Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Zareena

Really one tweet? If Sonam calls shoba de po*n star then it's fine but it punit and sonam degrade a woman then it's only tweet..waah aap keh kiya kehna..koi fan ho to aap jaisaaa..πŸ˜†

A relationship or marriage doesn't need HOTNESS or Beautiful smile..but a good heart and respect. If a man oops sorry i mean if Punit can degrade a woman then what are the chances he will respect sonam?πŸ₯±

Why are fans geting attacked baselessly?? We are here to discuss celebs not fans.. if you don't think higly of a celeb.. don't mock people who like that celeb.. if people can defend their faves for creating national level controversies ... about very serious issues.. then why do fans have to be still hung up over a tweet.. sonam apologized for that also.. everybody has moved on.. why mock the fans unecessarily.. Discussion can be kept sane by just talking about celebs.. there is no need to degrade other fans..
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tell me where and how does abhay comes in the picture? Please leave him out. He never said a thing about Sonam. He had a problem with production and Anil Kapoor. If Abhay wanted he could had given such comments that sonam would think 10 times before commenting on Abhay and i do believe Abhay is much better person and good he isn't commenting on sonam further.. Let's be happy for Sonam and PunitπŸ₯±

arey yaar u onli said abt sonam bringing 'upbringing' and was it nt in relation to abhay comment? dts why i brought him , simple.. 
It's so Tacky to talk about whom she is seeing.   πŸ˜ƒ
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No names for the couple yet?

Sonit?
Sopu?
Punam?
Puna?( from Sona)

My vote is for Sopu... they can make chhote chhoteTV soaps for kids....Sopus...πŸ˜†
^^i like Sopu!! kinda sounds like "soppy"....πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^i like Sopu!! kinda sounds like "soppy"....πŸ˜†

ya thats another reason....everyone Vote for Sopu!!!πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww hope its true they look awesome together
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Sonam is beautiful too but physical compatibility is hardly all that matters (not suggesting Punit is unattractive, quite the opposite). I think people said the same thing regarding Konkona Sen and Ranveer Shorey and she ended up marrying the guy (bloody good for them too!) πŸ˜†

I don't really think there's anything to all this conjecture but even if there (God knows I wanna see the girl loved up!) and Sonam admitted it, she'd be a hypocrite wouldn't she? Best she doesn't then!
-Divyaa- thumbnail
@Zareena He worked so hard...it was his first film..he got pissed off!!! happens!! people are not perfect! You can't judge a person just by one incident. See first you used to like sonam now you dont! Do you see me judging you?
Besides that woman's got one hell of a mouth. Criticism is not saying nasty things..there's a reason why so many don't hold her high! If you asked me it was time some one gave her back nicely! Reapecting women is very important but you ain't gonna get no respect when you don't give anyone any..being bitchy just cuz you've got an column is not a woman who commands reapect!!
Yes! I think he was rude & what he said was inappropriate but I feel like she deserved it!
-Divyaa- thumbnail

This isn't about spanking or shoba de going personal. It's about how you are as a person. Shoba de said many things to other girls too..i don't wanna name it..or sonam fans will come after me saying why bringing other actress name. But there are times when a person remain silent or show some decency. As i said both Sonam and Punit are very much similar and they should be together, they're a match made in heaven.

I really don't know what you mean by this! if you name other herione's that shoba de has insulted why would we come behind you? Would n't it only make shobha de look much worse? Which she is! Honestly Iam not bashing you or cornering you but think before you write. We are fans sure but we dont support her closing our eyes. Iam saying this & meaning this in the kindest way possible!