chanda_chamke thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Does anyone know what this serial is going to be about?

The song is sooo nice!!!

Imran Abbas is in it! yay! And the girl looks really nice too. I don't know her name though (Emaan, I think).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

403365 thumbnail
Yaa, the show is going to air on Feb 17 on Geo, and I am a bit excited about it considering how I absolutely love the title track. I can't open up the lnk which you posted, but this is from Imran's Facebook...Someone uploaded it on YT as well:D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3m3rKWWVtU[/YOUTUBE]

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally love the promos and title song. looking forward to it. It is based on a novel, anyone who has read it?
134529 thumbnail
I'm looking forward to this show but unfortunately the Geo channel won't air it here for atleast another two months. So I guess I'll just have to Youtube it. Anyway, I can't get the title song outta my head since it's so good.
rubab1690 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy guysssss i saw the 1st epi of khuda aur muhabbat and i lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it can plz somone tell me about the novel because i havn't read so i just wanna know hows the end sad or happy i hope end was happy and good an they met ..
if the end was sad so i wanna see happy in drama .. jus let me knoww plzzzzz thankx...... LUV u .... Guys
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first episode was awesome....loved the concept...the diffrence in the two families is very beautifully portrayed...looking forward to it...can anyone tell the name of the lead girl...shes really pretty...has lately worked in yaariyan...
Inaya_Khan thumbnail
Her name is Sadiah Khan :D
Inaya_Khan thumbnail
Has some1 read the novel.. What happens in the end, does the girl also fall in love in him? Do they get together ?

I know after knowing this the suspense will be over, but what to do.. I jus want to know what happens to both of them... I hope they have a happy ending... :D :D
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inaya_Khan

Her name is Sadiah Khan :D

thanx inaya for telling her name:-)
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
really nice drama..

loving it already..:)

this is the first Pakistani drama m watching..

really very different nd refreshing story..