in chandni bar was the most difffcult. Madhur Sir clearly told us that he will not ok the scene till it becomes perfect in his perception. It needs to be damn realisitc. Yes it was uncomfortable but I was happy with the outcome. After all the movie recieved a national award.

Any major scene that left you disturbed?
Yes, The one I did in jaago was disturbing...that time, enacting that scene with a small girl like Hansika Motwani was a great deal. I was doubtful that the scene would be less impactful since it had to be the strong point of the film. I was glad when it was received well.

Why haven't you made a stronger impact even when you are a trained actor?
Well I am still trying..May be its destiny which is keeping me from it...may be it has something else bigger in store for me who knows...until then Its my job to do my job convieniently. I have done both theatre and movies and have done lots of roles as well, I have played memorable things on Doordarshan Tv movies as well. I am not at all dissappointed, I am happy whatever I am offered and I will continue my job.

http://www.bollywoodchatpata.blogspot.com/meet-the-new-age-rapist-javed-rizvi.html

Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont get it, is he a real rapist or is he playing one?🤣
395575 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I dont get it, is he a real rapist or is he playing one?🤣

arey he is known for his rapist roles....😆😆😆
ruky786 thumbnail
🤣 oh I get it now sorry I didnt read the interview properly
395575 thumbnail
🤢

🤣 oh I get it now sorry I didnt read the interview properly

he did tht controversial gay rape scene in CHANDNI Bar🤢
ruky786 thumbnail
Really? Oh that is disgusting! I havent seen Chandni Bar yet is it a good film?
395575 thumbnail

Really? Oh that is disgusting! I havent seen Chandni Bar yet is it a good film?

thats very hard hitting movie..i have seen tht once...this guy is seriously🤢 he raped tabu;s son in the movie with his movies...iN Almost evry movie he does these kind of roles...

i thought iske baare mein sabko pata hona chahiye😆😆
395575 thumbnail
i think the title is quite ok....I MEAN its quite ovbious Rapists of bollywood...means actors ....even i have seen articles on gulshan grover or prem chopra as direct Rapists of bollywood as well😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Its sickening that he raped Tabus son ewwww🤢
395575 thumbnail

Its sickening that he raped Tabus son ewwww🤢

i bet u can't even see tht scene..its that disgusting..anyways he does similar stuff...another disgusting thing he raped hansika in movie JAAGO based on child rape