Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

I am hearing all this jokes and bashing about Drashti Dhami. Guys u know what, u can create  bad news as much as u want, u can even call her bad and ignore her.

U know what, her true fans know everything about her. Her true fans know who she really is. That is why we are never going to trust anyone except her.

If u want to  bash her then go ahead but her true fans are always going to be with her.
True fans never call her b**** when she says something.

I am a true fan and I am with Drashti Dhami. I can read her eyes, I know she can never do something like this. Even if she did, i don't care coz she is the best. I am not going to trust any media or anything because sometime what we hear is not always true.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU DRASHTI COZ I M A TRUE FAN OF U!!

Lots of love from me...

I 2 lov DD.....& i personally dont think d article abt her refusing a bump is true........& even if it is true......i dont want 2 believe....coz.....we dont know d actual reason bhind it............But, then i trust * hav full faith in DD...& her personality........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Huggies 2 DD from ma side.....
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

I am hearing all this jokes and bashing about Drashti Dhami. Guys u know what, u can create  bad news as much as u want, u can even call her bad and ignore her.

U know what, her true fans know everything about her. Her true fans know who she really is. That is why we are never going to trust anyone except her.

If u want to  bash her then go ahead but her true fans are always going to be with her.
True fans never call her b**** when she says something.

I am a true fan and I am with Drashti Dhami. I can read her eyes, I know she can never do something like this. Even if she did, i don't care coz she is the best. I am not going to trust any media or anything because sometime what we hear is not always true.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU DRASHTI COZ I M A TRUE FAN OF U!!

Lots of love from me...

Damn ....cum on yaar....i dont even think dat d article was true...........................I hav full faith in DD & personally v dont even know d actual reason behind it...........It might b sumthin else ........
I mean dat reporters r normally very manipulative yaar.....Cum on .....dey like 2 add mirch masala ..........2 make deir articles sell............................& v r helpin....them by givin dese articles so much attention
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plssssssssssssssssssssssssss
add me in ur listttttttt
kyara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
very nyc post...u r absoulutely r8...her true fans will b always wid her including meee.....luv her unconditionaly.....๐Ÿค—
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly....other people are doing many things for their personal life....what if Drashti said something she don't like to do??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyways today Shithy is really happy knowing Drashti got engaged๐Ÿ‘

i just **** the bullshit uttered by those silly people.๐Ÿคฌ

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
any situation i m always wid DD.....dont worry
archie.111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv u DD ๐Ÿค— let ppl tok crap abt u
u vl remain r angel ๐Ÿ˜Š

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DD has entertained us to the brim & she'll continue to do so.๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผShe's an absolute rockstar & an amazing human being as well.๐Ÿค—I'll always be on ur side,angel as a fan of urs.โค๏ธ               Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
misschulbuli thumbnail
She's the "only" reason for me to watch this serial๐Ÿ˜‰.......so it's obvious that i'm with her (btw i think that article isn't reliable๐Ÿ˜•)
ManneetFAN thumbnail

nothing in this whole world can make me say or feel against drahti....

i love her not only for the way she petrays geet but for the person she is....she is so full of life and such a talented and down to earth person....she believes in making frnds and spreading love and happiness around her.....
Love her to the core....