Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am with her because i love her like crazyy....DD is a Rockstar.....😎....so wat if she doesnt want the bump ...doesnt make her a diffferent person for me..😳...i will always be her FAN 4 life
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
par dd ne kya kiya hai plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I personally think there shuld n't b baby track ...
even ekta didn't show baby bumps except leaps bcoz it is hard to maintain babies in sets n now even childs below 14 yrs are restricted for acting too many ex., balika vadhu.. shri krishna etc

n thirdly it effects careers of heroins so why risiking or giving leap to show baby or end show with baby like MJHT, LNMDJ

lets go with some other intersting track....

SO I AM WITH DD
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice post dear. For me she is idle as 21st century girl.

The article is true or not I really don't care. I care only for my angel, princess Drashti who teach me how to live and love life, who entertain us being Muskan of DMG and Geet of GHSP.

Believe me this girl transformed me from shy and sad girl to happy and cheerful girl. I know many not only many but lots of girls who want to be like her.

And if she got engaged then I am very very happy for her.

MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

I am hearing all this jokes and bashing about Drashti Dhami. Guys u know what, u can create  bad news as much as u want, u can even call her bad and ignore her.

U know what, her true fans know everything about her. Her true fans know who she really is. That is why we are never going to trust anyone except her.

If u want to  bash her then go ahead but her true fans are always going to be with her.
True fans never call her b**** when she says something.

I am a true fan and I am with Drashti Dhami. I can read her eyes, I know she can never do something like this. Even if she did, i don't care coz she is the best. I am not going to trust any media or anything because sometime what we hear is not always true.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU DRASHTI COZ I M A TRUE FAN OF U!!

Lots of love from me...

M ALSO WID HER..ALWAYS..
IN I LOVE HER ALOOOTT..M HER TRUE FAN..
N DONT CARE WAT OTHERS SAYS ABT HER..SHE IS AN ANGEL..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
WHO R THOSE BLOODY PPL..🀬WHO BASHES HER??😑😑
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DD IS THE BEST AUR KOI US JAISA NAHIN AND I REALLY LOVE DD
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DD is my angel and princess im sure she never said it its just a public stunt as ppl are jealous of this show. Shes so professional y would she ever say tht?? Even if she did its her choice and has every right to do whatever she wants. Who the hell are we to interfere in her life??
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me tooooooooooo
love u drishti 
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

did i miss something?! Why are some people against her?😲...

If its her engagement then-- are you nuts!!!! that doesnt even need an explanation.

and if its cuz she refused to appear preggers well-- thats cuz Indian TV audience is, sad to say, still very immature and biased. SHes a young television actress, and as it is shelf life of tv actors/actresses(leads mainly) is very small..... there is only a handful who get lead roles again in another show...

and to be shown preggers on screen-- even movie actresses have qualms bout that, cuz INdian audience sticks to a stereotype and once an actress appears as a mother or pregnant, her probability of being considered for fresh young roles reduces drastically!

So of she refuses to appear with a baby bump, its a practical decision for her career! Why wouldnt she think about her career for heavens sake , like we all do about ours!!

That is the problem... GC and DD are actors and their personal life and personal decisions should be respected.... Im only concerned with Geet  and geet and Maan....

LOve them to death.... love, absolutely adore DD as an actress!! shes super talented and looks like a dream.... Love her like crazy!!!!!❀️

(PS: if its something else that has riled up people , please tell me cuz m cluelessπŸ˜†)

I totally agree with everything but i don't get why indian viewers do that. It's acting and as an actor if she is supposed to a role then that's fine... we as an audience can't be that sterotype and only see her as pregnant mother. Think about shahrukh khan, he does a role when he is 20 and he does a role of 40 too so as an actor they can play any role as they want. if DD doesn't want baby bumb then i ok with it but i m just saying that all this sterotype is wrong.
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

DD rocks!! And honestly, there's no quote from her so back off bashers...or you're gonna have to deal with me...a loyal Drashtians!!! That's right I say it....So bring it!!!!πŸ˜†

Thank you for supporting!